• 150(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Hi. I'm trying this skin with kodi 14 alpha 3. I'm using the latest version available in the helix repo and i found a bug.
I know it's Too early to full support but I'm going to report it anyway.
If you go in the menu customization section under "customize submenu" I can't see items types and the second column. Hitting enter on type works well but you can't see what you select in the top right corner of the skinshortcuts window. Is this an aeon nox problem or a script- skin shortcuts problem? Thanks in advance
@phate89: fixed, thx.
(2014-09-21, 09:02)BigNoid Wrote: @phate89: fixed, thx.

The fix worked for the top right corner but there's still missing the 2nd column in the list missing:
@BigNoid: I have a problem when using service.subtitles.legendasdivx in kodi, it does not show multiple subtitle files. The new window load in the background, and I can't select the correct subtitle. The service.subtitles.legendasdivx said that "It's the layer problem in Nox. It was fixed in the previous versions but I guess that in Helix the problem is back."
can you fix this? thank you.
@BigNoid

Awesome job on this skin, it is by far my favorite on XBMC. I am having one small hiccup regarding this skin and the VideoExtras addon, and was hoping you might be able to assist as I'm told it is likely a skin issue.

I've created a specific thread on the issue here: Link

But below is the gist of the problem in case you peruse this thread more often:
Quote:I've recently been trying to implement the VideoExtras addon into XBMC so that I could link extras to my movies and TV shows, however, I'm having some slight hiccups. I've gotten the addon installed properly according to the addon creator, but I'm noticing the following issue when I try to play some video extras from the TV show 'Firefly':

If I go into TV Shows > Place Cursor over Firefly > Hit "I" to bring up TV Show Information > Cursor over to the "+" sign > Select VideoExtras, then it says "No Extras Found."

But if I go into Videos > Files > TV Shows > Place Cursor over Firefly > Hit "I" to bring up TV Show Information > Cursor over to the "+" sign > Select VideoExtras, the extras are listed and can be played.

Furthermore, if I go into TV Shows > Select Firefly > Select a specific episode > Cursor over to the "+" sign > Select VideoExtras, the extras are all listed and can be played. And this will work on every episode in the show.

The log file for the addon is showing that the extras are found in all three cases, but for whatever reason, they won't show up in the first method I listed. Any help would be appreciated!
I've just update to Gotham and this being my favourite skin, naturally installed it.

I'm slightly disappointed with the Music Library view options. The lists are very short - you can only see 7 artists at a time, and once selected, just half a dozen albums. I have some artists with 60 plus albums.

It would be ideal if the lists stretched right from the top to the bottom of the screen.
(2014-09-21, 20:54)keiron99 Wrote: I've just update to Gotham and this being my favourite skin, naturally installed it.

I'm slightly disappointed with the Music Library view options. The lists are very short - you can only see 7 artists at a time, and once selected, just half a dozen albums. I have some artists with 60 plus albums.

It would be ideal if the lists stretched right from the top to the bottom of the screen.

I think there is an option for slim lists in skin settings. I don't know if it affects music.
"This setting can also be toggled by pressing 'Select' when the plot is focused in the video information dialog."

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding this but I can't get plot/plot outline to toggle in the video information screen. I use the plot outline for commentary track descriptions and box office information. I tried putting it all in with the plot but I just didn't like the way it looked. So it would be very handy if I could toggle back and forth between plot and plot outline in the info screen. Any suggestions on how I can accomplish this. What in the DialogVideoInfo.xml would I need to edit? Would I need to edit any other .xml files as well?

This is an example of what I am hoping to do:

Thanks for the help.
(2014-09-21, 13:53)francovilar Wrote: @BigNoid: I have a problem when using service.subtitles.legendasdivx in kodi, it does not show multiple subtitle files. The new window load in the background, and I can't select the correct subtitle. The service.subtitles.legendasdivx said that "It's the layer problem in Nox. It was fixed in the previous versions but I guess that in Helix the problem is back."
can you fix this? thank you.
Indeed, its not merged in the Helix release yet. Will fix that.

