• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 6.6.15 for XBMC 13.x Gotham [DEPRECATED]
(2014-07-27, 12:59)a_user Wrote: right. but other themes, refocus, aeon nox, conq, bello and others do not have this iissue even on my current git build (helix).

though of course because you provide a gotham theme this is nothing to worry much, at least for now.

Cool, thanks a lot.

I have taken a note of this and will look at it when I have some time.
really nice theme mate

is it posible to ask for something to get added to the skin
(2014-08-05, 22:02)SpikeyWelsh Wrote: really nice theme mate

is it posible to ask for something to get added to the skin

Sure, ask away Smile
the only bit that is missing for my is when you play a tv show or movie in some other skins pop up with the name and logo for the show or movie case for a film is it posible to have something like that
(2014-08-06, 21:54)SpikeyWelsh Wrote: the only bit that is missing for my is when you play a tv show or movie in some other skins pop up with the name and logo for the show or movie case for a film is it posible to have something like that
Could you give me an example from a specific skin?

Do you mean blu-ray cases, dvd-cases etc. as overlays for the posters?

I will consider it, and it's a great idea.

It would require a lot of new code, and I always consider this as it already is a somewhat CPU-heavy skin.

I also have to get all the cases from somewhere (free to use) or create them myself and the cases will increase the total skin size (although probably not a lot).
Have been patiently waiting for this! Thanks Gade, will be installing after work tonight.
thank you for the fast reaply i will get some screen shots for you that way i be able to show you batter Smile
hybrid has it when you play a tv show or movie

something like that would look really good would it be posible i know it be a lot of new code but i think it be worth it
(2014-08-07, 21:15)SpikeyWelsh Wrote: hybrid has it when you play a tv show or movie

something like that would look really good would it be posible i know it be a lot of new code but i think it be worth it

I have been looking at it.

Is it the clear art and clear logos you mean on the OSD when playing a video?

It was actually already available in the skin, but it didn't work properly. I have fixed it and modified it a little bit.

This will be available in the next update both for Gotham and Frodo. In the skin settings under media, I have changed the OSD options, so they now both work for movies and tv shows. People will need to set these settings once again when updating to Rapier 6.0.2 Smile
thats cool will be nice to see it if you need people to test it i am happy to test for you

neon has a bit of a better set up then hybrid

if you could have the logos of hybrid with the logo fan art or something for the tv show like neon has

just nice to see how much hard work you keep putting in to the skin
(2014-08-08, 00:17)SpikeyWelsh Wrote: thats cool will be nice to see it if you need people to test it i am happy to test for you

neon has a bit of a better set up then hybrid

if you could have the logos of hybrid with the logo fan art or something for the tv show like neon has

just nice to see how much hard work you keep putting in to the skin

Thanks.

Neon is a great skin, but as I see it, Neon doesn't use clear art in the OSD - only clear logos.

I have made support for clear logos and clear art in the OSD:

Clear logo

Clear art

But I'm still not quite following what you would like. Could you post some screenshots please?
the screen shots look really good would love to see them in the skin.

having somthing like that come up when the vid is played would be really good
Cool, it will be available in the next update both for Gotham and Frodo Smile
It seems that i have some issues with the today shows widget in skin, the grid stays empty from fanart but it shows the amount of shows airing today.
(2014-08-09, 00:49)schumi2004 Wrote: It seems that i have some issues with the today shows widget in skin, the grid stays empty from fanart but it shows the amount of shows airing today.

Did it use to work in Frodo - or Gotham? And do you have clear logos downloaded for all your tv shows?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 6.6.15 for XBMC 13.x Gotham [DEPRECATED]1