• 7(current)
[RELEASE] New XBMC Log Uploader and xbmcLogs.com site
I created a new version and would be happy if you could test it and report back if it works.

Please download it here.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2013-08-22, 13:44)sphere Wrote: I created a new version and would be happy if you could test it and report back if it works.

Please download it here.

Thanks. I'll try to check it out tonight or tomorrow and post back.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2013-08-22, 13:44)sphere Wrote: I created a new version and would be happy if you could test it and report back if it works.

Please download it here.
Outstanding. Worked great. Thanks again for the update. Just an FYI- the file path is ~/Library/Logs/xbmc.log or xbmc.old.log. Not that that matters any more I guess.Big Grin
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I tried this today and seems like it doesn't work anymore... I tried to go to the website and manually paste it and I got 504 Gateway error page.

Any idea?
I didn't try pasting any logs but didn't have any trouble connecting to the site. Maybe just a temporary problem.
I hope so but yeah, the site works fine ..only failed when submitting the log paste.
Sounds like a local issue to you, seeing plenty of logs being submitted across all platforms over past few days and not seeing any issues.

Need more info if you can reliably replicate it.
Lately I usually get the "Your paste contains a phrase that has been censored" error on the xbmcLogs.com site - and I can't figure out what is causing this. Any ideas? Latest log that gave this message (10 seconds ago): http://pastebin.com/FttZJCiH

Edit: Shouldn't be any ackwardness - but if there is something unsuitable, please PM.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
Has anyone else tested this on the Fire Tv? It seems to install ok and accepts the email address but it doesn't send anything. I am on the v 13.0 official release. I tried it on my windows pc and it worked fine. I still haven't figured out an easy way to get to the fire tv log file. I guess I will need to side load an FTP server and then access through there. If this worked with the fire tv it would be great for people who don't want to side load stuff. Thanks.

Jay
(2013-09-27, 20:28)vnguyen972 Wrote: I tried this today and seems like it doesn't work anymore... I tried to go to the website and manually paste it and I got 504 Gateway error page.

Any idea?

I just tried to upload a XBMC log from my ATV2 and got a script error. Checked site and see same 504 Gateway error.

Hopefully it is temporary.
Looks like the server must be down. You can manually paste your logs to pastebin.
Confirmed, 502.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
same here
I can't use the add-on anymore, keep getting the following lines:
NOTICE: XBMC Log Uploader: starting upload "/home/xbian/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log"...
NOTICE: XBMC Log Uploader: upload done.
NOTICE: XBMC Log Uploader: upload failed with response: '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>\n<result>\n <error>err_spamguard_censor</error>\n</result>'

No message on the screen and no mail in my inbox.
Any idea?
XBMC 13 on Raspberry PI.
(2014-09-15, 09:28)effemmeffe Wrote: I can't use the add-on anymore, keep getting the following lines:
NOTICE: XBMC Log Uploader: starting upload "/home/xbian/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log"...
NOTICE: XBMC Log Uploader: upload done.
NOTICE: XBMC Log Uploader: upload failed with response: '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>\n<result>\n <error>err_spamguard_censor</error>\n</result>'

No message on the screen and no mail in my inbox.
Any idea?
XBMC 13 on Raspberry PI.

As a work around you can just copy and paste the log to http://xbmclogs.com. Log file location. After you paste the log just copy the url from your web browser and paste it in your forum thread as a link.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] New XBMC Log Uploader and xbmcLogs.com site1