• 140(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
I have the same problem unable to update
Sorry cant find where to upload log file
(2014-08-19, 17:38)tmaru Wrote: Updated to 13.2 final today... aeon nox 5 seems broken.. No txt on screen at all.. switched to confluence. Says there is an update for aeon nox 5 available but dependencies are broken? Anyone else experiencing this?

I had the same problem using android. I downgraded from helix alpha to Gotham 13.2 finale and I now have this dependencies not ment problem. With not way to use my favourite aeon NOx skin
If you update to Helix all addons get updated to the Helix compatible versions automatically. Downgrading to Gotham will keep the addons at Helix level. Now you have to delete Nox from addons and then redownload from repo. No telling what other addons got upgraded though and could cause problems on Gotham.
Always make a backup before trying out alpha software.
latest version 5.5.2 says incompatible with 13.2 final. anyone?
@raytedjaja: that is the Helix version. Grab 5.1.3 from the Gotham repo.
(2014-08-20, 21:11)BigNoid Wrote: @raytedjaja: that is the Helix version. Grab 5.1.3 from the Gotham repo.

yes, if u guys like me just downgrade from helix. before redownload from repo, make sure to 'force refresh' first

thanks for the suggestion dev
(2014-08-17, 10:18)itry Wrote:
(2014-07-28, 02:26)Steveb Wrote:
(2014-07-27, 16:58)pbateman Wrote: When you go into full screen while playing music, is there a way to make the Music OSD static? It disappears after a 5-10 seconds, and just shows visualization.

There is a advancedsetting for that, see advancedsettings.xml "songinfoduration".
It controls how long the info is displayed.
Quote:"This controls how long the song information will remain onscreen when the song changes during visualisations. The valid range is "1" to "Indefinite (0)", in seconds. This does not include the duration of any transition effects."

If you want it to be static set it to..

<songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration>

I have had this issue since the skin recently updated. I haven't changed any settings to stop the song information from remaining on the screen but it disappears anyway.

I set the songinfoduration line to 0 in my advanced settings file to no effect.

I noticed this bug when the skin automatically updated itself and I updated to a new version of XBMC (13.2 Beta 2) - perhaps this could be the reason why.

Does anyone have any other solution besides settings songinfoduration to 0 since this clearly hasn't worked?

Changing to "0" for me just made the OSD disappear almost immediately. I just changed to "999", so unless you have a song that is 16 minutes+, it stays up.

Does anyone have a solution for artist clear logos not showing up in the OSD?
(2014-08-21, 05:43)pbateman Wrote:
(2014-08-17, 10:18)itry Wrote:
(2014-07-28, 02:26)Steveb Wrote: There is a advancedsetting for that, see advancedsettings.xml "songinfoduration".
It controls how long the info is displayed.

If you want it to be static set it to..

<songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration>

I have had this issue since the skin recently updated. I haven't changed any settings to stop the song information from remaining on the screen but it disappears anyway.

I set the songinfoduration line to 0 in my advanced settings file to no effect.

I noticed this bug when the skin automatically updated itself and I updated to a new version of XBMC (13.2 Beta 2) - perhaps this could be the reason why.

Does anyone have any other solution besides settings songinfoduration to 0 since this clearly hasn't worked?

Changing to "0" for me just made the OSD disappear almost immediately. I just changed to "999", so unless you have a song that is 16 minutes+, it stays up.

Does anyone have a solution for artist clear logos not showing up in the OSD?

Just tested the advancedsetting of <songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration> on XBMC 13.2 final and it works perfectly for indefinite info time as stated in the wiki.
Not sure what you guy's are doing wrong. Big Grin

PHP Code:
<advancedsettings>

<
songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration>

</
advancedsettings
Why there is no button "i" for video information, when movie play through the some video addon. When TV show episode play we have that button. Same when everything play from library.
You mentioned that 5.5.2 is the Helix version. I just loaded Helix alpha 2 to do a test drive and 5.5.2 is showing incompatible in the repo. I tried a force refresh and repo update on the off chance either of those things would clear the incompatible tag but it made no difference. Just an FYI in case you weren't aware. Great stuff on Gotham though, big fan of this skin.
There seems to be some caching problems with the widgets on the home screen: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1779909
some help please.
i googled and searched the forum with no luck.

i would like to have all background fanart maintain aspect ratio.
i have an old sdtv and like to see all the image.
is this possible? if so where do i start?
thanks!
never mind as usual after i ask a find the answer.
thanks all
I have search through Google, in here I find results for other skins but nothing Aeon Nox 5 regarding Library Stats (Infoline) with Playlists. Playlists I can get working no worries, looks great but Library states for those playlists I can't seem to find or get something working.

I found mention of script.randomandlastitems (version 2.2.1 I did download) but then saw mention of script.shortcuts. I'm lost.

Does Infoline stats for each Playlist work, and if so how do I get it to work.
@BigNoid

[Request]
The Visualisation Preset List is unnecessarily large, covering most of the Vis running in the background. A shorter list, moved to the lower part of the screen, would give you a better view.
  • 140(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537