• 186(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Thank you reksp13 finally i got it working Smile
I need some help please with 3D Movies in xbmc it showing to lines in the borders of the screen, any idea how to remove them;

Thank in advance

(2014-06-28, 21:18)Surlias Wrote: Does anyone know how to add custom source icons? I'd like to have more than one "web-dl" source format, since not all web-dl files are sourced from iTunes, and the standard Nox Reloaded "WEB-TV" icon isn't really suitable for web-dl movie files. I've tried creating a "web-tv.png" file with the icon I want to use, but video files I've tagged with "web-tv" in the filename don't pull it up, they just default to the encoding tag (like H.264 or whatever).
Any ideas?

(2014-06-30, 05:12)baijuxavior Wrote: Is there any option to display an icon for SBS or TAB 3D files? I can currently view 3D blu-ray cases, but it will be useful to know what kind of 3d file it is.

I have a solution for both of you. I have integrated 2 different 3d logos for normal 3d and Disney 3D:

What you need is to say xbmc to recognize that there are different files and learn xbmc what to do. Therefor you have to do something with the filename and the variables.xml, located here: C:\\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.gotham\1080i\variables.xml

1. Open the variables.xml
2. search for bluray3d (for me its line 162)

There you have this string:
<value condition="[SubString(ListItem.Filename,bluray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,bdrip) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,brrip)] + [SubString(ListItem.Filename,.3D.) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,3DBD)]">bluray3d</value>
It says that when there is a file named with for example .bluray.3d. xmbc will show up the "bluray3d.png" image

3. What you have to do is adding a new line that says xbmc what to do. I added this by copying the 3d line:
<value condition="[SubString(ListItem.Filename,bluray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,bdrip) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,brrip)] + [SubString(ListItem.Filename,.disney3D.) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,disney3DBD)]">disney3d</value>
This line says xbmc to show up the "disney3d.png" image if the filename includes .bluray.disney3d.

4. then you only have to put your .png file to the source library

5. at least you have to name your files.

And now you can do this for your beloved images Smile
(2014-07-01, 01:42)shaktoo Wrote:
(2014-06-30, 21:15)Batiatus Wrote: Has Warlion just completely disappeared? Hope things are alright in real life but would be good to hear from the guy once in awhile.

Still curious if anyone knows how to add more slots in the smart playlist manager beyond the default 6.
Yes and Increase the Icon panel widgets and the custom home screen items that could be added !
The Funny thing is phil65 was from germany and warlion is..? also from germany... ( I am sure I saw that before..). phil65 just one day upped never to be heard of and now Warlion ? is there a pattern emerging here ? Hope Not !
Well we have Mike to guide us for now !Tongue

I believe Warlion is from Mexico.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
How to you change to color icons in Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) miks85Huh
(2014-07-01, 20:52)REralte Wrote: How to you change to color icons in Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) miks85Huh

Do you mean how to set color icons generally or how to make your own icons?
make my own icons Smile and how like to re name the movie to recognize it like the one showing here disney3d
(2014-07-01, 21:31)REralte Wrote: make my own icons Smile and how like to re name the movie to recognize it like the one showing here disney3d

You can create every icon you want by creating some .png files with photoshop or gimp. It is important to put the .png files in the right direction. For example the bluray icons are set in the "source" folder. Like you see in the picture of the .xml file, xbmc reads the filename and if the filename has one of the values, xbmc sets the right picture. An example:

<value condition="[SubString(ListItem.Filename,bluray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,bdrip) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,brrip)] + [SubString(ListItem.Filename,.3D.) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,3DBD)]">bluray3d</value>

This line (line 162 in variables.xml) says that all files that include the words 'bluray', 'blu-ray', 'bdrip' or 'brrip' in addition to '.3D.' or '3DBD' will show up the 'bluray3d.png'

So you have to name your moviefiles like that:

movie bluray .3d.mkv or movie.blu-ray 3dbd.mkv or movie bdrip.3d.mkv or ...

the important thing is, that the filename includes the strings that i marked!

My files are named: movie (year).bluray.3d.mkv

To show up the Disney 3D Logo i simply copied the hole string and changed the .3D. string into .disney3D. and the 'bluray3d' into 'disney3d' cause i named the file disney3d.png

--> <value condition="[SubString(ListItem.Filename,bluray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,bdrip) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,brrip)] + [SubString(ListItem.Filename,.disney3D.) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,disney3DBD)]">disney3d</value>

This line says xbmc to show up the "disney3d.png" image if the filename includes .bluray.disney3d.

Hope that helps you. Ask me if there are any questions Smile
Thank miks85 i will try your steps and i let you know later if i have another question
@ miks85

Awesome, this answers a question I asked a few pages back that never got a reply. Thanks!
(2014-07-02, 01:34)Surlias Wrote: @ miks85

Awesome, this answers a question I asked a few pages back that never got a reply. Thanks!

You're welcome!
(but your post got a reply in post #2779 Wink )
hey all can any one help me please im trying to fig out if and how i can put a playlist in the movie section so it looks like say a movie set with the cover and so on but that way i can have sets of movies under the one selection
thx for reading this
rico
(2014-07-01, 16:07)REralte Wrote: I need some help please with 3D Movies in xbmc it showing to lines in the borders of the screen, any idea how to remove them;

Thank in advance

I have same problem can anyone help plz

Can someone explain whats the difference between worlin skin 4.1.9.9 and Amelondbor's that everyone talking aboutHuh?
@Chronic If I understand correctly, you can not. You could use a playlist and make a submenu entry of it.
miks85 thank you one more time for the instructions one more thing can you share with us the disney 3d logo, i was trying to do one in photoshop but i am not familiar with the program.

Thanx you
  • 186(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25