• 139(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-08-15, 21:08)voyagerxp Wrote: Can i get some help, when i wanted to get clear logos for tv series on Aeon Nox 4 4.1.9 with Artwork Downloader i used to just press up in my tv library and click Get Artwork and it would look and add art automatically but don't see that option in 5. I now have to do this by selecting tv show information and going to +, Artwork downloader. But this only works one show at a time, is there another way?.

Try configuring the Artwork Downloader in the addons section. Ensure clear logos are selected for TV shows.
Hi, love the skin!

One question: How can I disable fanart background in movies/tv shows
Now I can only choose between fanart, random fanart, curtains, and random.
And in music, there is no options for it at all...
@BigNoid. I am using latest Helix version (In order to make my LiveTV mod available there as well). How come when you are in the EPG Timeline view, backspace does not bring up the sideblade? It just exits to home view.

The code of the epggrid in MyPVRGuide.xml looks fine to me, but does not work. While the same code in MyPVRChannels.xml does work.
Code:
<onback>SetProperty(MediaMenu,True,home)</onback>
<onback>SetFocus(9050)</onback>
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
(2014-08-15, 23:17)mklcf Wrote: Hi, love the skin!

One question: How can I disable fanart background in movies/tv shows
Now I can only choose between fanart, random fanart, curtains, and random.
And in music, there is no options for it at all...
Yeah the only reason you can choose the background is because i thought there should be extra-fanart support. In retrospect I'd wish I never did that and just have fanart always show whenever its available.
In its current state its all in for videos and nothing for the rest, will see what i can do about that.
(2014-08-16, 17:55)Maniac Wrote: @BigNoid. I am using latest Helix version (In order to make my LiveTV mod available there as well). How come when you are in the EPG Timeline view, backspace does not bring up the sideblade? It just exits to home view.

The code of the epggrid in MyPVRGuide.xml looks fine to me, but does not work. While the same code in MyPVRChannels.xml does work.
Code:
<onback>SetProperty(MediaMenu,True,home)</onback>
<onback>SetFocus(9050)</onback>
Yeah I noticed that too. Nothing can be done on the skin side afaik. I'll have a chat with xhaggi about that.
(2014-08-11, 00:29)Unfledged Wrote: The only way I know to replace the dB with a percentage (there may well be an easier way - there often is when I go to silly lengths like I did for this...) is <snip>

I knew they'd be a much easier way, and for anyone wanting to do this:

1. In DialogVolumeBar.xml, give the progress control an ID (I've gone for 10000 here, purely because it's unlikely to conflict with any existing ids)

Code:
<control type="progress" id="10000">

2. Also in DialogVolumeBar.xml, set the label of the label used to display the volume to the label of the progress control, and append a %

Code:
<label>$INFO[Control.GetLabel(10000),,%]</label>

Done. Smile
(2014-07-28, 02:26)Steveb Wrote:
(2014-07-27, 16:58)pbateman Wrote: When you go into full screen while playing music, is there a way to make the Music OSD static? It disappears after a 5-10 seconds, and just shows visualization.

There is a advancedsetting for that, see advancedsettings.xml "songinfoduration".
It controls how long the info is displayed.
Quote:"This controls how long the song information will remain onscreen when the song changes during visualisations. The valid range is "1" to "Indefinite (0)", in seconds. This does not include the duration of any transition effects."

If you want it to be static set it to..

<songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration>

I have had this issue since the skin recently updated. I haven't changed any settings to stop the song information from remaining on the screen but it disappears anyway.

I set the songinfoduration line to 0 in my advanced settings file to no effect.

I noticed this bug when the skin automatically updated itself and I updated to a new version of XBMC (13.2 Beta 2) - perhaps this could be the reason why.

Does anyone have any other solution besides settings songinfoduration to 0 since this clearly hasn't worked?
(2014-08-15, 22:07)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-08-15, 21:08)voyagerxp Wrote: Can i get some help, when i wanted to get clear logos for tv series on Aeon Nox 4 4.1.9 with Artwork Downloader i used to just press up in my tv library and click Get Artwork and it would look and add art automatically but don't see that option in 5. I now have to do this by selecting tv show information and going to +, Artwork downloader. But this only works one show at a time, is there another way?.

Try configuring the Artwork Downloader in the addons section. Ensure clear logos are selected for TV shows.

I've got that set but like i said in Nox 4 i could click get artwork and the screen would blink a few times and artwork downloader would set missing clear logo what i had missing. Now that option is not there and i have to let artwork downloader to scan my whole library.
(2014-08-17, 14:31)voyagerxp Wrote:
(2014-08-15, 22:07)Warner306 Wrote:

I've got that set but like i said in Nox 4 i could click get artwork and the screen would blink a few times and artwork downloader would set missing clear logo what i had missing. Now that option is not there and i have to let artwork downloader to scan my whole library.

If you select "Artwork Downloader Manual" you can pick which type of art you want to download for the video. Just navigate to the video you want to get artwork for, select "+" and then select "Artwork Downloader Manual". You'll get a popup list of all the types of artwork available for that video. Pick which type you want and it will be downloaded.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thanks wgstarks
Anyone know what would be equivalent to the + on Amazon Fire TV (Android) I have no plus button.
(2014-08-19, 03:00)Lake Camelot Wrote: Anyone know what would be equivalent to the + on Amazon Fire TV (Android) I have no plus button.

It's not a button on the remote, it's a button on the info screen in the skin...

(2014-08-17, 10:00)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-08-11, 00:29)Unfledged Wrote: The only way I know to replace the dB with a percentage (there may well be an easier way - there often is when I go to silly lengths like I did for this...) is <snip>

I knew they'd be a much easier way, and for anyone wanting to do this:

1. In DialogVolumeBar.xml, give the progress control an ID (I've gone for 10000 here, purely because it's unlikely to conflict with any existing ids)

Code:
<control type="progress" id="10000">

2. Also in DialogVolumeBar.xml, set the label of the label used to display the volume to the label of the progress control, and append a %

Code:
<label>$INFO[Control.GetLabel(10000),,%]</label>

Done. Smile

Thanks Unfledged, you just made my day ! Smile Wanted to do that for ages ...
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
Updated to 13.2 final today... aeon nox 5 seems broken.. No txt on screen at all.. switched to confluence. Says there is an update for aeon nox 5 available but dependencies are broken? Anyone else experiencing this?
@tmaru: no problems here. debug log (wiki) will tell whats going on.
I have the same problem unable to update

I have the same problem unable to update
  • 139(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537