• 20(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
I replaced the my lib folder with the one on GitHub, and I got the following

Code:
3540   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'false'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\rob\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod\default.py", line 74, in <module>
                                                modes()
                                              File "C:\Users\rob\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod\default.py", line 57, in modes
                                                _common.root_list(_common.args.mode)
                                              File "C:\Users\rob\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod\resources\lib\_common.py", line 81, in root_list
                                                add_show(show[0], show[1], show[2], show[3])
                                              File "C:\Users\rob\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod\resources\lib\_common.py", line 563, in add_show
                                                showdata = get_show_data(series_title, mode, sitemode, url)
                                              File "C:\Users\rob\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod\resources\lib\_common.py", line 529, in get_show_data
                                                showdata = get_serie(series_title, mode, sitemode, url, forceRefresh = False)
                                              File "C:\Users\rob\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod\resources\lib\_common.py", line 263, in get_serie
                                                elif int(_addoncompat.get_setting('strict_names')) != 1 or forceRefresh:
                                            ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'false'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

If I get rid of the int() in line 263 of _common.py so it looks like this:
Code:
elif _addoncompat.get_setting('strict_names') != 1 or forceRefresh:

Then it works. I'm guessing this might break other things but it lets me watch the daily show Smile

wm
I've comitted the fix for above issue.

Timer issue also fixed in comedy central.

Subtitles should be fairly easy to fix, since it's broken by a bad cut and paste by me.
Thanks for this awesome add-on! It's working well on my new XBMCbuntu NUC box. The only problem I ran into was getting all those popup dialogs the first time I selected a channel.
If you have the latest from github you can set the tvdb lookup to quiete the settings. Will look at improving the automatic matching at some point.
Hi everyone,

It looks like Nick.com's website updated this week and broke USTV VoD. Last weekend I could load all the shows from the site, but not play them because of the Viacom issue. Now when I try to open Nickelodeon in the plugin I get "Script Failed: USTV VoD". Their website has a whole new look so I'm guessing that is the cause of the issue. I used the latest version of the plugin from GitHub.

Code:
start of USTV VoD plugin
10:45:46 T:2804  NOTICE: !!! plugin loading of site : nick
10:45:46 T:2804  NOTICE: _connection :: getURL :: url = http://www.nick.com/videos/all-videos
10:45:47 T:2804   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\kyscca\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod-master\default.py", line 74, in <module>
                                                modes()
                                              File "C:\Users\kyscca\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod-master\default.py", line 57, in modes
                                                _common.root_list(_common.args.mode)
                                              File "C:\Users\kyscca\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod-master\resources\lib\_common.py", line 68, in root_list
                                                showdata = network.masterlist()
                                              File "C:\Users\kyscca\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod-master\resources\lib\nick.py", line 27, in masterlist
                                                master_menu = master_tree.find_all('div', class_ = 'filter-category right')[0].find_all('li')
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
10:45:47 T:3240   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.ustvvod/?fanart=%22C%3a%5cUsers%5ckyscca%5cAppData%5cRoaming%5cXBMC%5caddons%5cplugin.video.ustvvod-master%5cfanart.jpg%22&mode=%22nick%22&name=%22Nickelodeon%22&sitemode=%22rootlist%22&thumb=%22C%3a%5cUsers%5ckyscca%5cAppData%5cRoaming%5cXBMC%5caddons%5cplugin.video.ustvvod-master%5cresources%5cimages%5cnick.png%22&url=%22%22
10:45:47 T:3240   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.ustvvod/?fanart=%22C%3a%5cUsers%5ckyscca%5cAppData%5cRoaming%5cXBMC%5caddons%5cplugin.video.ustvvod-master%5cfanart.jpg%22&mode=%22nick%22&name=%22Nickelodeon%22&sitemode=%22rootlist%22&thumb=%22C%3a%5cUsers%5ckyscca%5cAppData%5cRoaming%5cXBMC%5caddons%5cplugin.video.ustvvod-master%5cresources%5cimages%5cnick.png%22&url=%22%22) failed
10:45:47 T:2796  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
Great update, still hoping and waiting that History channel can be fixed and added someday. Great work as always guys.
Is anyone else having issues opening FOX? I can open a majority of the other networks but when I try to open FOX, it says something about the show Glee and then throws an error.

Edit: Nevermind. Looks like it's back up.
Just tried to watch the latest (August 4) episode of The Daily Show. The video stopped after each segment, and the addon returned to the menu. I could resume it, but on the next to last segment, playing started a minute or so past the beginning of the segment. At the end of this next-to-last segment, I was again bumped to the menu, but was unable to resume. Each time I tried, I was just bumped to the menu, without any video playing.

