• 69(current)
librtmp - Help Thread
I'm doing my best to make them come here. I semi-translated the easy guide to upload the log and I hope some of those users start giving that info.

Its weird how this is happening right after the file is updated. And only reverting to previous version solves the reboots.
(2014-09-09, 18:48)Soeiro02 Wrote: I cannot believe that I'm the only one experiencing the reboots Big Grin

You are not alone Smile

(2014-09-15, 16:23)Mabs Wrote: I'm doing my best to make them come here. I semi-translated the easy guide to upload the log and I hope some of those users start giving that info.

Its weird how this is happening right after the file is updated. And only reverting to previous version solves the reboots.

I am one of those users Mabs is talking Smile
At this point I've logged in (via ssh) to PI and checked the xmbc.log (at /home/pi/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log) and noticed the following entry:
Code:
ERROR: Unable to load /opt/xbmc-bcm/xbmc-bin/lib/xbmc/system/libcurl.so.4, reason: librtmp.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I've checked the permissions for those files and they are both 755.

Can you help, please?
joaosmlourenco, that error is already known. If you can activate Debug and provide the full Log to RP it can be a good help.

Thx
(2014-09-16, 12:02)Mabs Wrote: joaosmlourenco, that error is already known. If you can activate Debug and provide the full Log to RP it can be a good help.

Thx

Can you tell me how to do that? Remember that I can't access XBMC to install Add-ons (XBMC fails to start and reboots all the time).
Can't you transfer an old librtmp just to make it stable?
Then you can do the addon install, activate debug and do the librtmp update again.
Before you update the file, can you do this:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

on a terminal ?
I was looking for a way to fix this and stumbled upon this thread.
Having the same problem on my android tablet running 4.2.2 and frodo (i have lot's of problems with gotham). With the latest librtmp.so, xbmc closes.

Latest lines from log:

Code:
13:59:01 T:1811454536  NOTICE: ES: Starting UDP Event server on 0.0.0.0:9777
13:59:01 T:1811454536  NOTICE: UDP: Listening on port 9777
13:59:01 T:1809073376   DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(libcurl.so)
13:59:01 T:1809073376   DEBUG: Loading: /data/app-lib/org.xbmc.xbmc-1/libcurl.so
13:59:01 T:1809073376   ERROR: Unable to load /data/app-lib/org.xbmc.xbmc-1/libcurl.so, reason: (null)
13:59:01 T:1809073376   DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(libcurl.so)
13:59:01 T:1809073376   DEBUG: Loading: /data/app-lib/org.xbmc.xbmc-1/libcurl.so
13:59:01 T:1809073376   ERROR: Unable to load /data/app-lib/org.xbmc.xbmc-1/libcurl.so, reason: (null)
13:59:02 T:1818401072   DEBUG: GetRecentlyAddedAlbumSongs() query: SELECT songview.* FROM (SELECT idAlbum FROM albumview ORDER BY idAlbum DESC LIMIT 10) AS recentalbums JOIN songview ON songview.idAlbum=recentalbums.idAlbum
13:59:02 T:1818401072   DEBUG:  query: select * from albumview where strAlbum != '' order by idAlbum desc limit 10
13:59:02 T:1818401072   DEBUG: CRecentlyAddedJob::UpdateVideos() - Running RecentlyAdded home screen update

Full log here: Pastebin
What Android specs do you have?
Is it rockchip? AMlogic? Allwinner? Other?

You can try the SMPC one here
(2014-09-16, 15:55)Mabs Wrote: What Android specs do you have?
Is it rockchip? AMlogic? Allwinner? Other?

You can try the SMPC one here

Allwinner A23 1GB RAM (Dyno model 7.80). I read somewhere that the vidon xbmc has HW decoding for my chip but i have other problems like gotham not connecting to the internet no matter what. I also read somewhere that a firmware update can fix it but this chinese crappy tablet will never have one officially and i'm not comfortable flashing a rom that i'ts not for this specific model.
I'll try the SMPC version tonight. Thanks.
From what i have read, SPMC is more optimized for Rockchip and (i think) Amlogic... don't expect great results...
(2014-09-16, 16:30)Mabs Wrote: From what i have read, SPMC is more optimized for Rockchip and (i think) Amlogic... don't expect great results...

Oops, SOC is actually a Allwinner A31s and not an A23.. anyway, i won't be able to test SPMC for a while since i'm out of town.
Thanks anyway.
I am running Galaxy Note 3 SN-N900W version and i have xbmc Gotham 13.2 installed. but it is not rooted so i cant view the lib folder under the org.xbmc.org directory, anyone knows how i cant update the librtmp file still?

Thanks
Hello i am new to the site and i find it very interesting and helpful.I am having a problem,my operating system is windows 8.1 (64-bit)and i am having the nightly browser!i recently install xbmc (sory kodi) 13.2 gotham.I did everything right i think over and over (i install fusion-http://fusion.xbmchub.com) everything ok so far but when i tried to install the hub wizard and download it ,it show me script error (even when i tried manually to install repositories ,at first it showed me it was installed but when i tried to open anything every time error!!!!!!!!please help

Ps: i install it in an older pc with windows 7 and it worked perferctly....
(2014-09-17, 20:25)mi7do Wrote: I am running Galaxy Note 3 SN-N900W version and i have xbmc Gotham 13.2 installed. but it is not rooted so i cant view the lib folder under the org.xbmc.org directory, anyone knows how i cant update the librtmp file still?

Thanks

Install an APK that already has the updated file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?x4cvp5hl4m9xr
hello , i have a minix x7 mini , not rooted , but i have installed frodo 12.4 , this xbmcminix-armeabi-v7a_12.3.81

anyone have this version of frodo for minix already with the librtmp updated ?

thanks mikee
I'm sorry all for the somewhat inconvenience of this message.

I am really a freshman in what concerns to librtmp.

I know that every know and then RP and KSV compile the librtmp with the patches folks recommend....

I was just wondering if it is possible to try add the patch to librtmp myself instead of bothering KSV or RP...

The current librtmp.0.dylib doesn't support ezcast.tv or liveflash.tv.....Sad

Thanks
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
librtmp - Help Thread8