• 46(current)
Release TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library
Rob, Try this log I had noticed an error on permissions to "download " folder problem I think so I added my login info even thought the network download directory has Read and Write permissions "I tried again and still did not download theme. Hope this log helps getting really exhausted from this.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=266517
(2014-08-12, 02:45)mother Wrote: Rob, Try this log I had noticed an error on permissions to "download " folder problem I think so I added my login info even thought the network download directory has Read and Write permissions "I tried again and still did not download theme. Hope this log helps getting really exhausted from this.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=266517

I have had a look at the log, there does not appear to be any requests to TvTunes to actually scrape/download an audio file. (Either via the Info screen or the plugin).

There are a few checks to see if there is already a theme to play in the following location:

smb://USERTongueASSWORD@WEBSPOT/Movies/Veep Season 3/Veep.S03E01.HDTV.x264-KILLERS/

but there is nothing there to play.

Are you sure you are downloading themes?

Rob
There is no a sound file in Veep? I launched the TvTune and downloaded the movie (After life) check the Log, thru the addon panel and it looks like it downloads it with the status bar showing download progress and where it is downloading to? The TvTunes version 4.xx is the one I am using "is this the right one" ? or can you give me lead me to a Zip file that works with the version of Gotham 13.xx on a MX2 Midnight box. It seems that it is getting a call because it does start a download?
I can't see anything in the log - please can you point me to the line you are seeing it on.

Thanks, Rob
I logged one to my drive and had one sent via XBMC uploader and they seem different? The one that calls the Movie "AfteLife" did not get uploaded. Can I send the one I want you to see via email as a text file etc. I do no wish to PM you with it in the message or is there away to upload the log file manually to XBMC Forum?
What does a download code look like? Have a snippet? The version I use is from XBMC repo TVTunes 4.xx, I even tried to download song to my Thumb drive but it looks like it downloads but does not.
(2014-08-12, 22:54)mother Wrote: I logged one to my drive and had one sent via XBMC uploader and they seem different? The one that calls the Movie "AfteLife" did not get uploaded. Can I send the one I want you to see via email as a text file etc. I do no wish to PM you with it in the message or is there away to upload the log file manually to XBMC Forum?

You should be able to manually upload it to any site - it doesn't have to be the official xbmc logs site.

(2014-08-12, 23:44)mother Wrote: What does a download code look like? Have a snippet? The version I use is from XBMC repo TVTunes 4.xx, I even tried to download song to my Thumb drive but it looks like it downloads but does not.

There is a link to the code on the wiki if you wanted to look at the code.

Rob
New twist? It seems the download works (does not play) if I have the theme download to the root dir of the Midnight Box and not to the network unfortunetly the movies are on the network. Any ideas why they will not download to the network? Should the theme still play when set to custom directory in TvTunes seperate then movie library?
(2014-08-13, 17:51)mother Wrote: New twist? It seems the download works (does not play) if I have the theme download to the root dir of the Midnight Box and not to the network unfortunetly the movies are on the network. Any ideas why they will not download to the network? Should the theme still play when set to custom directory in TvTunes seperate then movie library?

They have to be in the same folder with the video or the same parent directory. See the wiki.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Hi,
The requests module used by this add-on is planned to get updated. Can some of you regular users help with doing some basic testing just to check it doesn't completely break anything?

Here's what you need to do:

1. Delete the existing "script.module.requests" folder in your addon directory.
2. Download https://github.com/beenje/script.module....v2.3.0.zip
3. Extract the directory in the zip to the addon folder and rename the folder "script.module.requests"

Then you can test Tvtunes.
(2014-08-14, 13:04)takoi Wrote: Hi,
The requests module used by this add-on is planned to get updated. Can some of you regular users help with doing some basic testing just to check it doesn't completely break anything?

Here's what you need to do:

1. Delete the existing "script.module.requests" folder in your addon directory.
2. Download https://github.com/beenje/script.module....v2.3.0.zip
3. Extract the directory in the zip to the addon folder and rename the folder "script.module.requests"

Then you can test Tvtunes.

Just to clarify, the requests modules is used by the different theme scrappers - so it will be the theme scrappers that may be impacted - sorry - I don't have the bandwidth at the moment to test this - if people are able/willing to help that would be good!

Thanks

Rob
It's 14:22 and "all London Underground services are working fine' after new script.module.requests has been deployed.

For more information try it yourself!
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
What does this script actually do?
(2014-08-17, 03:37)mother Wrote: What does this script actually do?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:TvTunes
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-08-17, 04:57)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-08-17, 03:37)mother Wrote: What does this script actually do?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:TvTunes
What are the advantages to using yours?
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library2