• 9(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
You, sir, are a genius. I use the Ace skin and used to have a lot of trouble organizing the million add-ons on my machine till I came across yours. Thanks a heap. Works like a charm.
Feature request:
In the settings menu it's possible to show the separator.
The separator is an empty menu item, would it be possible to show a separator as a continuous line, impossible to select. Simular to programs like Microsoft excel and word.
(2014-06-27, 05:46)hstegeman Wrote: Feature request:
In the settings menu it's possible to show the separator.
The separator is an empty menu item, would it be possible to show a separator as a continuous line, impossible to select. Simular to programs like Microsoft excel and word.

'Fraid not, not without changing xbmc itself anyway.
I have read through the postings, and i dont see this particular issue.
SO i think it is me alone.

I have super favorites running, Psuedotv doesnt see it, nor does it harvest any of the data.
Another issue is when i try to create a NEW folder in SF, i get a script failure.
here is the ERROR

"18:30:04 T:2727343200 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.OSError'>
Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'smb://kc/_drive/xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/Super Favourites/BBC')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/default.py", line 1051, in <module>
doRefresh = createNewFolder(path)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/default.py", line 535, in createNewFolder
os.mkdir(xbmc.translatePath(folder))
OSError: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'smb://kc/_drive/xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/Super Favourites/BBC')
-->End of Python script error report<--
"

I have the xbmc log (where i got this) (with usernames and passwords removed) i will PM the author if they wish.

XBMC: FRODO
SF VER: 1.0.8
Looks like a samba share issue, I'll take a look and see if I can get it to work.

Can you put a favourite in the home SF folder?
Thank you
SPO: so far no. - everything is saved to the XBMC favorourites

I prefer to keep everything i can on the network drive for easy sharing
with the latest "update" now it wont open at all. crashes on start

SF: 1.10
(2014-07-08, 02:11)Keebler Wrote: with the latest "update" now it wont open at all. crashes on start

SF: 1.10

Will need a log
This might be a stupid question, but i cant figure out how to do it.

In my main meny in xbmc, i want to create shortcuts to th different folders in super favourites.
Like RunAddon(plugin.super.favorurites) and then "cd subfolder" to get to the correct subfolder.
I tried RunAddon(plugin.super.favourites/subfolder) but thats not working.

Can it be Done and with what syntax?
Hi
New to xbmc and just discover super favourites, which is working fine.
I was using playlists, but the advantage of doing it this way is that I can get thumbnails / icons for the folders.
1) So I know it may be stretching it a bit, but is there a way that when displaying a super folder, with favourites in it, that you can have a backdrop – fanart, like you would get when displaying a movie.?
2) Again just a nicety, the favourites icon are square in shape, I guess an xbmc thing, like the music playlists. If I select a 240 x 360 pixel icon for the thumbnail, it re-sizes it, which is ok, but can we get the thumbnail to display in the original size ?
These are only small things, but would add to the experiences
Thanks in advances
Is there any solution for the Mashup Channels, they all connect for a second, then all disconnect?
Hi,

I was wondering, say for example I created a favorite from a folder within a video add on, is it possible to still access the context menu of that item?

There is an "Add to Library" option within a context menu that I want to add to my home screen. The Only way to do that at present is to go though all menus, then press Context Menu, then Add to library. Now I tried to simplify the process by adding the option to favorites, but by doing do, I can't use the context menu, It just brings up the option of Super Favorites, not of the add-on
(2014-07-08, 13:17)Tony_g Wrote: Hi
New to xbmc and just discover super favourites, which is working fine.
I was using playlists, but the advantage of doing it this way is that I can get thumbnails / icons for the folders.
1) So I know it may be stretching it a bit, but is there a way that when displaying a super folder, with favourites in it, that you can have a backdrop – fanart, like you would get when displaying a movie.?
2) Again just a nicety, the favourites icon are square in shape, I guess an xbmc thing, like the music playlists. If I select a 240 x 360 pixel icon for the thumbnail, it re-sizes it, which is ok, but can we get the thumbnail to display in the original size ?
These are only small things, but would add to the experiences
Thanks in advances

Fanart is coming, can't change the image size I'm afraid.
(2014-07-08, 12:57)Krantzet Wrote: This might be a stupid question, but i cant figure out how to do it.

In my main meny in xbmc, i want to create shortcuts to th different folders in super favourites.
Like RunAddon(plugin.super.favorurites) and then "cd subfolder" to get to the correct subfolder.
I tried RunAddon(plugin.super.favourites/subfolder) but thats not working.

Can it be Done and with what syntax?

Yes it can be done, you need something along the lines of:

Code:
path = 'C:/Documents and Settings/SeanP/Application Data/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/Super Favourites/Test'
cmd = 'ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?mode=400&path=%s")' % urllib.quote_plus(path)
xbmc.executebuiltin(cmd)
"Fanart is coming"
Thanks, thats good news, will look forward to that.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6