• 126(current)
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin
(2014-08-26, 17:41)ilovemymac Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 04:57)jimt35126 Wrote: Gotham is a total bust as far as add-on compatibility goes...

i have 198 add ons all working in Gotham. Some add ons have not been updated and you just need a frodo install to add the add-on then simply copy the add-on over to your gotham add ons folder. rest have the maintenance add-on in hub and Xunity and they have the gotham fix

The channels I'm installing are all working now. Thanks for the heads up.
(2014-08-26, 22:42)ilovemymac Wrote: Honestly other then some older stuff hulu doesn't offer anything you can't get elsewhere in Xbmc.

I really liked the ability to nix commercials and pre-rolls.
FYI:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=201826

Let him know you still want it, and show your appreciation for the many hours of entertainment his addons have already brought to us Smile
(2014-08-26, 22:34)Stildawn Wrote: Hi All

So a bit of a weird situation here.

I live in NZ, and as you know Hulu and the like is US only. However my ISP here has decided to offer everyone "global mode" haha which from what I can tell is a ISP wide VPN service (for free).

Basically it allows me to navigate and watch episodes on the likes of Hulu etc. With no other setting changes or anything (apparently they have done all the changes from their end).

Anyway, so I'm now very interested in Hulu and the like add-on's for XBMC (kodi). However when I install BlueCorp from the zip on this thread, It shows as blank in my XBMC, as in there are no add-on's listed?? Has this repository closed or something? Where can I get the Hulu add-on from?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Quick tip o found out yesterday about the blank blue cop repo.

Once the repo is installed if you get a blank repo backup to the page where you see the repo highlight bluecop, long press menu (although this is on Apple TV) not sure what the alternative is on standard version but i'm sure you'll find it, and you click refresh repo this then brings the repo content back.

problem i am having is everything is showing Incompatible, i have read that you have to install frodo then the install works, and then you copy the content to gothem add-on folder.

Can someone please provide step by step instructions on how to do this as i am very new to XBMC and keep getting a little confused with all the stuff i have read

thanks
(2014-09-07, 14:03)diviesh Wrote:
(2014-08-26, 22:34)Stildawn Wrote: Hi All

So a bit of a weird situation here.

I live in NZ, and as you know Hulu and the like is US only. However my ISP here has decided to offer everyone "global mode" haha which from what I can tell is a ISP wide VPN service (for free).

Basically it allows me to navigate and watch episodes on the likes of Hulu etc. With no other setting changes or anything (apparently they have done all the changes from their end).

Anyway, so I'm now very interested in Hulu and the like add-on's for XBMC (kodi). However when I install BlueCorp from the zip on this thread, It shows as blank in my XBMC, as in there are no add-on's listed?? Has this repository closed or something? Where can I get the Hulu add-on from?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Quick tip o found out yesterday about the blank blue cop repo.

Once the repo is installed if you get a blank repo backup to the page where you see the repo highlight bluecop, long press menu (although this is on Apple TV) not sure what the alternative is on standard version but i'm sure you'll find it, and you click refresh repo this then brings the repo content back.

problem i am having is everything is showing Incompatible, i have read that you have to install frodo then the install works, and then you copy the content to gothem add-on folder.

Can someone please provide step by step instructions on how to do this as i am very new to XBMC and keep getting a little confused with all the stuff i have read

thanks

Step 1, read this thread.
Step 2, temporarily abandon all hope of a working XBMC Hulu plugin.
Step 3, twiddle your thumbs until bluecop comes up with something new.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
do i need a hulu plus account to watch any hulu stuff or can real debrid do that? what does the real debrid do for hulu?
I got this addon working on gotham finally...had to do some editing but it works with my hulu acct. There is more to it then just copying over the folder, sorry.
(2014-09-24, 16:31)Dunn1234 Wrote: I got this addon working on gotham finally...had to do some editing but it works with my hulu acct. There is more to it then just copying over the folder, sorry.

Huh
if you found out something, why would you not share?

why come on this forum and post something that make it sound like you're saying,

"sorry, you suckas! I got mine to work, and i ain't sharin'" Tongue
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
See with that attitude the instructions are gone. Smile

Edited Reason: Removed instructions because of an ungreatful member.
pastebin.com
github.com

see, that wasn't so hard. Wink
------------------------------------------------------

so, just so I'm understanding you correctly, with these few changes you are able to watch videosHuh
Maybe next time you will be nice to new members.
wow!

i do apologize for making you feel uncomfortable. that was truly not my intent.

this is a place of sharing, and i just felt the way you presented yourself was a bit "standoffish".
i hope you can accept my apology, and reconsider sharing any information.

like you said, don't blame everyone else for my remarks. you'll have to have a tougher skin than that.
i've had moderators and admins give me stick. it comes with the territory.
You really don't know how to talk to ppl I think. If your wanting info from someone you don't put them down in order to get your info you want. Not exactly the smart way of getting info. I have thick skin but online I can just simply log off and be done with it. That's in my control. Maybe why mods and admins give you the stick as you say is because of your rudeness. Anyways, back to the subject at hand, yes, editing the addon.xml file and updating those dependencies will make it work. I will post instructions later today once I get home. I no longer have the time now but I will share this evening when I get home. Sorry we got off on the wrong foot but maybe we can work it out. I really do like this forum but I will not stand for rudeness from no one. I can control that to some degree by logging off.
(2014-09-24, 16:31)Dunn1234 Wrote: I got this addon working on gotham finally...had to do some editing but it works with my hulu acct. There is more to it then just copying over the folder, sorry.

Dunn, sarcasm doesn't holdup over posts... Locomot wasn't trying to offend you...

Relax, If you found a solution, posted it, only to removed it because you didn't like a post... Then, be greatful other developers are more tolerant then you. Otherwise you wouldn't have much to play with...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Its not sarcasm but simply stating facts and that the copy and paste isn't all you have to do to make it work. The instructions were given but rudeness continued. I will post instructions again later today when I get home. I have to go for now but will post later today. Real life come first.

Note: On the instructions I posted earlier I even said I don't know how to create a repo/addon and that I wasn't a creator. You didn't get to read everything that was posted or pm's for that matter. Everyone is just upset that I removed the instructions. Even when I said I would post later today, it still continues. Some of us have real lives to live and real things to do. I was just trying to help and still getting slapped in the face by ppl here. I am greatful to the creators of the repos and addons and I recommend Kodi be a paid service so they can at least make some sort of profit. I will go and not come back for that is my choice. I wish everyone well here that has been nice to me. Bye
  • 126(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin17