• 3(current)
v14 Xperience1080 3.x
Don't know how to explain.
It's just a feeling that let me remind on Win95 when I see your close button for the OSD Tongue

I just want to say that I think this skin looks amazing and I can't wait to check it out!
(2014-06-13, 11:13)Piers Wrote: Here's a final screenshot, and comparison (apart from the weather and star icon), of the 'now playing' screen, complete with totally new graphics. (click for 1920x1080 version)

1080XF

Original

most of the new icons looks nice, but i feel the video flags from the original (1080p, DTS, etc) looks a little better (simpler and minimalistic). about the close/back buttons: they look a bit bulky, i think they'd look better a little smaller/darker
Looking good, have been looking to try something other then ace. Any luck on a video showing it off?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
Great work !
I guess it's hard to see from a screenshot, but when looking at it at 1920x1080 on a large screen, and using it, you will notice a difference.

ps: the buttons and graphics are the EXACT same pixel size as the original versions. I hope to post a 1920x1080 video so people can see what it actually looks like on a TV - rather than a resized and compressed jpeg.

pps: the main reason for doing this is a) I don't like the current graphics and b) to provide a large set of new icons for other skin developers. However after seeing that `Black will be releasing the Gotham version (shortly?), I'm not sure the best path to take with releasing this. Whether I should use my own, and community, fixes - or whether I should wait until `Black's version is released and then release my mod.

`Black, if you see this - would you be able to give an ETA?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Wow! this looks great... definitely liking the flatter look. I've been looking for updated icons for in progress & loading and a new keyboard layout. Have you been able to redesign those icons?
hello piers,
did you try to have slight transparency on info-osd (background at the bottom) ? On my opinion it would look better than on the posted screenshot. But I can be wrong Smile

Greets,

Matze
(2014-06-19, 21:15)Chibs Wrote: Wow! this looks great... definitely liking the flatter look. I've been looking for updated icons for in progress & loading and a new keyboard layout. Have you been able to redesign those icons?

Keyboard is already done - still trying to work out what's best for in progress. Obviously I can't satisfy all, but I'm thinking of making the green gradient white as the progress indication is displayed in the amount of space taken up in the circle.

(2014-06-19, 23:50)MadZeh Wrote: hello piers,
did you try to have slight transparency on info-osd (background at the bottom) ? On my opinion it would look better than on the posted screenshot. But I can be wrong Smile

Greets,

Matze

I've tried that out - personally I don't like it. But once I've finished tweaking all images (I changed my mind about another colour, so remade the redesigns of another 200 images since the last post) I might consider changing it to that.

Here's a video - the modded skin is nearly completed Smile

The speed of the video is a YouTube problem - although my mod is faster than the original skin, it's certainly not lighting speed like the below!

Love it, best Xbmc skin, can't wait for it
(2014-06-25, 22:31)Piers Wrote: Here's a video - the modded skin is nearly completed Smile

The speed of the video is a YouTube problem - although my mod is faster than the original skin, it's certainly not lighting speed like the below!

Wow! Big Grin Please release it, please Big Grin That's a really great looking skin Smile
Could show the PVR Part of your MOD?

Regards
Vlaves
I like it. Waiting for release so can try out.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
Hoping to post a beta release in the next few hours. It won't have a completed PVR area, but will have nearly all other graphics completed.

(2014-06-26, 19:25)Piers Wrote: Hoping to post a beta release in the next few hours. It won't have a completed PVR area, but will have nearly all other graphics completed.

Looks great!
Piers you could add more views for the library... (xperience 1080++ has some interesting)

Idem for the PVR area, a new look would be cool!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 3.x8