Anyone else having these problems?
I have that problem with Colbert. except it stays at the beginning of the first segment when I try to continue.
(2014-08-06, 05:43)richardk Wrote: Just tried to watch the latest (August 4) episode of The Daily Show. The video stopped after each segment, and the addon returned to the menu. I could resume it, but on the next to last segment, playing started a minute or so past the beginning of the segment. At the end of this next-to-last segment, I was again bumped to the menu, but was unable to resume. Each time I tried, I was just bumped to the menu, without any video playing.

I had the same issue with both The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.
Thanks for all of your work on this awesome add-on.

Could you by any chance add proxy support für the Turner stations?

Right now, they only work for me with Hotspot Shield running in the background.

With the build in proxy enabled, I get the error "Playback Failed one or more items failed to play".

Code:
start of USTV VoD plugin
11:49:00 T:1772  NOTICE: !!! plugin loading of site : tnt
11:49:00 T:1772  NOTICE: Using proxy: http://xxx.xxx.xx.xxx:3127
11:49:00 T:1772  NOTICE: _connection :: getURL :: url = http://www.tntdrama.com/video/content/services/cvpXML.do?id=842832
11:49:18 T:1772  NOTICE: /mp4:protected/2014-06/TNTE1004171400013058_B1R1.mp4
11:49:18 T:1772  NOTICE: Using proxy: http://xxx.xxx.xx.xxx:3127
11:49:18 T:1772  NOTICE: _connection :: getURL :: url = http://www.tbs.com/processors/cvp/token.jsp
11:49:18 T:1772  NOTICE:
                                            <auth>
                                            <token>auth=daEdMbSd7bVcBcdcqdTaIdRc8bDbucfdscm-bt4FOr-hca-KxG&aifp=v001&slist=protected/2014-06/TNTE1004171400013058_B1R1</token>
                                            </auth>
11:49:18 T:1772  NOTICE: stack://rtmpe://cp219683.edgefcs.net/ondemand?auth=daEdMbSd7bVcBcdcqdTaIdRc8bDbucfdscm-bt4FOr-hca-KxG&aifp=v001&slist=protected/2014-06/TNTE1004171400013058_B1R1 playpath=mp4:protected/2014-06/TNTE1004171400013058_B1R1 swfurl=http://z.cdn.turner.com/xslo/cvp/plugins/akamai/streaming/osmf1.6/2.10/AkamaiAdvancedStreamingPlugin.swf swfvfy=true
11:49:18 T:1772   ERROR: CPythonInvoker(72, C:\Users\Uta\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod\default.py): failed to run the gc to clean up after running prior to shutting down the Interpreter
11:49:18 T:1772 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(72, C:\Users\Uta\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod\default.py): the python script "C:\Users\Uta\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcaddon::Addon
11:49:19 T:4248 WARNING: HandShake: Type mismatch: client sent 6, server answered 9
11:49:19 T:4248   ERROR: rtmp server sent error
11:49:19 T:4248   ERROR: rtmp server requested close
11:49:19 T:4248   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.ustvvod/?url="842832"&mode="tnt"&sitemode="play_video"]
11:49:24 T:5780  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
I think the issue is that they check the region on the stream it self.
(2014-08-06, 07:27)noonereallycare Wrote:
(2014-08-06, 05:43)richardk Wrote: Just tried to watch the latest (August 4) episode of The Daily Show. The video stopped after each segment, and the addon returned to the menu. I could resume it, but on the next to last segment, playing started a minute or so past the beginning of the segment. At the end of this next-to-last segment, I was again bumped to the menu, but was unable to resume. Each time I tried, I was just bumped to the menu, without any video playing.

I had the same issue with both The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.

Sorry, this error slipped through. Too bad we just did a release. It is caused by the fact that the internal proxy server is stopped too soon. But there is a quick fix. Open the file resources/lib/_main_viacom.py and change on line 120 "xbmc.sleep(10)" to "xbmc.sleep(1000)". There are still some error I want to fix first before checking in the code, but at least it should allow you to watch the full episodes of The Daily Show and Colbert Report.
Or alternatively turn off sub titles, that's how this got missed. I hadn't watched an episode all the way through after fixing subtitles. There is a conflict in the threading so rather than load the next subtitle it stops playback.
(2014-08-06, 23:29)slices Wrote: Or alternatively turn off sub titles, that's how this got missed. I hadn't watched an episode all the way through after fixing subtitles. There is a conflict in the threading so rather than load the next subtitle it stops playback.

dv505's code change seems to have fixed the problem for me.

I wasn't using subtitles, so that may be a different problem causing similar symptoms.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10