• 21(current)
[RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins
(2014-08-27, 14:21)juse Wrote: How about katsomo and ruutu plugins are they working? At least most of the streams I've tried from katsomo have given me a script error.

In what platform, do you have logs of these events? How can I replicate this, could you name programs that i should try to play?

With Regards,

Pasi
(2014-09-16, 21:46)PasiZ Wrote:
(2014-08-27, 14:21)juse Wrote: How about katsomo and ruutu plugins are they working? At least most of the streams I've tried from katsomo have given me a script error.

In what platform, do you have logs of these events? How can I replicate this, could you name programs that i should try to play?

With Regards,

Pasi

OpenElec, katsomo stopped working:

13:17:21 T:139841443362560 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
Error Contents: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/katsomo.py", line 133, in <module>
katsomo.handle()
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/xbmcutil.py", line 54, in handle
self.playVideo(link)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/xbmcutil.py", line 72, in playVideo
resolvedVideoLink = self.handleVideo(link)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/katsomo.py", line 97, in handleVideo
vid = self.scrapper.scrapVideoLink(link)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/katsomoscraper.py", line 106, in scrapVideoLink
ret = str((common.parseDOM(response.read(), "source", {'type': 'video/mp4'}, ret="src"))[0]) + FFMPEG_PARAMETERS
IndexError: list index out of range
-->End of Python script error report<--

Not the most elegant way to parse?
ret = str((common.parseDOM(response.read(), "source", {'type': 'video/mp4'}, ret="src"))[0]) + FFMPEG_PARAMETERS

Should check the array length before using it.
(2014-09-22, 12:44)shacal Wrote:
(2014-09-16, 21:46)PasiZ Wrote:

With Regards,

Pasi

OpenElec, katsomo stopped working:

13:17:21 T:139841443362560 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
Error Contents: list index out of range
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/katsomo.py", line 133, in <module>
katsomo.handle()
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/xbmcutil.py", line 54, in handle
self.playVideo(link)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/xbmcutil.py", line 72, in playVideo
resolvedVideoLink = self.handleVideo(link)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/katsomo.py", line 97, in handleVideo
vid = self.scrapper.scrapVideoLink(link)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.katsomo/katsomoscraper.py", line 106, in scrapVideoLink
IndexError: list index out of range

Not the most elegant way to parse?

Should check the array length before using it.

What connection you are using? Must also expect something from katsomo servers. What to do if array is empty? Tell you that you have buggy internet connection or katsomo have difficulties?

I'm open to suggestions what we should do about it? Try catch block or what you prefer?
Would It be possible to get Sonera Viihde working via an addon? Or the easy way, open for example internet explorer in fullscreen from within XBMC?
(2014-09-22, 17:17)Trasher83 Wrote: Would It be possible to get Sonera Viihde working via an addon? Or the easy way, open for example internet explorer in fullscreen from within XBMC?

Maybe it is, i don't have subscription and not interested. And I guess there are some drm on that interface
(2014-09-22, 13:02)PasiZ Wrote: What connection you are using? Must also expect something from katsomo servers. What to do if array is empty? Tell you that you have buggy internet connection or katsomo have difficulties?

I'm open to suggestions what we should do about it? Try catch block or what you prefer?

Elisa 100/100 broadway Wink (finland)

Best solution would be showing proper error, telling problem with inproper content or something like that. Wife is not happy with the script error.. and well, script error tells that script has problems...
Because, atm opening katsomo works, but that array is empty somedays because in that site is no any "source" with "%mp4%"..., why? I dont know.
Maybe some more logging also, that logs the content of the site, makes easier to debug and it more useful.
Some days it works and it is there, some days not... and it sucks...

Well, I think must make my hands dirty with this also... duh...
Hi, thanks for the great plugins.

Is Ruutu working correctly? If I try to watch anything or even see a list of the episodes, for example >>Progams/Suomen Tulli, I just get an error message saying "Error 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'strip'."

The options Newest, Most watched, News, Sport, Kids and Food give an error "Error: Script failed! : Ruutu.fi"

I have tried reinstalling the plugin and also tried to install two of the previous versions as well but couldn't get the plugin to work with them either.
Hi, thanks for the great plugins from here too.

