• 206(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-07-20, 09:07)MrPatate Wrote:
(2014-07-20, 08:13)warlion Wrote:
(2014-07-19, 21:53)MrPatate Wrote: Hello there.
I really enjoy using this skin, for me just one of the top used on xbmc.
But I have an issue with tripanel view I can't fix miself.

The poster is not in the right place in this screenshot, but I dnon't know how to fix this, please help .
this is a bug i will search and fix that, i guess you are not using a 16:9 screen a true 16:9
cuz i dont see that problem on my machine

can you tell me wich resolution you are using to try to get the same error

Yes, it was, I use a 22' monitor with a 1680x1050 resolution!!
After your post I try to connect my pc on tv (full hd) and the issue was not there...
But sorry I use XBMC on my pc actually Sad

Are you using the latest version from github? It's supposed to be fixed a week ago.

(2014-07-19, 21:37)Batiatus Wrote:
(2014-07-19, 13:16)Amelandbor Wrote:
(2014-07-19, 00:50)Batiatus Wrote: I've been trying to get this to work but so far no luck. I've copied the file directly and also tried adding the changed code to my XML file. All it seems to do is make any option when pressing enter on a movie poster just stop, no info screen, it doesn't play, nothing. Would love to get it working though.

Well I don't know what's going wrong but first I would try the whole skin and then narrow it down to your own version.

My skin works fine until I change this file. It won't go into the info screen for any movie no matter which way I try. Not sure what else you might have different in it that's conflicting with the default settings but it's not working for me.

Maybe try to find out what's going on in the debug log. Sounds like a simple code error somewhere, a missing > for example or a missing control closing tag.
(2014-07-20, 09:30)Amelandbor Wrote: Are you using the latest version from github? It's supposed to be fixed a week ago.

yeah your are right Amelandbor was actually one of your changes
https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox...3fb#diff-5
(2014-07-20, 08:13)warlion Wrote: Image

Warlion! How do I customize my background to that black/light grey color? That looks awesome!
(2014-07-20, 09:07)MrPatate Wrote:

The poster is not in the right place in this screenshot, but I dnon't know how to fix this, please help .
this is a bug i will search and fix that, i guess you are not using a 16:9 screen a true 16:9

Yes, it was, I use a 22' monitor with a 1680x1050 resolution!!
After your post I try to connect my pc on tv (full hd) and the issue was not there...
But sorry I use XBMC on my pc actually Sad

Well I'm a bit closer, got 1842x1036. I'm using a version from warlions git from ~2 days ago
Hey

There seems to be a problem with filtering in the actors section. When I put in letters of a actors name it should filter out non matching data but it is currently doing no filtering at all.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=250371

Thanks for any help
shift+letter
actually is not a filter is a jump to the first letter
Warlion thanks for the advice but that wasnt it ? I have all the views working fine'ish, and they look good, but my problem is , on my 'home' screen where i have a widget of say, 'latest added movies' i have no case onon the posters anymore ! Great work on the skin and looking forward to anymore 'mods. you may be working on ! The helix stuff could be good ! Maybe a 'start up sound' like in Neon ? I don't know lol so many ideas ha ha ha ! Keep it up mate cheesr !
Fanart.TV Mod
(2014-07-18, 15:03)bluechris Wrote: @warlion m8 iam glad you are fine and thx for you work.
I have a strange problem and i have a solution but its ball breacking. I use 3 pvr addons.
Argus TV
Pvriptvsimple
Vu+
In aeon only 2 are showing the channels simultaneously but if i start xbmc with ccm skin the i see all channels so i start with ccm and i change then to aeon.
I do that everytime i start xbmc and close.
Can you think why this is happening?
hi bluechris im unable to open PVR as i dont had any tvtune card im dying myself to get one, but not money at this time lol , hope someone with one can help you

(2014-07-19, 00:16)bobrap Wrote: Don't know if it's just me, but, just updated the latest git and it seems Viewtype settings isn't working for any views. Anyone else?
if you share a log i can find the error you having
also what system you are using openelec, linux , mac bla bla bla

(2014-07-19, 23:15)bobrap Wrote:
(2014-07-18, 04:47)warlion Wrote:
Also i just upload to the git the new infopanel (still working but i need feedback) , Mike's Banner and No label flor Mod and a few fixes

I used the git source from the first post and I'm not seeing the new infopanel. Are there some addons that need to be installed?

Never mind. Just pulled my head out! Smile

(2014-07-20, 04:20)ProRipp Wrote: Warlion ive been trying out the new 'info panel' view in showcase from yor github and found that I no longer have the 'case on widgets' feature ? Any ideas ?

you need to enable first
go to movies or tvshows
arrow up
viewtype settings
appearance settings
and enable layout new

[h]
also i think i just finish the new infopanel , already on the git
let me know if you find a bug

Congratulations, it's looking awesome!
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
I had a few problems crop up (TV Tunes, CE, etc) and was able to resolve them all by going back to the most recent stable XBMC release, rather than a beta or nightly. I only have one issue outstanding now...

On the main menu, I want the background for the "TV Shows" category to be random TV fanart from my library and the background for the "Movies" category to be random movie fanart from my library.

Even after going through the Skin settings and setting the background options for these categories...I get the default "Power" background for this skin as the background for both categories. Just for reference: I am selecting random movies for one and random episodes for the other.

The slideshow screensaver I use can find the fanart and uses it, but the Skin doesn't.

Any ideas?
@ Warlion, or anyone who has an idea

Do you think there's any way to display a video's filesize either in a library view like InfoWall or in the Info view of individual videos? Maybe in one or both of these two positions:

It would be really helpful to me, thanks.
(2014-07-20, 09:30)Amelandbor Wrote:
(2014-07-19, 21:37)Batiatus Wrote:
(2014-07-19, 13:16)Amelandbor Wrote: Well I don't know what's going wrong but first I would try the whole skin and then narrow it down to your own version.

My skin works fine until I change this file. It won't go into the info screen for any movie no matter which way I try. Not sure what else you might have different in it that's conflicting with the default settings but it's not working for me.

Maybe try to find out what's going on in the debug log. Sounds like a simple code error somewhere, a missing > for example or a missing control closing tag.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=250774

Still no idea what's going on. I cannot access the info screen with this mod.

**** I don't know why your file didn't work but I made the changes to mine as listed in your GIT and it works. Awesome! Thanks and sorry for the troubles! Warlion, please include this with your 'official' version as it makes things much easier to read on a big screen! This skin keeps getting better and better!
I can't get the latest movie widget to populate, or a smart playlist widget. I have all the scripts enabled. Anyone else having this problem?

I"m also getting a script error from random and last item script on boot.
Is anyone having an issue launching Pandora in Aeon Nox (script error)? works just fine when i switch to confluence
(2014-07-21, 02:14)baltik Wrote: Is anyone having an issue launching Pandora in Aeon Nox (script error)? works just fine when i switch to confluence
Pandora working fine here.
(2014-07-20, 09:22)warlion Wrote: BTW guys i decide to add a few slideshow comments , but i dont use xbmc to see pictures what do you think are the most common?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=InfoLabels#Slideshow
im just testing to see what to add

For me, just displaying date and hour in top left or right corner and comment at middle bottom. Other informations such as device, aperture, focus, zoom, ... are useless at my eyes
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
  • 206(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25