• 111(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
unfortunately Pneumatic gives me a script error all the time with Gotham, seems like its broken
Could I switch from ontap.tv to this? Stream live tv with epg I mean. I've been trying for the past 3 hours going through all the threads unsuccessfully.
I can't get it to import anything from other addon favourites like FTV and filmon which I thought would do it, minus the epg.
Hello again

Are you going to work on getting this to work in Gotham anytime soon?
It works fine in Gotham, even Helix which is what I am running. Just make a small change in the addon.xml file so that the python version says python version 2.1.0 and then it installs fine.

Popeye, is there any way to have Pneumatic look in the par2 file before anything else? This file is what shows what order the .rar files are in when they use the format like .10, .11, .12, etc. which are out of order.
These are the files that Pneumatic fails to find a playable file in. I'm sure it would require a lot of work but is it possible that this is the solution for the encrypted/hashed files that fail to play??
(2014-07-03, 21:46)timgt Wrote: It works fine in Gotham, even Helix which is what I am running. Just make a small change in the addon.xml file so that the python version says python version 2.1.0 and then it installs fine.

Popeye, is there any way to have Pneumatic look in the par2 file before anything else? This file is what shows what order the .rar files are in when they use the format like .10, .11, .12, etc. which are out of order.
These are the files that Pneumatic fails to find a playable file in. I'm sure it would require a lot of work but is it possible that this is the solution for the encrypted/hashed files that fail to play??

Thanks man!
(2014-07-03, 21:46)timgt Wrote: It works fine in Gotham, even Helix which is what I am running. Just make a small change in the addon.xml file so that the python version says python version 2.1.0 and then it installs fine.

I'm still confused on how to get this to work on Gotham..... Pneumatic installed ok, but the newznab and nzbtv say they are incompatible
Ok, Now I get what you mean by changing the python version in the xml file....I got them to install!
Then the addon.xml needs modified for those as well. They work cause I use them.

EDIT: never mind. I'm glad you got it working. You wrote that reply same time I wrote mine. Lol
(2014-07-11, 23:49)timgt Wrote: Then the addon.xml needs modified for those as well. They work cause I use them.

EDIT: never mind. I'm glad you got it working. You wrote that reply same time I wrote mine. Lol

NZBTv still doesn't work (i get a script error when I try to open it)

However I can just use NewsNab to download, so no biggie
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

http://imgur.com/j6FOD2l.png

python -V
Python 2.7.6
(2014-08-05, 08:32)tinykingdoms Wrote: Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

python -V
Python 2.7.6

I didn't have to change it for the pneumatic addon, only NewzNAB and NZBTV.. once i did that pneumatic installed...... Or at least that's what I remember happened.

ok, I'm confused..too.

I unzipped the repository thinking I would find addon folders for each, and within those an addon.xml file for each that I would edit.

that's not what I found? where is the addon.xml file you have to edit?

this is the folder that was created :

repository.popeye

and these are the only two files inside: addon.xml, changelog.txt

this is the contents of the addon.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<addon id="repository.popey" name="Popeye's Repo" version="1.0.1" provider-name="Popeye">
    <extension point="xbmc.addon.repository" name="Popeye's Repo">
        <info compressed="false">https://raw.github.com/TsUPeR/xbmc-repo/master/addons.xml</info>
        <checksum>https://raw.github.com/TsUPeR/xbmc-repo/master/addons.xml.md5</checksum>
        <datadir zip="true">https://raw.github.com/TsUPeR/xbmc-repo/master/repo/</datadir>
    </extension>
    <extension point="xbmc.addon.metadata">
        <summary>Popeye's repository</summary>
        <description>A reposistory of Popeye's addons for XBMC including Pneumatic and Newznab</description>
        <platform>all</platform>
    </extension>
</addon>
(2014-08-06, 00:58)soljarag Wrote:
(2014-08-05, 08:32)tinykingdoms Wrote: Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

python -V
Python 2.7.6

I didn't have to change it for the pneumatic addon, only NewzNAB and NZBTV.. once i did that pneumatic installed...... Or at least that's what I remember happened.

Bare with me, but are you implying that you were able to install newznab and nzbtv? Every time I try to install them, I get a compatibility error and I can't even install.

If the plugins arent isntalled how do I edit the xml file.
The forum has stopped sending me mail when someone post so I thought the thread was dead Big Grin

I will fix the addon compatibility issues tonight since even I can't install them on my tablet running Gotham...

As far as I remember I looked into parsing the par2 file for getting the rar file order. However I couldn't find a clear table with nameX->nameY matches. The renaming is done once some checksum is calculated and for that the whole file needs to be present (AFAIK). Thus to get the correct order, all files has to be home and then the purpose of pneumatic is null...
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Finally managed to do some fixes. Things should work just fine on Gotham now if you install my repo (link in first post).

Newznab 0.2.5
- Sort on name, size and date
- Youtube trailer search

Who knows, there might be more updates soon Big Grin
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
  • 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11