I have Raspberry PI B-model.
I use Gotham 13.2 with Openelec 4.2.0 and Yle Areena plugin starts playback video but after couple of minutes it stops. I can start it again but again it stops to play it again. Is this related to problem of http streams playback problem in openelec 4.2.0 generally or is this Yle Areena plugin problem. I will try to attach xbmc.log later if needed.

Does someone else have similar problem with openelec 4.2.0 and Yle Areena plugin? Openelec 4.0.7 and Gotham 13.1 worked fine.

http://openelec.tv/forum/124-raspberry-p...n-playback
http://openelec.tv/forum/124-raspberry-p...ttp-stream

EDIT: Hmm, I tried to debug this but somehow now it's working ok Blush So if problem still exists, I will get back to the issue.
Hi all,

Thanks for the great plugins!

I had problems (on Gentoo) using the YLE Areena plugin. Most users probably won't find the same issue, which was caused by my XBMC not being compiled with rtmp support (on Gentoo, rtmp use flag needs to be enabled). I was able to browse all the videos, but none would start or download. This is what I got on xbmc.log:

Code:
20:59:36 T:140619611617024 WARNING: CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(rtmp) in rtmp://cp215716.live.edgefcs.net/live playpath=yletv1rtmp@103056 swfUrl=http://areena.yle.fi/static/player/1.3.14/flowplayer/flowplayer.commercial-3.2.16-encrypted.swf app=live?_fcs_vhost=cp215716.live.edgefcs.net& live=1 pageUrl=http://areena.yle.fi/tv/suora/tv1 tcUrl=rtmp://92.123.155.199/live?_fcs_vhost=cp215716.live.edgefcs.net&
20:59:36 T:140619611617024   ERROR: Open - failed to open source <rtmp://cp215716.live.edgefcs.net/live playpath=yletv1rtmp@103056 swfUrl=http://areena.yle.fi/static/player/1.3.14/flowplayer/flowplayer.commercial-3.2.16-encrypted.swf app=live?_fcs_vhost=cp215716.live.edgefcs.net& live=1 pageUrl=http://areena.yle.fi/tv/suora/tv1 tcUrl=rtmp://92.123.155.199/live?_fcs_vhost=cp215716.live.edgefcs.net&>
20:59:36 T:140619611617024   ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [rtmp://cp215716.live.edgefcs.net/live playpath=yletv1rtmp@103056 swfUrl=http://areena.yle.fi/static/player/1.3.14/flowplayer/flowplayer.commercial-3.2.16-encrypted.swf app=live?_fcs_vhost=cp215716.live.edgefcs.net& live=1 pageUrl=http://areena.yle.fi/tv/suora/tv1 tcUrl=rtmp://92.123.155.199/live?_fcs_vhost=cp215716.live.edgefcs.net&]
20:59:36 T:140619611617024  NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()
20:59:36 T:140620950546304   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.yleareena/?view=video&link=http%3A%2F%2Fareena.yle.fi%2Ftv%2Fsuora%2Ftv1]

So, compiling with rtmp use flag solved the issue (on other distributions you probably have binary packages which should work, unless compiling xbmc by yourself, in which case you should look for librtmp or rtmpdump to get a working binary).

Just wanted to share here, since it might save someones time. It took me a while to figure it out, and Google didn't help me.

Cheers!
(2014-09-25, 22:51)plait Wrote: Is Ruutu working correctly? If I try to watch anything or even see a list of the episodes, for example >>Progams/Suomen Tulli, I just get an error message saying "Error 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'strip'."

The options Newest, Most watched, News, Sport, Kids and Food give an error "Error: Script failed! : Ruutu.fi"

I have now the same problem. Plugin worked on Ubuntu 12.04 but when I upgraded to 14.04 I the same error.

