• 15(current)
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia
Thanks SlackMaster, we appreciate your support!

I've just completed the LeitMotif DVD set. The DVD caters to those of us who do not have an HTPC but would still like to put on a pre-show before presenting our movies. The DVD will play in any DVD or Blu-ray player.

The set includes the entire LeitMotif collection on 5 DVD's with just under 15 hours of trivia slides set to custom transitions. Each slide is displayed between 5 to 45 seconds depending on how much text there is to read. Below are a couple screen shots of the Menu system.

Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...
The Leitmotif(SlideVision)guy
CinemaVision
RagnaroktA and I have started a new LeitMotif themed slide project covering all twelve Star Trek released films. I anticipate we should have the project completed within three months or possibly earlier.

I'd also like to recognize Polargeek for his help in this project. Without it we'd all be watching these in SD.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is now complete and should be available in a week or two.

The set includes 72 slides including...

12 Multiple choice questions - featuring a Question slide & an Answer slide
13 Q&A Slides - Featuring a Question Slide & an Answer slide
11 Fact slides - Detailing interesting facts about the film and the Star Trek universe
4 Gadget Slides - Detailing a item used in the movie with a brief history
7 Quote slides - Reciting a memorable quote from the film.

Below is an example of each slide category…

CinemaVision
Just putting the finishing touches of Star Trek II: The wrath of Khan.

The set includes 74 Slides

13 Multiple choice questions - featuring a Question slide & an Answer slide
12 Q&A Slides - Featuring a Question Slide & an Answer slide
14 Fact slides - Detailing interesting facts about the film and the Star Trek universe
3 Gadget Slides - Detailing a item used in the movie with a brief history
7 Quote slides - Reciting a memorable quote from the film.

As promised here are some examples...

CinemaVision
I'm looking for adobe after effects templates to use for creating a custom intro. I see a number of links in this thread but the links all appear to be dead now. Is there a repository somewhere?
Is there a way to play different sets of trivia, outro, intro movies based on the genre of the actual movie you're watching? For example, Drive-in intro and outros for black and white films, and then pixar slides for animated films, and then yet a different set for all other "modern" films?

Was just wondering, thanks!
3GB Torrent pack created and uploaded to TPB (please seed after downloading):
http://goo.gl/Rgsooq

credit to: aftli for his youtube post and creating this file
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AJkWNEm4aI
(2014-09-07, 04:05)fgurdradee Wrote: 3GB Torrent pack created and uploaded to TPB (please seed after downloading):
http://goo.gl/Rgsooq

credit to: aftli for his youtube post and creating this file
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AJkWNEm4aI

It looks like that's using the old style slides! Check out CinemaVision.org for the latest.

(2014-08-16, 13:51)Hiryu Wrote: Is there a way to play different sets of trivia, outro, intro movies based on the genre of the actual movie you're watching? For example, Drive-in intro and outros for black and white films, and then pixar slides for animated films, and then yet a different set for all other "modern" films?

Was just wondering, thanks!

Not that I know of. That might be something giftie will work on eventually, but it would be a good idea to post in the Cinema Experience thread as a suggestion.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Hey guys, thanks so much for your hard work, I've just coughed up a couple of pounds and downloaded the BBFC slide set from your site, i'm sure it'll be a welcome addition to my Home Cinema! I have a feature request though: Here in the UK, the name of the film is always presented on the BBFC slide. Would it be possible to have some sort of script where Kodi is interrogated as to what the name of the film is, and displays it in place of the 'This Movie" text?
Probably fixing something broken until it works, then fixing it some more until it breaks again.
Hey there! Thank you so much for the kind words, we just love doing this stuff. When I was creating the BBFC cards, I noticed that on screenshots people have taken. Unfortunately, I don't know of a way to overlay text like that, and I'm not sure it's on giftie's (the developer behind Cinema Experience) list of features to implement. I can happily create custom videos for you with the names of the film embedded. Send me a PM if you're interested and we'll discuss the options.

This is the first time we've gotten that request, so you'll get to be our guinea pig!
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Hi All -
I downloaded all of the slides from the CinemaVision project but I'm having problems getting the answer slides to show after the trivia. I have slides.xml:

<slides>
<slide>
<slide rating="R">
<question format=".+_a.jpg" />
<clue format="N/A" />
<answer format=".+_b.jpg" />
</slide>
</slides>

That is located in the highest level in my folder hierarchy inside of "trivia" (inside of "trivia" I have sub-folders with the types of trivia: (i..e Actor\ Scramble Copycat Guess\ WhoBlockbusters Frame\ By\ Frame Movie\ Trivia)

Help appreciated - this is really cool and I'd like to get it to work right.
May I suggest torrenting content? It would alleviate some of those bandwidth and storage issues.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia3