• 32(current)
Release MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags
(2014-06-24, 20:50)Xycl Wrote: Are you sure that your mass editing didn't delete the persons tags?

EDIT: Forget my response.

Enable debug log in MyPicsDB settings:
1) Select a person with the filter wizard and press okay.
2) Go to the same person pictures through the tags menu.
3) Upload the logfile

I pulled out the bit I think is the error from the log
I am running a mysql database
13:00:34 T:2656035904 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
13:00:37 T:2656035904 NOTICE: [My Pictures Database] line 86 in default.py object Main.get_args >> MyPicturesDB plugin called :
13:00:37 T:2656035904 NOTICE: [My Pictures Database] line 87 in default.py object Main.get_args >> sys.argv[0] = plugin://plugin.image.mypicsdb/
13:00:37 T:2656035904 NOTICE: [My Pictures Database] line 88 in default.py object Main.get_args >> sys.argv[2] = ?action='showpics'&viewmode='view'&method='wizard'&matchall='0'&kw='Person%7C%7CNoah'&nkw=''&start=''&end=''
13:00:38 T:2656035904 NOTICE: [My Pictures Database] line 689 in MypicsDB.py function filterwizard_result >> match_all = 0
13:00:38 T:2656035904 ERROR: [My Pictures Database] line 274 in dbabstractionlayer.py object Database abstraction layer >> The request failed :
13:00:38 T:2656035904 ERROR: [My Pictures Database] line 275 in dbabstractionlayer.py object Database abstraction layer >> <type 'exceptions.Exception'> - 1146: Table 'MyPicsDB.FILES' doesn't exist
13:00:38 T:2656035904 ERROR: [My Pictures Database] line 279 in dbabstractionlayer.py object Database abstraction layer >> SQL > Select strPath,strFilename from (SELECT distinct strPath,strFilename, ImageDateTime FROM FILES WHERE 1=1 AND idFile in ( SELECT tif.idfile FROM TagContents tc, TagsInFiles tif , TagTypes tt WHERE tif.idTagContent = tc.idTagContent AND tc.idTagType = tt.idTagType AND tt.TagTranslation = 'Person' AND tc.TagContent in( 'Noah' ) ) order by imagedatetime ) maindateset
13:00:38 T:2690643008 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
13:01:09 T:2656035904 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 2 times.
13:01:09 T:2656035904 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
13:01:09 T:2656035904 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--

EDIT: OK I pulled the SQL out of the log and ran it manually - it doesnt like the FILES uppercase table name - I will try changing the collation - thought that was OK though...

EDIT 2: Looks like linux SQL is case sensitive on table names. I have found the string in MyPicsDB.py - line 684 and changed FILES to Files. Will report back on how that goes.
You're right.
MySQL on Linux has case sensitive table names.

I'll change it, too.

Interesting that no one else seems to use a Linux based MySQL Db.
No log no help.
Main page: https://github.com/Xycl
Repository: Xycl Repository Leia
Repository: Xycl Repository Matrix
(2014-06-26, 09:28)Xycl Wrote: You're right.
MySQL on Linux has case sensitive table names.

I'll change it, too.

Interesting that no one else seems to use a Linux based MySQL Db.

Yep can confirm that fixed it
(2014-06-25, 16:55)mikebzh44 Wrote: Hi Xycl.

As MyPicsDB is no longer available on XBMC.org repo, did you continue to use transifex for translations ?

Because, I have just translate new strings :

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbm...db/8903021

Thanks.

Yes transifex is still used.
But it takes some time until new translations are available for download.
No log no help.
Hi,

I have a problem with the path of image folders. Once a folder has been added it seems impossible to remove it. I right clicked on the folder name (something like [+] my/path/to/the/image/folder [recursive=ON, update=ON]) and choose the "Delete this path from database" option, but i get an error message about script failure.
And in the log i can read :
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>
Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 39: ordinal not in range(128)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/daniel/.xbmc/addons/plugin.image.mypicsdb/default.py", line 1798, in <module>
m.show_roots()
File "/home/daniel/.xbmc/addons/plugin.image.mypicsdb/default.py", line 1031, in show_roots
if dialog.yesno(common.getstring(30250), common.getstring(30251)%common.smart_utf8(self.args.delpath)) :
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 39: ordinal not in range(128)
-->End of Python script error report<--
09:20:36 T:140596372002752 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.image.mypicsdb/?action='rootfolders'&do='delroot'&delpath='smb%3A%2F%2FUTHER%2Fcartron%2FImages%2FBricolage%2FCr%C3%A8che%2F'&exclude='1'&viewmode='view'
09:20:36 T:140596372002752 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.image.mypicsdb/?action='rootfolders'&do='delroot'&delpath='smb%3A%2F%2FUTHER%2Fcartron%2FImages%2FBricolage%2FCr%C3%A8che%2F'&exclude='1'&viewmode='view') failed

Is it a bug or something special in my files (maybe the accent in the dir name?)

