• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 6.6.15 for XBMC 13.x Gotham [DEPRECATED]
(2014-08-29, 17:58)capfuturo Wrote: Hi Christian,

Your suggestion, implemented on revision r487 by Rob, works like a charm and yes, there's no need to do anything else to display the plots on the play overlay than having the skin supporting the label; yours does it (screenshot below). As a side line, do you know what the double N/A refer to? Cheers, Jav

Hi Jav.

Fantastic news! Thanks again! Smile

The N/A refers to the director and writer label being empty. When playing movies and tv episodes, the director and writer displays in the fullscreen info dialog.

Christian
(2014-08-29, 19:56)Gade Wrote:

Your suggestion, implemented on revision r487 by Rob, works like a charm and yes, there's no need to do anything else to display the plots on the play overlay than having the skin supporting the label; yours does it (screenshot below). As a side line, do you know what the double N/A refer to? Cheers, Jav

Hi Jav.

The N/A refers to the director and writer label being empty. When playing movies and tv episodes, the director and writer displays in the fullscreen info dialog.

Christian

Hi Gade,

Can I suggest that maybe, if they are not set, then they are left blank rather than n/a?

Thanks

Rob
(2014-08-29, 20:58)rob_webset Wrote:
(2014-08-29, 19:56)Gade Wrote:

Hi Jav.

Christian

Hi Gade,

Can I suggest that maybe, if they are not set, then they are left blank rather than n/a?

Thanks

Rob

Hi Rob.

You bet. I'll change that right away so that it'll be included in the next update.

I'm planning on redesigning the fullscreen video info dialog anyway when I get the time.
Hi Gade!

Those new indicators looks very good!! I'm using banner view on tv shows could you make something similar for this view?? What about movies? Will it work too? I mean "new" indicator instead of watched?? Thanks for reply !

Cheers
(2014-08-30, 09:50)gonzolak Wrote: Hi Gade!

Those new indicators looks very good!! I'm using banner view on tv shows could you make something similar for this view?? What about movies? Will it work too? I mean "new" indicator instead of watched?? Thanks for reply !

Cheers

Hi gonzolak.

Glad you like it.

I have already added unwatched indivators for banner view, thumbnail view, list view, list info 2 view, list info 3 view and thumbs info view as well Smile

EDIT: In the movies library you have the watched icon combined with the quality/progress indicators and in other views you have the watched icons combined with the progress indicators. I will consider adding "New" indicators at some point.

Gade
A new update is available. Not all issues mentioned in this thread have been solved, but I'm working on them and hopefully they will be included soon Smile

Rapier 6.1.0 is available through the official XBMC repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

CHANGELOG
Code:
- Moved skin setting "Hide Seekbar" to Media: OSD.
- Positioning fixes for the skin settings.
- Fixed genre for tv shows List Info Banner View.
- Added a trailer button to the context menu in movies and tv shows.
- Added List Info 3 View to tv shows.
- Added next aired status, latest episode and next episode to tv shows video information window.
- Added next aired info to tv shows List Info Poster View, List Info 3 View and Thumbs Info View: latest episode and next episode (can be disabled in the View Options).
- Added some next aired info labels to episodes List Info 3 View.
- Fixed trailer button in video information dialog to use Youtube plugin if no other trailer is available.
- Position fixes for clear art in tv shows Thumbs Info View.
- Updated support for script.videoextras.
- Fixes for video and music codec info.
- Added additional video source, video codec and audio media flags.
- Changed label2 in tv shows List View / List Info View / List Info 2 View when the sort method is title to display unwatched episodes and watched overlay.
- Added unwatched episodes and watched overlay in tv shows Thumbnail View, Banner View and Thumbs Info View.
- Update and redesign of select dialog and file browser dialog.
- Redesign and update of TV Show Next Aired windows.
- Added TV Guide submenu to the home screen tv shows category.

ENJOY!
New unwatched episodes overlay looks very nice!! Could you consider adding option to turn off watched episodes leaving just unwatched overlay ??
All other changes makes a difference . Good job!!
(2014-09-10, 21:41)gonzolak Wrote: New unwatched episodes overlay looks very nice!! Could you consider adding option to turn off watched episodes leaving just unwatched overlay ??
All other changes makes a difference . Good job!!

Cool, thanks.

I'll consider adding a global option to disable watched overlays. Smile
EDIT: I see that I can remove the stars under View Options, but can the rating be removed altogether?

P.S. Is there any way you could allow the cursor to be changed?

Hi, I've been using your skin for a while now as it is very user and mouse-friendly. Thank you very much for creating it.

I do have one gripe that I can't get over. Is there any way to remove the ratings from the video library? There's no way I can change the ratings and I'm not interested in what TVDB/IMDB has to say about my TV shows.

I've tried messing with the xmls to no avail. If there isn't a way to remove the ratings in the settings, could you maybe add it?

Thanks,

Pip
Hi Pip and welcome to the forums Smile

Thanks a bunch for the nice words. Scarfa is the original creator of the skin and I'm maintaining, updating and adding new features to it.

(2014-09-19, 09:16)helloimpip Wrote: EDIT: I see that I can remove the stars under View Options, but can the rating be removed altogether?

I do have one gripe that I can't get over. Is there any way to remove the ratings from the video library? There's no way I can change the ratings and I'm not interested in what TVDB/IMDB has to say about my TV shows.

I've tried messing with the xmls to no avail. If there isn't a way to remove the ratings in the settings, could you maybe add it?

Thanks,

Pip

As you have found out you can either choose between a star rating or numeric rating. Ratings for movies, tv shows and episodes are part of the skin and somewhat XBMC in general. You can try to remove the rating yourself editing the xml's. Which view do you use?

Just be aware that if you edit the xml's they will be overwritten next time the skin is updated.

(2014-09-19, 09:16)helloimpip Wrote: P.S. Is there any way you could allow the cursor to be changed?

You can create your own cursor and edit the Pointer.xml file changing the texture locations to your new images.

Christian
(2014-08-29, 10:46)gonzolak Wrote: Can you consider making unwatched indicator's instead of watched?? Like the one in plex , so when you have almost 80-90% watched movies/episodes it look so much cleaner + it's very easy to see how many episodes for example are unwatched (xperience for example work this way). Current indicator is very unreadable. It's the only thing I don't like so far about this great skin!

Example:

What view is this? I can't seem to find it.
(2014-09-19, 21:51)feerlessleadr Wrote:
(2014-08-29, 10:46)gonzolak Wrote: Can you consider making unwatched indicator's instead of watched?? Like the one in plex , so when you have almost 80-90% watched movies/episodes it look so much cleaner + it's very easy to see how many episodes for example are unwatched (xperience for example work this way). Current indicator is very unreadable. It's the only thing I don't like so far about this great skin!

Example:

That screenshot if from Plex.

EDIT: It is from Xperience1080
[/quote]

[/quote]

This view is from different skin Smile Xperience1080 .
Ah, sorry. I thought you wrote Plex...
(2014-08-14, 15:45)schumi2004 Wrote: @Gade
Did a clean install today on a laptop and installed skin from repo but still have issues with today airing widget

Hi schumi2004 and SpikeyWelsh.

I'm still looking into this issue.

Right now I reset the database and rescanned it. Afterwards the next aired widget on the home screen was almost empty. I entered the skin settings -> add-ons -> artwork downloader tv shows -> clear logo, and downloaded all logos again. After this I restarted XBMC and now all clear logos display perfectly.

Could you please try entering the skin settings, download the clear logos and restart XBMC?

It's probably because the images need to be added to the textures.db file...
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 6.6.15 for XBMC 13.x Gotham [DEPRECATED]1