• 91(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
It helps, thank you. I think is bug.
Great skin thanks. Just wondering if there's any way to change the default button when calling up on screen controls? On standard Confluence the default selected button is Play/Pause which works great with my remote as it's a long remote and the play / pause / ffwd / rwd buttons are in an awkward position at the top of the remote but the direction pad and select buttons are easily reachable in the centre. I've got into the habit of just double tapping select to bring up the controls and pause but on this version it brings up the controls and selects Home
Much earlier in this thread we decided the default button should be subtitles, since even the most basic remotes have a select button, which toggles the Play/Pause functionality in XBMC. You don't need the on screen buttons for that (but for example there is no XBMC command to bring up the subtitles list so you cant even map a remote button to this function).

Ultimately to please everyone it would be nice if this default was customisable, but i think it was mentioned that it is a lot of extra code for this.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2014-08-20, 08:50)jmh2002 Wrote: Much earlier in this thread we decided the default button should be subtitles, since even the most basic remotes have a select button, which toggles the Play/Pause functionality in XBMC. You don't need the on screen buttons for that (but for example there is no XBMC command to bring up the subtitles list so you cant even map a remote button to this function).

Ultimately to please everyone it would be nice if this default was customisable, but i think it was mentioned that it is a lot of extra code for this.

Mine used to default to subtitles but not anymore. Sorry I don't remember what I did to change it but I'm pretty sure there's a post here about it somewhere. Search the thread for subtitles...
Hello all,

in first place, I would like to thank you for the good work. I am writing this to ask for your help. I am running XBMC, using VDPAU acceleration. However, in a few channels I need to disable hardware acceleration, in order that they can play well.

Is it possible for you, to tell me, how I can add a button to video menu, when video is playing, in order to enable/disable hardware acceleration? Is this possible?

Thank you all.
(2014-08-20, 21:20)wpbpete Wrote:
(2014-08-20, 08:50)jmh2002 Wrote: Much earlier in this thread we decided the default button should be subtitles, since even the most basic remotes have a select button, which toggles the Play/Pause functionality in XBMC. You don't need the on screen buttons for that (but for example there is no XBMC command to bring up the subtitles list so you cant even map a remote button to this function).

Mine used to default to subtitles but not anymore. Sorry I don't remember what I did to change it but I'm pretty sure there's a post here about it somewhere. Search the thread for subtitles...

Oh really? Sad Maybe Mudislander will correct this at some point. It would be a pity if all these small tweaks that we worked hard on in the earlier days have not been carried over to the Gotham version.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
If anybody is interested, I now use a modified version of Mudislander's Confluence Customizable Mod skin which is already a modified version of the original Confluence Mod skin, created by Jezz. Credit for the originals go to them for all their hard work.

I am sharing this as I have heavily tweaked it and thought others might benefit from it.

Inside the tar.gz file is the skin and some addons that work with it for me. If you choose to use just the skin, you will benefit from the following. Just go to the 'install from zip' inside your current theme's Menu button and install and use it:

- Addition of a couple of fonts, bigger, and able to handle foreign characters such as Thai, Chinese, Russian, and etc (I have not found a skin that could prior
- Addition of new backgrounds for various home window tabs. Not really that important unless you use the following customizations I have below
- Now included the option of 7 icons on the homepage, rather than the default 5

If you want to try what my version of this skin really can do, also do the following:

Besides installing the theme, install the other 'zip' files the same manner you installed the skin, close XBMC, copy my custom 'guisettings.xml' to the 'userdata' folder of your own '.xbmc' (or 'XBMC') folder, and then run XBMC again.

As this is just a 'hacked' version of sorts to the original theme, it is just for testing and for tweaking to fit your own needs. Enjoy.

http://www.2shared.com/file/9QeeUK4k/CCM...edtar.html
New stabil version of Kodi 14 is near ,I started to change this version of skin CCM.

Changes in Helix...(many of big changes)

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=194515
I change PVR (liveTV) ,becouse this TV have rewriten by xhaggi http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...754042,and work well.
New in Helix is to use can change view of TV channels
Concept of view is different from video,music,addonn...I must built from begenning all new views (old is visible in ID="50")
Old confluence for Helix ,have only one view...List id "50",CCM will have all Smile
I try to make to CCM view :BigList,Posters,Logo,BigLogo,Lendscape,Wall,3DWall.....
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2014-08-21, 23:32)xbmcwayist Wrote: If anybody is interested, I now use a modified version of Mudislander's Confluence Customizable Mod skin which is already a modified version of the original Confluence Mod skin, created by Jezz. Credit for the originals go to them for all their hard work.

I am sharing this as I have heavily tweaked it and thought others might benefit from it.

Inside the tar.gz file is the skin and some addons that work with it for me. If you choose to use just the skin, you will benefit from the following. Just go to the 'install from zip' inside your current theme's Menu button and install and use it:

- Addition of a couple of fonts, bigger, and able to handle foreign characters such as Thai, Chinese, Russian, and etc (I have not found a skin that could prior
- Addition of new backgrounds for various home window tabs. Not really that important unless you use the following customizations I have below

If you want to try what my version of this skin really can do, also do the following:

Besides installing the theme, install the other 'zip' files the same manner you installed the skin, close XBMC, copy my custom 'guisettings.xml' to the 'userdata' folder of your own '.xbmc' (or 'XBMC') folder, and then run XBMC again.

As this is just a 'hacked' version of sorts to the original theme, it is just for testing and for tweaking to fit your own needs. Enjoy.

http://www.2shared.com/file/4v_nUt76...difiedtar.html

The link is broken. Can you repost?
Would it be possible to add filter for movies with missing description or cover? Sometimes movie doesn't scrape properly and there is no possibility to easily find them
Can skin define new filter?
Hi,

I'm using this skin for a while now. But yesterday my HTPC crashed and the skin setting were set to default. Now I can't figure out how to get these changing Movie-FanArt as background for the corresponding home menu. In the skin settings the "Live-Background" is enabled for the menu item and in the background options I can see a preview for the changing fanart - but on the home menu item I only see the "Theme" background. What might be wrong here?
KODI: 18 (latest on Google Play) with Emby-Addon
Skin: Estuary
Database: Emby Server Docker (linuxserver.io) on Synology DS1019+
Hardware: Nvidia Shield TV 2017
Video/Sound: via HDMI and Yamaha RX-V685 on Philips 55OLED804
Remote: Logitech Harmony Ultimate
Mudislander,
Is it possible to add the fanart to a UPNP client?
Line 12 on settings.xml
Code:
            <posy>100r</posy>

Whats the r for? you r a bug?

Sort stumbled on it while looking for a way to add set media flag to sets in default confluence... Still non the wiser.
(2014-08-28, 18:21)uNiversal Wrote: Line 12 on settings.xml
Code:
            <posy>100r</posy>

Whats the r for? you r a bug?

Sort stumbled on it while looking for a way to add set media flag to sets in default confluence... Still non the wiser.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Group_Control

'You can align controls within a group to the right edge of the group, by using the "r" modifier to the <posx> and <posy> fields'
Ya ok, thougt the posx and posy all being swaped and eventually gone, but your are correct r it it, DOUG!. For now.
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11