• 50(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080++
As I wanted to continue that capaciade skin. :.?? (It's really hard you do not use more that skin continues ne why not nec Dude you have no idea how I'm sad about it ....
I think you would be a good candidate iorifly ?, I started off just by making a small change then it became fun and challenging.,but then it became too easy so I am currently busy with other stuff. How about it? Someone must be able/willing to provide support for the community??
I can try. however not promise when I tried to move something I was very lost in multiple lines! but I can try ... I'll look after the code again, first try to solve the image problem is empty, depoisi will see other problems.
Solved the problem of the image, which was a part with nothing! Actually I only used the piece of code from a previous version that worked ....
   Now one doubts im85288, how to change that image? Working with texture files?? : (
your repository link for PleXBMC is broken is there a new link some where?
Where can I download this skin? The repository link is dead.

edit: Nevermind. Found it.
(2014-07-01, 04:02)pharmeceutikle Wrote: Where can I download this skin? The repository link is dead.

how to download?
Hi,

I have read the most of the posts here but please forgive me if these have been aswered before..

a)Every time i open a movie i get a message "No Extras Found" is there any way to get rid of this message?

b)Is there any mod for having bluray cases in info list view?

c)how can i add color icons in movie detail page.

Thanks for your time!
Jimmy
This mod is mostly dead and discontinued by the author. It was said many pages a go.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2014-07-02, 16:49)bebox Wrote:
(2014-07-01, 04:02)pharmeceutikle Wrote: Where can I download this skin? The repository link is dead.

how to download?

go here:

https://github.com/im85288/skin.xperience1080plusplus

Development is dead but still very good. No problems that I've run into. Somebody will probably pick up the project or the author may pick it up again. If not, then it is still one of the better skins out there.
(2014-07-04, 10:45)Jimmy03 Wrote: Hi,

I have read the most of the posts here but please forgive me if these have been aswered before..

a)Every time i open a movie i get a message "No Extras Found" is there any way to get rid of this message?

b)Is there any mod for having bluray cases in info list view?

c)how can i add color icons in movie detail page.

Thanks for your time!
Jimmy

Friend, I corrected the first problem. Send me a mp I do I forward you the corrected file.
When I dl it I get dependencies not met, what am I missing? (I'm using Gotham), also any link to the custom plexbmc mention in the op?

Edit: I did fix the dependency problem using the repo here, http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.p...tham-repo/ but I still need that plexbmc, as the default one doesn't have the "both" shelf menu item, or there is something else which is making it so the art doesnt show on the home screen.
Maybe someone can help me out with this skin. I tried out Xperience 1080 and all the metro tiles populated OK with New Movies etc. But with this skin nothing populates at all?? I want a skin that will show both Videoextras and Disc art and this appears to be the only one that fits the bill. But if I ca't get the Metro tiles to populate it looks crap.

Anyone help please?
I've been using the 1080++ mod lately and I like it a lot, but some of my game boxes could really use a landscape view. How difficult would it be to add a Poster Landscape view to advanced launcher and how would I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance.
Hi guys. I have one big problem. At the home screen the second widget place holder is empty (spotlight is okey). I was reading about "skin widgets" plugin but I didn't find a solution. Please help me.

PS. I'm using Gotham version of XBMC.
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080++9