• 34(current)
[THREAD CLOSED] Maximinimalism V1.0.6 (Gotham)
Cool - let me know how you get on.

From what I can see, for ServerWMC series-record support I need to skin-up (!) a couple of extra skin files. I'll give it a go if others are willing to test them out and report back any problems.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
I have installed the skin and I love it! Thank you for this great work!
But there is one thing which I find a little bit annoying. I watch an episode of a TV show. When the TV show is over the selection always jumps back to the top of the episode list. Is there any way to let it jump to the next episode?

Btw. it seems that the rom collection browser skin isn't working that good. It has problems with importing games. With Confluence it works without any problem.
@Knalltuete: Not much I can do with the episode jumping thing unfortunately. Would be a nice feature though - perhaps suggest it as a future feature with the XBMC developers?

Thanks for the report on Rom collection browser section - i'll look into it.

N.B: V1.0.6 just got pushed to master. Should be on the main xbmc repo shortly.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hey, any chance that the music osd can auto minimize to the small one after a period of time? Also, im loving what you did with the addon thumbs!
@sbrick - yeah, I reckon I can do that. Will have to wait for the Helix release though!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2014-08-30, 12:45)thedeadman Wrote: @sbrick - yeah, I reckon I can do that. Will have to wait for the Helix release though!

No prob. Are you switching development over to helix from this point?
Quick suggestion: Could you make a option to disable the menupoints Latest,Playlists and Favorites ?

This skin is awesome
@sbrick: Yep, it's Helix development for the forseeable now. If release is significantly delayed, I'll backport fixes to Gotham.

@Darkitz: Unlikely i'll add that as a skin option, but you can tweak it to do that easily enough - see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1772377. You must keep 'Latest' though - it's important to the way the skin works and removal will cause significant problems.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Just dropped by to say I love the theme! I stumbled across it by accident, and had just been lamenting the fact that most of the big themes are so garish. Thank you Smile
Thanks Jayphen!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Question:

Not sure which update did it, but it seems that the movie/tv posters for my collections have suddenly changed to what looks like clips of the actual movie files themselves. Was that on purpose, or is there a way I can change it back to using the posters again?

You have come a long way with this skin man, keep it up!! Smile
Hey,

first I want to thank for this great skin! I really like the minimal interface, the nicely arranged and designed icons and the overall dark setting. After using it a while I decided to activate video fanarts but they are a bit hidden and darken actually. I'd like to ask where I can change the color and opacity of the background overlay as I want the fanart images be more visible. Couldn't find a proper setting in defaults.xml or SkinSettings.xml inside /home/pi/.xbmc/addons/skin.maximinimalism/1080i/ or /colors/ - at least neither changing <allowoverlay>yes</allowoverlay> to "no" nor changing <colordiffuse>99ffffff</colordiffuse> did any effect.

Thank you very much Blush

Best regards,
Dennis
@picaresqu3: Are the movies / tv shows scraped into your library?

@Dennis: You'll want to take a look at the global background section in /1080i/includes.xml. There are two things you can do.. Either change the <colordiffuse> tag(s) to something brighter, or you could try removing the vignette overlay that will certainly contribute to the darkness:

Code:
<control type="image">
                <include>dimensionsFullscreen</include>
                <texture>backgrounds/vignette.png</texture>
                <colordiffuse>ffffffff</colordiffuse>
                <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
            </control>
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2014-09-07, 18:36)thedeadman Wrote: @picaresqu3: Are the movies / tv shows scraped into your library?

I believe so - how would I be able to tell? My directories have backdrop.jpg, folder.jpg, etc..
I was using the skin with friends (and they sometimes see things I don't see) which led to a couple of questions/remarks I'd like to share:

* We were watching some tv show episode, but I had an option "DVD menu" on the video OSD?

* In the album tracklisting view on the right side there is the running time of the tracks but to the right there are 3 dots... what do they mean?

* When I looked at some track info, I saw the track had 0*, but in the music OSD (or in the interface possibly?) I found no way to rate tracks (not that I use this).
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THREAD CLOSED] Maximinimalism V1.0.6 (Gotham)20