• 4(current)
Release Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview
Actually I just tried on my Raspberry Pi and I do get a black screen on that. On my Revo I get a picture but no sound. I guess I'll also be downgrading to the previous firmware!
Leopold's Repository: Home of LibreELEC Dev Updater ...
Must be the improvements to RTSP which causes this on the raspberry.
Indeed. Someone else reported this on the Foscam forum http://foscam.us/forum/rtsp-strream-for-...t9670.html

Hopefully it will be fixed in a future update.
So the 9821 has the same fault.... Or as I mentioned in foscam forum, could it be omxplayer that needs to be updated?
It's not only omxplayer. Using libav (avplay) on my Linux laptop I get no sound from the RTSP stream with the latest firmware.
(2014-05-04, 22:29)Leopold Wrote: After doing a search on the Foscam forum it seems that model does have a different interface to the newer HD cameras Sad

Hi Leo,

I´m back and finally got my 9821W V2 but maybe I am still too stupid. ^^
Can´t get it to work.
Can you name your settings in the web interface and add on?
Ain´t getting an error message, clicking on Foscam HD just brings me back to the add on settings.

Please help.
Thanx
piet

System Firmware Version 1.4.1.9
Application Firmware Version 2.11.2.8
Plug-In Version 2.0.2.10
(2014-06-03, 19:40)Piet Mosh Wrote:
(2014-05-04, 22:29)Leopold Wrote: After doing a search on the Foscam forum it seems that model does have a different interface to the newer HD cameras Sad

Hi Leo,

I´m back and finally got my 9821W V2 but maybe I am still too stupid. ^^
Can´t get it to work.
Can you name your settings in the web interface and add on?
Ain´t getting an error message, clicking on Foscam HD just brings me back to the add on settings.

Please help.
Thanx
piet

System Firmware Version 1.4.1.9
Application Firmware Version 2.11.2.8
Plug-In Version 2.0.2.10

small update:
starting the add on manually by click I got the picture (ip adress without http://), but motion detection ist still not working Sad
(2014-06-03, 21:54)Piet Mosh Wrote: small update:
starting the add on manually by click I got the picture (ip adress without http://), but motion detection ist still not working Sad

It could be that you need to set the detection area using the web interface. If that doesn't work then set the debug mode in the add-on settings and post a log.
Thanks man, looks awesome. Will definitely try! I have 2 Foscam's, does this work with both @ the same time?
(2014-06-03, 23:48)stevedawg85 Wrote: Thanks man, looks awesome. Will definitely try! I have 2 Foscam's, does this work with both @ the same time?
At the moment it's only for one camera at a time. I did start working on a version to support more than one camera, and I plan to pick that up again at some point. The tricky bit is how to handle motion events from more than one camera, so I'll have more of a think about that.
(2014-06-04, 10:39)Leopold Wrote:
(2014-06-03, 23:48)stevedawg85 Wrote: Thanks man, looks awesome. Will definitely try! I have 2 Foscam's, does this work with both @ the same time?
At the moment it's only for one camera at a time. I did start working on a version to support more than one camera, and I plan to pick that up again at some point. The tricky bit is how to handle motion events from more than one camera, so I'll have more of a think about that.

awesome, thanks! I'm no programmer by any extent but a dum/simple fix could be to have the user install multiple HD Cams. Ex, hd cam 1 has its own config, then hd cam 2, etc..
(2014-06-04, 10:39)Leopold Wrote: At the moment it's only for one camera at a time. I did start working on a version to support more than one camera, and I plan to pick that up again at some point. The tricky bit is how to handle motion events from more than one camera, so I'll have more of a think about that.

Could you do it so that it displays the latest motion event? If it is being used in the case of a baby monitor and front door / security camera then it may not be too often that two events get triggered at once...

Or another thought have Cam1 in bottom left, Cam2 in top left etc...

This looks a great add-on by the way, I've been looking at a way to add a front door security camera and this looks like being the best way forward Smile
I am struggling to get this to connect using XBMC 13.1.

I am able to connect to the foscam test cameras in a web browser but in XBMC I get 'error connecting to camera, please check your network connection and the camera settings'

All I have changed in the addon is the IP / port / user and password
(2014-06-29, 13:53)WolvesPhil Wrote: I am struggling to get this to connect using XBMC 13.1.

I am able to connect to the foscam test cameras in a web browser but in XBMC I get 'error connecting to camera, please check your network connection and the camera settings'

I've not been on the forums lately so have only just seen your post. I have just checked and I am able to connect using the XBMC 13.1. Can you post a log file?
(2014-07-18, 13:09)Leopold Wrote:
(2014-06-29, 13:53)WolvesPhil Wrote: I am struggling to get this to connect using XBMC 13.1.

I've not been on the forums lately so have only just seen your post. I have just checked and I am able to connect using the XBMC 13.1. Can you post a log file?

Thanks - log file has been uploaded to
http://pastebin.com/waafZztp

Any help would be appreciated - I am able to connect to the computers through the web browser on a different PC.
Are the browser plugins needed for your plugin to run?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion/sound detection preview1