• 90(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi Part 3 (Kodi 14.0)
@0wing: Yes, I'm seeing the same.

If you wanted to revert to the old behaviour, you could try adding the following to /storage/.xbmc/userdata/keymaps/remote.xml:
Code:
<keymap>
  <global>
    <remote>
      <play>Play</play>
    </remote>
  </global>
</keymap>

@popcornmix: Is there any way that, while seeking, a PlayPause toggle input could be interpreted as Play not Pause? Presumably some sort of "isplaying" property is being set while seeking and used to interpret the PlayPause toogle. Although maybe this is going to become rather hack-ish.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2014-09-14, 01:47)Milhouse Wrote: Build Highlights:
  1. Revert curl 7.38.0 upgrade.

I just wanted to say that with reverting this curl upgrade everything is working fine again. Channel Icons from tvheadend are shown again. Addon lists are populated again and after a clean install all fanarts are also loaded.

Thanks Milhouse
On #0912 and #0913 I get script errors on addons that use metahandler:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=293352

If I revert to #0827 I get no problem:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=293360

Last lines of log in one case don't find the module in the other work without a problem.

Is some new PR causing the problem?
@0wing which remote control are you using and is it for sure toggling the PlayPause action or only pause?

edit: missed the new page where Milhouse confirmed - will have a look and update the PR. Thanks for reporting
@Milhouse it's probably my bad - will fix the PR
(2014-09-14, 11:28)da-anda Wrote: @0wing which remote control are you using and is it for sure toggling the PlayPause action or only pause?

edit: missed the new page where Milhouse confirmed - will have a look and update the PR. Thanks for reporting

Thanks da-anda, will include in the next build. Your fix seems to work fine.

(2014-09-14, 11:16)Mafarricos Wrote: On #0912 and #0913 I get script errors on addons that use metahandler:

Last lines of log in one case don't find the module in the other work without a problem.

Mafarricos - is #0827 the last version that works? Addon is a class loaded by script.module.addon.common which is a dependency of script.module.metahandler, so this is possibly a third party script issue, unless somehow the way addon modules are loaded/referenced has been broken in a recent build.

What repo are you using to install the metahandler addon script? It looks like it was removed from the xbmc.org repo earlier in the year.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
no it's not removed
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Didn't actually look at this add-on, but it may be caused by PR 5201. They're probably not listing all its dependencies correctly.
Bah, why doesn't it come up in a Search? Confused Smile

Found it now... thanks.
(2014-09-14, 16:43)menakite Wrote: Didn't actually look at this add-on, but it may be caused by PR 5201. They're probably not listing all its dependencies correctly.

Thanks, sounds plausible - this PR was added in #0831, so if that's the first non-working build then PR5201 is likely to be the reason.

I'm assuming that it's the calling addon that has the dependency problem, in this case plugin.video.genesis, and not script.module.metahandler itself.
Have an issue with last two builds.. whenever there is a glicth on live tv.. video either remains stuck or goes completely out of sync (sort of like slow motion) this happens on
OpenELEC-RPi.arm-Milhouse-20140913233905-r19230-g9ab2c87
OpenELEC-RPi.arm-Milhouse-20140911211726-r19214-gebd5882

but is fine i.e. recovers very quickly on
OpenELEC-RPi.arm-Milhouse-20140906223038-r19194-gd66494b

i use standard hw acceleration i.e. omxplayer..
very likely. these are things we normally check for our repo Smile
however since that add-ons isn't in XBMC repo this can happen yes. So ask the creator to fix the issue. He should have done this properly from the start.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-09-14, 17:04)gendo Wrote: Have an issue with last two builds.. whenever there is a glicth on live tv.. video either remains stuck or goes completely out of sync (sort of like slow motion) this happens on

Do you get this effect from tv recordings? If so a sample file that does it would be useful.
Yes, plugin.video.genesis is fine in build #0830 but complains about script.module.metahandler (no module named addon.common.addon) in build #0831.

I guess the lamba repository requires an update to make it Helix compatible.
(2014-09-14, 17:12)popcornmix Wrote:
(2014-09-14, 17:04)gendo Wrote: Have an issue with last two builds.. whenever there is a glicth on live tv.. video either remains stuck or goes completely out of sync (sort of like slow motion) this happens on

Do you get this effect from tv recordings? If so a sample file that does it would be useful.

will have to check as it is not very easy to reproduce it happens on channels with bad reception so it seems like the last two builds don't recover from error in a stream.
(2014-09-14, 16:38)Milhouse Wrote:
(2014-09-14, 11:28)da-anda Wrote: @0wing which remote control are you using and is it for sure toggling the PlayPause action or only pause?

Thanks da-anda, will include in the next build. Your fix seems to work fine.

(2014-09-14, 11:16)Mafarricos Wrote: On #0912 and #0913 I get script errors on addons that use metahandler:

Mafarricos - is #0827 the last version that works? Addon is a class loaded by script.module.addon.common which is a dependency of script.module.metahandler, so this is possibly a third party script issue, unless somehow the way addon modules are loaded/referenced has been broken in a recent build.

What repo are you using to install the metahandler addon script? It looks like it was removed from the xbmc.org repo earlier in the year.

Milhouse #0827 was the one I was using without problems before updating to #0912 and #0913 I will try to pinpoint what September release broke that.
If was a third party issue in #0827 I should also have the problem, and I don't. The addon that is called as service is genesis. That calls metahandler and that one calls the common.
It seems more like a problem how modules are loaded in this versions. I also have the same kind of setup on a android box and works. And till #0827 never had that kind of script error...
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi Part 3 (Kodi 14.0)8