• 34(current)
WIP Google Music Addon
My all access isn't pulling in the new music I've searched for in my phone like it used to. Getting a script failed message. Will post log this weekend.
@corpgator using the latest version 0.8exp23? (post #478)
working fine, here
(2014-06-20, 12:30)kirmandi Wrote: @corpgator using the latest version 0.8exp23? (post #478)
working fine, here

Would you consider making your own thread? Hunting down the latest version in this thread is not particularly user-friendly.
I was on 22, but I installed 23 and no dice. I still have a bunch of crap I don't want in there anymore and a bunch of stuff that I do that won't show up.

23:10:03 T:2632 NOTICE: GoogleMusic-0.8exp23 ARGV: ['plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic/', '4', '?criteria=artist&path=filter']
23:10:03 T:2632 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'sqlite3.OperationalError'>
Error Contents: no such table: songs
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic\default.py", line 80, in <module>
navigation.listMenu(params)
File "C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic\GoogleMusicNavigation.py", line 52, in listMenu
listItems = self.getCriteria(get('criteria'))
File "C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic\GoogleMusicNavigation.py", line 158, in getCriteria
genres = self.api.getCriteria(criteria,artist)
File "C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic\GoogleMusicApi.py", line 113, in getCriteria
return self.storage.getCriteria(criteria,artist)
File "C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic\GoogleMusicStorage.py", line 68, in getCriteria
result = self.curs.execute("select artist, max(album_art_url) from songs group by artist")
OperationalError: no such table: songs
-->End of Python script error report<--
23:10:03 T:308 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic/?criteria=artist&path=filter
23:10:03 T:308 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic/?criteria=artist&path=filter) failed

That's what happens when I try to clear my cache.
corpgator, seems your music cache was not properly created, if the option to clean the cache is not working, try to clean it manually by deleting file 'home_path/xbmc/userdata/database/googlemusic.db'

kirmandi, can you send me a log with the instant mixes errors when 'url pre-fetch' is disabled, thanks.
I already did that, so this time I went in and deleted everything associated with the plugin including the database and reinstalled it, which prompted me to put in my credentials again and it went right back to loading my old set of artists, including a lot of stuff I told google to get rid of and then it won't bring in anything new I've added lately through searching on my phone. Before, It was always bring up new stuff I added the next time I loaded my library. Now, when I clear my cache to try to force this, it says script error and it won't let me load anything at all until I exit out of xbmc and reenter.

By the way, my google database seems quite large, 3 MB.
Hi, i just installed it for the first time, and when starting the add-on, it says invalid credentials.
- i have double checked my login input
- two factor authentication is disabled in my google account. Do i still need a "device id"? Where do i get that?
- i am using 0.8exp23
Hey,

I'm using your this Add-On, it's great, thank you very much for maintaining.

I found a little Bug:
When I have several Album with the same titel, e.g "Greatest Hits", they get mixed up. So when I'm navigate to Artist->"Greatest Hits", there are actually all titles form several Artist within a Greatest Hits album
(2014-07-08, 11:21)klingel_one Wrote: Hey,

I'm using your this Add-On, it's great, thank you very much for maintaining.

I found a little Bug:
When I have several Album with the same titel, e.g "Greatest Hits", they get mixed up. So when I'm navigate to Artist->"Greatest Hits", there are actually all titles form several Artist within a Greatest Hits album

Google Play actually does that on both the Google web player and the Android app. I think to fix it you need to edit the album info and fill in 'Album artist'.
I've tried to read through the thread to see how much of the All Access content is available, but am not quite sure if I'm missing something. I've installed build 23, and see no option for the all access content anywhere (radio for example). Am I just missing something? My menu My Library, Instant Mixes (empty), Auto Playlists, Playlists, and Search.
Hey, just started a new thread where I can keep my latest version available.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=200640

See you there.
Could someone post what is "device id"? and how to get it for appleTV2. Thanks.
Hi dev thanks for this addon its work well on my windows pc just how i want it fanart and musics but you have to clear cache and cookies to refresh the list if you had more songs BUT THE ADDON DOES NOT WORK ON MY ANDROID BOX M6 ...
Please try version in this thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=200640
I get a message asking me to enter a device_id.

Where do I find the device id?.

Running OS X Yosemite
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Music Addon5