• 215(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-07-27, 12:36)Frozin Wrote: Just want to ask everyone if their latest movie widget works and or their smart playlist widget. I've had problems with it and if others work then I'll chop it up to my install and I'll just redue it.

works here... both
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2014-07-27, 12:41)schimi2k Wrote:
(2014-07-27, 12:36)Frozin Wrote: Just want to ask everyone if their latest movie widget works and or their smart playlist widget. I've had problems with it and if others work then I'll chop it up to my install and I'll just redue it.

works here... both

OK. Thanks. Time to reinstall. Smile
(2014-07-27, 11:24)schimi2k Wrote: i edit the main brown version to a "grey" one with a different texture ( the black little dots ^^ )
and i make Grey Backrounds for all of my movie sets ( ~150 ^^ )
i will upload the pack soon in fanart.tv forum ( incl. Grey Set Template )

great
I use since the publication your fantastic color theme
Is the movieset published on the same tread?
Thanks good job I'm looking forward to it.

@frozen
I had the same problem
installed everything again including xbmc.
problem solved
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
Thumbs Up 
(2014-07-27, 11:24)schimi2k Wrote: i edit the main brown version to a "grey" one with a different texture ( the black little dots ^^ )

Looks amazing, buddy! Tongue
I want this too, so let us know when you've uploaded it to the forums at Fanart.tv! Big Grin
FANART.TV
The best source of high quality fan supplied artwork for your media collection.
Yes, but what about the cases that open and show multiple discs? I can't find that option.
^enable in viewtype settings>BD/DVD cases>showcase mod>no case for movieset>open set as boxcase
(2014-07-27, 15:27)k4sh1n Wrote: ^enable in viewtype settings>BD/DVD cases>showcase mod>no case for movieset>open set as boxcase
Alright, I got it working...but I don't have anything inside of them. Just blank cardboard, with a blank white insert on the right side. No discs or anything.
Hi Hoosier,

Start with the following steps

1: make sure you have add-on exetendedinfo installed.
2: make sure 'backend' mode is enabled in setting -> skin settings
3: make sure you have movies in the set, access context menu on a movie 'c', select manage near the bottom and then manage movie set, if there is no set then right to 'add new set' and enter the name.
4: Look at running add-on movie set artwork automater/ downloader - this really needs to have a parent folder i.e. The Dark Knight Trilogy which has the three movies in separate folders in that folder. This add-on will copy all the artwork from the movies in the set into the parent folder or something like that. I've only used it once and had mixed results but that may be as I don't have all movies in the Parent / Child folder config. But read about the add-on before running to make sure you want to use it or not.
5: As stated earlier make sure in viewtype settings -> BD / DVD cases that at least showcase mod and open set as boxcase are on.
6: Don't use clear cases as the animation for opening a box set doesn't work very well with boxsets.

You can do 'c' and a boxset, then select manager and then choose art to add a box set cover, logo, etc etc.

You need to have a disc / discart image in the relevant movie folder for the movie set to pull it in, if you find after getting it setup and working that you have a disc rolling on the screen then just go to choost art and remove the discart assocation, think movie artwork add-on sets this?

Give these steps a go and let us know how you get on and if anything else is not quite right. AS schimi2k said, down arrow on movies and then find 'movies sets' to just display your boxsets.

Mike.
@sling,

what you could do for box sets for the time being until schimi2k releases that really good looking alternative, is in 'choose art' right arrow and highlight 'add art', then enter extrafanart1 as the name and select a relevant image. what this should do is replace the brown insides with the actual image you have select i.e. here's my Dark Knight boxset

watch gallery

the second image shows the settings

Mike

P.S. you may see some overlapping issues when the image is displayed as the case insides, guess you'll just have to play around until you get an image you are happy with and also sometimes I've had XBMC fail to display the extrafanart1 images completely. I've had to copy the image to say extrafart2 and select it again through choose art for it to be displayed so this may be just some fortunate workaround and not a fully operational part of choose art in XBMV movie sets.
I upload my Theme,set and backrounds here:

http://forum.fanart.tv/viewtopic.php?f=6...1268#p1268

Images follow these days when i find some time ... but u can see 2 of them here already hehe

enjoy and have fun with it Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2014-07-27, 19:16)schimi2k Wrote: I upload my Theme,set and backrounds here:

http://forum.fanart.tv/viewtopic.php?f=6...1268#p1268

Images follow these days when i find some time ... but u can see 2 of them here already hehe

enjoy and have fun with it Smile

you make us aeon users very happy
It's great. Thanks on behalf of many
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
Many Thanks Schimi2k.

Quick question, noticed you have a 'millenium' collection in there? I ca't find that on fanart.tv so just wondering where you might have got your posrt, logo etc for that collection?
(2014-07-27, 20:23)Mike_Doc Wrote: Many Thanks Schimi2k.

Quick question, noticed you have a 'millenium' collection in there? I ca't find that on fanart.tv so just wondering where you might have got your posrt, logo etc for that collection?

well, i have some of my collection Stuff not uploaded (yet) because i make them in a bit of a rush to complete first my collection Wink
but in the millenium case - sometimes the search of fanart.tv doesnt work realy well Sad but u have a small box on the right side where u can put in the TMDB number in it - sometimes u come to the "collection" page of the movie and "sometimes" u see some stuff in it Wink lile millenium

just paste "24761" in the search field ( http://www.themoviedb.org/collection/247...ium-series ) and u will see the fanart.tv Millenium collection page with a german and a english logo ... u can seach now for a poster or so and paste the logo on it or u can request stuff Smile

Many Thanks again Schimi2k. I'll have to remember that tmdb number search for future reference
your welcome Smile

• 215(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25