• 129(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Just came across this Skin, but have been a heavy user of Aeon Nox 4.x for quite some time. Is there a way to copy/migrate all my custom options from Aeon Nox 4 over to Aeon Nox 5? I have heavily customized the layout/screens and don't remember how to do it again.

Thanks in advance!
No way to migrate no.

Its built from the ground up as a new skin.
^ Thanks.

So trying to get things setup how they I used to have them. I have setup 4 custom home screen items based off of custom playlists I have.

"OUR SHOWS"
"OUR MOVIES"
"KIDS SHOWS"
"KIDS MOVIES"

I am trying to set background images for these four as Random Fanart from the specific playlists but I can't seem how to do that. I can only find "Random TV show fanart" or "Random movie fanart". When I select either one of those it will show fanart for items NOT in the playlist when I select the menu item on the main page. Is there anyway to have random fanart for just a playlist?
Currently there is only random live cases for playlist items, no full screen fanart.
Would it be possible to toggle the remaining duration of a video instead of the played and total time?
(2014-06-28, 21:25)richardb70 Wrote: Hi guys,

Grabbed the "official" version from within XBMC, and have been having a good play today. Works a treat, many thanks!

I have one issue though and I can't tell if it's me being stupid or not. I've changed Custom 1 menu to run iPlayer, so far so good. I'm trying to add submenus to it, they're all there present and correct in the menu editor but when I come back out to test them out, there's nothing there. I can see submenus under everything else, and if I add a submenu to a non-custom menu it works fine.

Any ideas? Many thanks in advance.

+1 for me. Only seems to be an issue with video add-ons in the submenus as far as I can tell. I can successfully add other types to sub-menus. I think this is a new bug as I'm sure i was able to do it only a matter of days ago.
(2014-07-02, 14:17)pssturges Wrote:

Grabbed the "official" version from within XBMC, and have been having a good play today. Works a treat, many thanks!

I have one issue though and I can't tell if it's me being stupid or not. I've changed Custom 1 menu to run iPlayer, so far so good. I'm trying to add submenus to it, they're all there present and correct in the menu editor but when I come back out to test them out, there's nothing there. I can see submenus under everything else, and if I add a submenu to a non-custom menu it works fine.

+1 for me. Only seems to be an issue with video add-ons in the submenus as far as I can tell. I can successfully add other types to sub-menus. I think this is a new bug as I'm sure i was able to do it only a matter of days ago.

Well scratch that actually. I just grabbed another custom menu item and recreated my sub-menus. Works fine now. The other is still not working so I've disabled it.
(2014-07-02, 14:17)pssturges Wrote:

This isn't a known issue with the skin shortcuts script that manages the submenus and, how can I put this, won't be until someone provides a debug log (wiki) so I can see what the problem is and try to fix it. +1's aren't helpful in this situation - a thousand people can be experiencing the problem, but nothing will be fixed without the information being provided to actually fix it - particularly when I've already responded to the original post (which I presume you've seen as you've quoted the original post) asking for a debug log and detailing what actions need to be shown within it.
When playing music I use Artist Slideshow to update the fanart which works nicely, it would look a lot better if you could turn pan and scan on like in the screensaver. Some more options for "Show "Now Playing" information blended in background would also be cool. The way Zune displayed now playing text was probably the best https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNVU6aWcSDM#t=457
Rather new to XBMC and this skin...getting a tad frustrated. I want to update/change the posters for the my movie sets. Not the movies within the sets, but the poster for each individual set. How do I do this? When a set is highlighted, I can only select it...no context menu. Once inside a set I can change each movie poster, but not the set itself.
(2014-07-06, 04:10)Hoosier205 Wrote: Rather new to XBMC and this skin...getting a tad frustrated. I want to update/change the posters for the my movie sets. Not the movies within the sets, but the poster for each individual set. How do I do this? When a set is highlighted, I can only select it...no context menu. Once inside a set I can change each movie poster, but not the set itself.

You can't choose the art for movie sets, at least not in this skin. If you create custom sets, the first movie chosen for the set will represent its poster. You could disband the sets manually and then choose one of the movies to serve as the master for a new custom set with the same name.
(2014-07-06, 04:37)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-07-06, 04:10)Hoosier205 Wrote: Rather new to XBMC and this skin...getting a tad frustrated. I want to update/change the posters for the my movie sets. Not the movies within the sets, but the poster for each individual set. How do I do this? When a set is highlighted, I can only select it...no context menu. Once inside a set I can change each movie poster, but not the set itself.

You can't choose the art for movie sets, at least not in this skin. If you create custom sets, the first movie chosen for the set will represent its poster. You could disband the sets manually and then choose one of the movies to serve as the master for a new custom set with the same name.
Thank you
(2014-07-01, 19:25)Vaikin Wrote: Currently there is only random live cases for playlist items, no full screen fanart.

As I am coming from Aeon Nox 4.x I am pretty sure this feature is in that one. How would I go about adding this in or requesting this feature or something? Having the wrong Fanart show up for a playlist defeats the purpose of Fanart
(2014-07-07, 00:07)comfox1 Wrote:
(2014-07-01, 19:25)Vaikin Wrote: Currently there is only random live cases for playlist items, no full screen fanart.

As I am coming from Aeon Nox 4.x I am pretty sure this feature is in that one. How would I go about adding this in or requesting this feature or something? Having the wrong Fanart show up for a playlist defeats the purpose of Fanart

The latest version (source>>Gotham Branch) adds background support for fanart based on playlists, but it is not random - only alphabetical. Having tried it, I'm not impressed. You see the same few images every time XBMC is opened, starting with the letter A. The option is there, however.
How come the Mixed Movies widget was removed and why does the recent episodes widget not give any options like before (I like having it show the 4 most recent episodes with thumbnails across the screen and you can scroll to see more)?
  • 129(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537