• 7(current)
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)
I'm experiencing the channel hopping myself, on Windows Winamp and VLC as well as on two different Linux machines using VLC - a friend of mine has the same problem on Windows/Linux as well.
I remember it being a problem a problem that started ~2 weeks ago and it seems to originate at DIs streaming servers, not XBMC or the plugin.
(2014-09-14, 21:57)bitcrusher01 Wrote: I'm experiencing the channel hopping myself, on Windows Winamp and VLC as well as on two different Linux machines using VLC - a friend of mine has the same problem on Windows/Linux as well.
I remember it being a problem a problem that started ~2 weeks ago and it seems to originate at DIs streaming servers, not XBMC or the plugin.

That's odd, I've had no problems listening to the streams using foobar2000. In fact that's what I've been using to stream to my HTPC (using UPnP) instead of the addon and it's worked fine, but I'd rather use the addon for the extra features.
(2014-09-16, 06:06)tdc0 Wrote: That's odd, I've had no problems listening to the streams using foobar2000. In fact that's what I've been using to stream to my HTPC (using UPnP) instead of the addon and it's worked fine, but I'd rather use the addon for the extra features.

Just last night it happen again, about 10 stations just stopped streaming for ~30 seconds and then they are back up again.
Both my friend and I are using premium - has anyone using the free stations experienced the skipping?
I've done more listening with both premium streams and without premium set up, and I haven't been able to reproduce the problem. Perhaps it is some weird server-side issue.
Tonight I saw the problem again, but this time using foobar2000. Their servers are sometimes returning 404s which will cause the next stream in the list to play. Between this and the constant buffering I'm considering asking DI for my money back...
tdc0: I'm "glad" to hear that it's not just me experiencing this error outside XBMC - I've written the DI support staff using their contact form.
I'd encourage anyone else to do it as well, sending along what channel, the exact time of the "channel skipping" and your timezone, so they can look into it: http://www.di.fm/contact
Quick question Smile

Can this be used in the uk without a premium account and without a vpn or proxy?
As I just get the dude telling me to go to the website Sad
I installed Kodi 14.1 today and unfortunately the digitally imported addon doesnt work. everytime i try to run it, it says "Script Error! : Digitally Imported".

Is there anything that i can do to get this addon work?
(2015-02-02, 17:15)freerideflow Wrote: I installed Kodi 14.1 today and unfortunately the digitally imported addon doesnt work. everytime i try to run it, it says "Script Error! : Digitally Imported".

Is there anything that i can do to get this addon work?

+1

No work Sad
Broken here as well.

Edit: Here is the error from the log, in debug mode.

Code:
10:20:36 T:139950116177664   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.di.fm/default.py", line 440, in <module>
                                                MusicAddonInstance.run()
                                              File "/home/user/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.di.fm/default.py", line 209, in run
                                                channelMeta = json.loads(re_channelData.findall(html)[0])
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Guys,

The error that is happening is not related to KODI. What happened is that the digitally Imported changed their website so one regex nedds to be changed.

If you go to your default.py file in the addon directory and open it with a text editor look for the line:

re_channelData = re.compile("NS\('AudioAddict'\).Channels\s*=\s*([^;]+);", re.M | re.I)

and change it to:

re_channelData = re.compile('di.app.start\({"channels":\s*([^\n]+),"channel_filters":', re.M | re.I)

Save it an it should work again.

I won't upload files since I'm not the one maintaining this plugin and also I did some other changes to them so the covers for the channels appear when in fullscreen being called from an remote like yatse and json and those are not official.

Thanks,

Marcelo.
(2015-02-04, 19:31)ASH_Macedo Wrote: Guys,

The error that is happening is not related to KODI. What happened is that the digitally Imported changed their website so one regex nedds to be changed.

If you go to your default.py file in the addon directory and open it with a text editor look for the line:

re_channelData = re.compile("NS\('AudioAddict'\).Channels\s*=\s*([^;]+);", re.M | re.I)

and change it to:

re_channelData = re.compile('di.app.start\({"channels":\s*([^\n]+),"channel_filters":', re.M | re.I)

Save it an it should work again.

I won't upload files since I'm not the one maintaining this plugin and also I did some other changes to them so the covers for the channels appear when in fullscreen being called from an remote like yatse and json and those are not official.

Thanks,

Marcelo.

Hi

I changed with text editor vi the line without success.... Confused

Is it better to wait for a new version?
Thanks
jldr
Thanks for the quick fix solution Marcelo. For those who are still having problems, the temporary fix will only work if you are not logging into DI premium. Remove your email and password from the addon settings and you will be able to access the 40kb standard streams. For premium streams, more work will need to be done to the login section of the python script or you will just have to wait for the official update.
ZuljinX,

This fix works for premium and normal. What you have to do to make it work is to put in the plug-ins settings to force refresh the setting so it will download the stations again. That's why when you changed to free it worked because by doing so you clear the previous nfo. I tested in diff machines with 3 accounts. All working just force refresh the settings.

Thanks,

Marcelo.
Even better. Thanks again Marcelo.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)2