Code:
16:58:50 T:2639264576   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'strip'
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/ruutu.py", line 410, in <module>
                                                ruutu.handle()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/xbmcutil.py", line 65, in handle
                                                hdlFunc(int(pg), params)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/ruutu.py", line 306, in handleCategory
                                                items = scrapPager(link)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/ruutu.py", line 137, in scrapPager
                                                return scrapPagerContent(content)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/ruutu.py", line 155, in scrapPagerContent
                                                title = trimFromExtraSpaces(it.select('h2 a')[0].string)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/ruutu.py", line 143, in trimFromExtraSpaces
                                                text = text.strip().replace('\n', '')
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'strip'
16:58:50 T:3001677632   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
16:58:50 T:2639264576 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(24, /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/ruutu.py): the python script "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/ruutu.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE
16:58:50 T:2639264576    INFO: Python script stopped
16:58:50 T:2639264576   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 2639264576 terminating
16:58:50 T:2765232960   DEBUG:  WaitOnScriptResult - plugin exited prematurely - terminating
16:58:50 T:3001677632   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.ruutu/?grouping=True&link=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ruutu.fi%2fviews_cacheable_pager%2fvideos%2fblock_2%3fpage%3d0%252C&pg=1&pg-size=10&view=category
16:58:50 T:3001677632   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.ruutu/?grouping=True&link=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ruutu.fi%2fviews_cacheable_pager%2fvideos%2fblock_2%3fpage%3d0%252C&pg=1&pg-size=10&view=category) failed
(2014-10-12, 17:02)mundus Wrote: I have now the same problem. Plugin worked on Ubuntu 12.04 but when I upgraded to 14.04 I the same error.

I spent some time looking into this, but didn't figure it out. Seems to me that the html content that the plugin parses differs from the one I get with a browser. I printed out in the log the HTML and there all content was missing

What plugin gets
Code:
<h2 class="node-title">
                                             <a href="/ohjelmat/nfl/1210-live-seattle-seahawks-dallas-cowboys">
                                             </a>
                                            </h2>

And what browser gets
Code:
lass="node-title">

<a href="/ohjelmat/nfl/1210-live-seattle-seahawks-dallas-cowboys">

12.10. LIVE Seattle Seahawks - Dallas Cowboys

</a>

</h2>

The content (title) seems not to be availabe for the plugin. I don't know what happens there, but when the plugin tries to parse the title it failes. There bunch of other stuff the plugin cannot read either.

Is this my configuration. Something with the library Beuatiful SOAP? Or something else?[/quote]
Ruutu did not work after upgrading my NUC / OpeneElec installation to 1st beta of OpenELEC 5.0 (4.95.1 Kodi Helix beta1).
All the other finnish TV stuff worked ok.

Reverted back to to the current Openelec 4.2.1 and Ruutu works all ok again.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
(2014-11-11, 13:28)Raitsa Wrote: Ruutu did not work after upgrading my NUC / OpeneElec installation to 1st beta of OpenELEC 5.0 (4.95.1 Kodi Helix beta1).
All the other finnish TV stuff worked ok.

Reverted back to to the current Openelec 4.2.1 and Ruutu works all ok again.

Ruutu not work.
Windows 8 Kodi Helix beta2
M8 OpenELEC 5.0 (4.95.3 Kodi Helix beta3)

Edit ruutu addon to get work on kodi helix
.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ruutu/addon.xml
<requires>
<import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.1.0"/>
<import addon="script.module.parsedom" version="0.9.1"/>
</requires>

To

<requires>
<import addon="script.module.simple.downloader" version="0.9.5"/>
</requires>
Have you got yle areena working with kodi? Tried that trick that worked fine with ruutu but no luck with yle. Any advice?

Kodi 14 beta5

and here's debug log

http://pastebin.com/1sXVyKwu

EDIT. got it working. If someone else having this problem, this may help:

\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.yleareena\addon.xml

change

"
<requires>
<import addon='script.module.simple.downloader' version='0.9.3'/>
</requires>
"

to

"
<requires>
<import addon="script.module.simple.downloader" version="0.9.3"/>
<import addon="script.module.simplejson" version="3.3.0"/>
</requires>
"
Current setup
HTPC: G4560 Kaby Lake, ASRock H110M-ITX, 8 GB, Win10
Server: G2120 Ivy Bridge, ASRock B75 Pro3-M, 8 GB, 22 TB HDD, Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS
Audio&Visual: Marantz NR-1602, Dali Opticon 6 5.1, SVS PB12-NSD, Sony KD-65A1
Someone how have knowhow by coding. New Project?
http://www.foxplay.fi/
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Finnish TV: YleAreena and Ruutu (Video) plugins8