• 11(current)
From Subtitles add-on to subtitles service. The no-trouble How-to.
Can anyone please-please code service for subclub.eu Estonian subtitles? It was presented in the last version of XBMC Subtitles, probably could get the most part of code from there. Smile
Hello "amet" you can make an addon for Romanian subtitles from this because address "http://subtitrari.regielive.ro/" and number one in Romania. In XBMC Frodo worked great. Thank you very much.
please read the last paragraph in the first post of this thread
Ok ok but I just wanted to remember and not a mandatory requirement. Many thanks for the work you do for us all. Sorry for my English.
If you are Romanian, contact the site owner and ask them for a permission to use the site for XBMC. Explain how it's done, that they will not have any site traffic( if they live of adds) and see if they have search and download API.

If they agree that we can use it then maybe( just maybe ) I can slap it together and make it work.

I tend not to make services for sites that do not give us permission, they get pissed off if you don't ask Smile
i have crystalbuntu i update recently for gotham and the subtitles dont work any fix please i read everything do the wiki step by step and still dont have subtitles
debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
A perfectly working service is no go on me. I wonder why I upgraded to gotham. Not a single subtitle service appears even after updating the repositories.Thanks for destroying it. I wonder if I can find the older version again.
Works for hundreds or thousands of other users, which suggests an error at your end.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
It's always amusing to see these kind of "reports" and bitching sessions.... It makes my day Smile)
(2014-07-26, 00:05)amet Wrote: It's always amusing to see these kind of "reports" and bitching sessions.... It makes my day Smile)

So glad I made your day because mine went bad cause of a bad upgrade. At least one of us is happy.
Why don't you give a proper goddamned error report with a debug log (wiki) and someone might be able to help you.

But if you are just here to complain, then bugger off.
(2014-07-26, 03:02)nickr Wrote: Why don't you give a proper goddamned error report with a debug log (wiki) and someone might be able to help you.

But if you are just here to complain, then bugger off.
It seems that the problem has to do with the Greek subtitles. Therefore I downloaded 12.3 which worked like a charm.
Would be nice to se the log so that we can fix it for everyone, but I am sure it's PEBKAC
(2014-07-27, 00:48)amet Wrote: Would be nice to se the log so that we can fix it for everyone, but I am sure it's PEBKAC

Had to uninstall Gotham to return to 12.3. Subtitles work again for me.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
From Subtitles add-on to subtitles service. The no-trouble How-to.1