(2014-06-25, 16:55)mikebzh44 Wrote: Hi Xycl.

As MyPicsDB is no longer available on XBMC.org repo, did you continue to use transifex for translations ?

Because, I have just translate new strings :

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbm...db/8903021

Thanks.

Mike, could you please credit me and not you for the translatios?
Yes sorry, dcartron did the update translation.

BTW, to fix dcartron issue, just don't use smart_utf8 function in line 1032 in default.py but decode string instead.

[code]if dialog.yesno(common.getstring(30250), common.getstring(30251)%self.args.delpath.decode('utf-8')) :

Error occurs because dcartron try to delete this path containing accented character:

smb://UTHER/cartron/Images/Bricolage/Crêche
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
This was the change?
Quote:msgctxt "#30216"
msgid "Add all XBMC pictures sources to database"
msgstr "Ajouter toutes les sources d'images XBMC à la base de données"
No log no help.
Not only this one, i made some proofreading, add a forgotten string, finish to translate some still half french half english, add the accents when needed on capital letters, and rewrote some string that were incorrects.

(2014-06-27, 11:23)mikebzh44 Wrote: Yes sorry, dcartron did the update translation.

BTW, to fix dcartron issue, just don't use smart_utf8 function in line 1032 in default.py but decode string instead.

[code]if dialog.yesno(common.getstring(30250), common.getstring(30251)%self.args.delpath.decode('utf-8')) :

Error occurs because dcartron try to delete this path containing accented character:

smb://UTHER/cartron/Images/Bricolage/Crêche

I agree, i tried to add then delete another path without accent, it works, and the error messages is explicit too...
Hi guys, how do I disable this notification that appears every while at the bottom showing added modified etc. ..
(2014-07-18, 17:30)aalwani Wrote: Hi guys, how do I disable this notification that appears every while at the bottom showing added modified etc. ..

Currently not possible.
No log no help.
Hi everybody !
I'm still alive ! Far away from XBMC python scritps developpment but alive Smile

Glad to see Xycl has continue my job, and so glad people like it and use it. Didn't know it was so helpfull for you guys.

Time has spent, I didn't have time enough to do all I have to do, family, job ... XBMC evolved so much that I'm not sure I would come back to code.

Xycl, contact me if you want, I would love to talk with you about the changes you made Smile

Take care all and see ya!
I am a complete newby with xbmc! I searched and couldn't find any answers so here goes. I have setup the MySQL database as in the instructions but I'm stumped by this "Go to plugin settings and enable MySQL" Where would that be? I can't find plugin settings anywhere in the gui - would that be editing one of the files in .xbmc (installed on a Ubuntu 14.04 machine, Gotham, btw). I checked in the addon settings in the qui and couldn't find any setting for MySQL.
BTW, I'm using Ubuntu for the MySQL DB

Thanks for your attention
Setting>Add-ons>Enabled Add-ons>Picture Add-ons>My Pictures Database>Configure>Database settings
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2014-08-12, 21:18)solexalex Wrote: ...
Xycl, contact me if you want, I would love to talk with you about the changes you made Smile

I sent you a PM

(2014-08-26, 06:24)cohassetsteve Wrote: I checked in the addon settings in the qui and couldn't find any setting for MySQL.
Huh

MyPicDB's addon settings are accessible from MyPicsDB's main menu! And there's definitely a database section.
Don't forget to read the MySql section from the help menu because you've to create the database first.
No log no help.
Hi Xycl

I've just reinstalled my server and started a scan of my 11000 images. I'm getting an awful lot (>6000) of these in the logfile:

NOTICE: ('WARNING: problems with charset recognition', "'\\x1b'")

Should I be worried?

FFY
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags1