• 7(current)
Hybrid Development Versions
Needs Gotham
Noli illegitimi carborundum

i have gotham the new version i download the zip file i install from zip and then all i get is it says broken beside them in the install section its says dependencies not met im running Gotham 13.0
can i request the option to dim the posters on watched items like tv shows so that ones that have been watched not only have the watched banner on them but also are dimmed / darkened so only the unwatched items are brighter and more prominent
Development version in Hybrid Repo bumped to 2.3.2 contains bugfixes and a few new settings plus music viz adjustment for new artistslideshow setting for transparent background if no fanart found.

(2014-06-04, 02:57)chr0nic Wrote: i have gotham the new version i download the zip file i install from zip and then all i get is it says broken beside them in the install section its says dependencies not met im running Gotham 13.0

Use the repo.

(2014-06-06, 20:35)protocol77 Wrote: can i request the option to dim the posters on watched items like tv shows so that ones that have been watched not only have the watched banner on them but also are dimmed / darkened so only the unwatched items are brighter and more prominent

I'll look at it, tried it once before - might have been for the Confluence Eden Mod.

First bug of version 2.3.2 going into music viz crashes the visualization, could have found that before it was uploaded Big Grin. Will fix later.

awesome thanks for taking a look i appreciate it

can i ask while you are at it Smile Could you possible do something with the watched icons perhaps make them bigger and maybe do like you have on CCM and give a choice of colour options sometimes a little hard to see for the more blind users in the house Smile especially from a distance the banners work great at the show level what i meant is the ticks/checkmarks at the episode level however with the movies the banners do not seem to appear when using thumbnail mode so you get the little ticks there too which sometimes posters camouflage them a bit

whatever you can do would be great i am sure you are busy

I have tried just about every skin out and i still keep coming back to hybrid just with the customization, and the quickness and also the selection of views just suit me right so thanks for doing such a good job on the skin mod
Update 2.3.5 released - Quick update basically to test ArtistSlideShow v.1.6.8~beta2 which is avail from ArtistSlideshow Thread

Whoops - Another release v2.3.6 - BugFix Music Viz - This is the Development version Big Grin

Hope this is the right place for this.

Was having an issue showing the MPAA rating, with G & U showing as R18 (in Aus, UK & US)

Is in Hybrid & Dev versions

IncludesVariables.xml

moved the MPAA rating R to the bottom of the section, as will always have R in "Rated G".

<variable name="RatingMPAA">
<value condition="substring(listitem.mpaa,R)">$INFO[Skin.String(mpaacertificate)]/r</value>

<variable name="VideoPlayerMPAA">
<value condition="substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,R)">$INFO[Skin.String(mpaacertificate)]/r</value>

Added in Passed & Approved rating for G, as a couple of the old Disney movies scraped those ratings

Deleted the 0 MPAA line as there does not appear to be a 0.png in media folder?

Also appears to be some duplicate MPAA 10 FR and a weird MPAA 6 DE & NL impossibility?

Quite a few of the png files have a bright white pixel at the corners (as opposed to the aspect icon say) - noticeable when you are scrolling through the fanart info view

Cheers
Neil
Sorry if I have missed this somewhere what are plans for Kodi compatibility?
LOVE hybrid - thank you!!!
Question 
Ok, now I have Hybrid setup on my PC just like I want it. Is there a way I can copy it to the rest of my installs (Android devices and 2 more PCs) so they all look and operate the same way?

I would like to also have the Menu Bar lower than it is. Is there a file I can edit to change the x,y position on the screen?
your settings are store in the guisettings.xml you could try copying that along with your sources.xml and advancedsettings.xml over to your other machines also copy over the skin.hybrid folder

another way is to use the xbmc backup addon perform a back then store that back to say a networked drive then go to the other machine install that xbmc back up point to that backup and perform restore
Thank you protocol77! I tried installing the skin and then only moved guisettings.xml over to the other PC but it hosed up the weather widget appearance. The advancedettings.xml is the same on all instances. I have the backup addon so i'll try that next.

Thanks again!
(2014-09-14, 17:24)flhthemi Wrote: Thank you protocol77! I tried installing the skin and then only moved guisettings.xml over to the other PC but it hosed up the weather widget appearance. The advancedettings.xml is the same on all instances. I have the backup addon so i'll try that next.

Thanks again!

no problem let us know how it goes if that option doesn't work then we can maybe think of something else and if it does work then at least these posts can be referred back to for anyone else wanting the same thing Smile
Here is the final result for getting the same skin settings on all my devices with Gotham 13.2 Final release

The first attempt I made I did wrong. I did not have the skin in use it was installed, but not in use.

So install the skin on ALL devices and select it (System> Appearance> Skin), doesn't seem to matter about any of the settings.
Exit XBMC on all devices
On one device/instance setup the skin as you want it to appear on ALL devices/instances
Then copy the guisettings.xml file to each of the other devices.

In my case, the other files (sources.xml and advancedsettings.xml) were already exactly the same so there was no need to copy them around to each device. YOU might need to. For ME this is what worked.
The media flagging info seems to be different sometimes between views and the player OSD.

One is using variables which have been manipulated (typehackflagging, AudioCodecFlag ...)
and the other is using straight VideoPlayer.VideoResolution, VideoPlayer.AudioCodec ...

In viewMediaInfo, viewInfoFanart if there is a large plot description for Season, Episodes & TvShows the text box is cutting off the the tails of ys and gs
In viewFanArt same for all.

In viewPosterWrap there are colons after runtime: rating: lastplayed: where all other views just have a space.

In DialogVideoInfo there may be a duplicate of the Video resolution (unless it was meant of courseSmile)

Can I suggest making the fallback for RatingMPAA unrated and then always make it visible (to stop the grouplist shrinking when there is no rating)

I have found a couple more ratings Passed, Approved and Unrated

Also the Studio icon is often empty, so if that icon was on the right of any list it would stop the grouplist shrinking too

What I guess I am trying to say is I like the media codec info to be the same position as I scroll through the movies (and not flick left & right depending on the MPAA rating and studio)

Cheers
Neil
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hybrid Development Versions2