COMPLETED: XBMC v13.2 beta testing
(2014-08-03, 04:31)scott967 Wrote: Well that's interesting Confused on a fresh install of 13.1 I get the same results as 13.2beta. I will have to dig into my main 13.1 system and see if I can figure out what is different with that library (I have my full music library in there so it will take some effort).

From additional testing it seems that the tag info scanner currently takes an artist or album artist tag of "Various Artists" and stores it in the music database as "Various artists" (lower case "a"). In the music-artist view, "Various artists" is not displayed.

If for some reason, the artist is stored in the database as "Various Artists" (upper case "A") then "Various Artists" is displayed, same as any other artist. I haven't figured out yet how "Various Artists" got into my database.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
v13.2-releacese candidate 1 is up and links in the first post are updated. If this one is all clear then (fingers crossed) then it will become v13.2 stable/final. A couple extra fixes were included, so be sure to test this out as well.
I have randomly lost all audio unless passthrough is selected. It was working fine last night wit LPCM

I've also lost sound from add-ons wIth stereo sound no matter whether passthrough is selected or not.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=202029
Hi;
I'm useing it now with my add ons but no issues this far getting use to new skin etc(my install/hybrid).
is stable
i72600k
asus mobo P8P67-M PRO
wd 600gig 10,000 rpm hd linuxmint 17 xfce
1tb wd drive as well
nvidia 560ti/evga
8gig ram
no crashes that i've seen this is on my game pc
on my htpc i'm still on 12.1 i think.
thats a am2+ 4400+ on a xfx 8200 based mobo
6gig ram
gt 430 evga
1 tb wd drive
will be setting up 120gig ssd
and mint 17 xfce later today
i run plex server and plexxbmc
will try linking db I kind of hate having to duplicate plugins and favorites in both systems .
pfsaense router wih 8 gig ram + netgear wdn4000 dd-wrt as bridge/ap +trendnet switch 8 port.
rosewill 80211n usb adapter.
(2014-08-13, 16:02)Hoosier205 Wrote: I have randomly lost all audio unless passthrough is selected. It was working fine last night wit LPCM

I've also lost sound from add-ons wIth stereo sound no matter whether passthrough is selected or not.

My wife said the same thing this morning, but I'm not home, so can't trouble-shoot, speak further on it for a number of hours. Running on Windows 8.1 64bit, connected by HDMI to AV Receiver..
Will post more later when I know more...
(2014-08-14, 19:47)edrikk Wrote:
(2014-08-13, 16:02)Hoosier205 Wrote: I have randomly lost all audio unless passthrough is selected. It was working fine last night wit LPCM

My wife said the same thing this morning, but I'm not home, so can't trouble-shoot, speak further on it for a number of hours. Running on Windows 8.1 64bit, connected by HDMI to AV Receiver..
Will post more later when I know more...
For me, it turned out the the system volume within XBMC was turned down. One I turned it back up, it was fine.
I remotely connected via VPN,re-installed the RC, and used the official iPhone app to send plus command (although the volume was already up to 100%). After asking my wife to check XBMC, she mentioned that WSAPI was working...

I don't know what activity brought it to life, nor if it was XBMC's issue or not... Strange!
Testing is over! Thanks for everyone who helped. Feel free to keep reporting about additional issues in new threads. XBMC v13.2 final is out now on http://xbmc.org/download/
Subtitles addon not working in Kodi or XBMC Gotham 13.2
(2014-08-19, 23:10)felsandric Wrote: Subtitles addon not working in Kodi or XBMC Gotham 13.2

Please start a new thread.

Please provide logs and a detailed description of what is not working.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
COMPLETED: XBMC v13.2 beta testing1