(2014-09-21, 18:28)Magic815 Wrote: @BigNoid

Awesome job on this skin, it is by far my favorite on XBMC. I am having one small hiccup regarding this skin and the VideoExtras addon, and was hoping you might be able to assist as I'm told it is likely a skin issue.

I've created a specific thread on the issue here: Link

But below is the gist of the problem in case you peruse this thread more often:
Quote:I've recently been trying to implement the VideoExtras addon into XBMC so that I could link extras to my movies and TV shows, however, I'm having some slight hiccups. I've gotten the addon installed properly according to the addon creator, but I'm noticing the following issue when I try to play some video extras from the TV show 'Firefly':

If I go into TV Shows > Place Cursor over Firefly > Hit "I" to bring up TV Show Information > Cursor over to the "+" sign > Select VideoExtras, then it says "No Extras Found."

But if I go into Videos > Files > TV Shows > Place Cursor over Firefly > Hit "I" to bring up TV Show Information > Cursor over to the "+" sign > Select VideoExtras, the extras are listed and can be played.

Furthermore, if I go into TV Shows > Select Firefly > Select a specific episode > Cursor over to the "+" sign > Select VideoExtras, the extras are all listed and can be played. And this will work on every episode in the show.

The log file for the addon is showing that the extras are found in all three cases, but for whatever reason, they won't show up in the first method I listed. Any help would be appreciated!
Not sure why it's suggested that its a skin problem. If I run the videoextras addon on tvshows it shows an error in the log coming from the videoextras addon. Debug log (wiki) please.

(2014-09-21, 22:52)Shinjiru Wrote: "This setting can also be toggled by pressing 'Select' when the plot is focused in the video information dialog."

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding this but I can't get plot/plot outline to toggle in the video information screen. I use the plot outline for commentary track descriptions and box office information. I tried putting it all in with the plot but I just didn't like the way it looked. So it would be very handy if I could toggle back and forth between plot and plot outline in the info screen. Any suggestions on how I can accomplish this. What in the DialogVideoInfo.xml would I need to edit? Would I need to edit any other .xml files as well?

This is an example of what I am hoping to do:

Thanks for the help.
Heh, it seems this functionality is broken now. Will fix that.
(2014-09-22, 13:59)BigNoid Wrote: Not sure why it's suggested that its a skin problem. If I run the videoextras addon on tvshows it shows an error in the log coming from the videoextras addon. Debug log (wiki) please.
@BigNoid - debug logs are below.

This one is when I try the Firefly > Hit "i" > Plus Sign > VideoExtras: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=300324
This one is when I try Firefly > Specific Episode > Hit "i" > Plus Sign > VideoExtras: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=300326

You're correct that an error looks like it's being thrown from the videoextras addon. I'll post these back in that thread and see what they say. In the meantime, would you be able to comment on getting the "Extras" button to show up on the information page? Right now it's hidden within the + sign on that page, but my understanding is that other skins would actually create an "Extras" button. I wasn't sure if this was something you had planned on implementing.

Thanks again!

EDIT: I just got this response from the addon creator:
Quote:Thanks for the details - it looks like there is an error in the skin, in that it is calling VideoExtras without a valid last argument:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...ifications

It appears we are being called with an empty string as the last argument, so it just isn't possible to work out what you want extras for.

i.e. "$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]" is not being set before VideoExtras is being called.

Hope this helps

Rob
Nice! Thanks for the recent commit.

Music ratings are a lot clearer now.

(2014-09-22, 13:59)BigNoid Wrote: Heh, it seems this functionality is broken now. Will fix that.

Thanks for looking into it!
I'm using Helix Alpha 4 with Aeon Nox 5 latest git version and I cannot find these small cosmetic issues were reported already or not.

- Unwatched episodes number has wrong position in some TV Shows view modes: BannerWall, Logo, Icon, InfoWall, Shift

- Some view mode strings are not localizable yet

Code:
Logo
LowList
InfoWall
Posters

Regards,
Sorry for my English.
OS X 10.10.x | Helix 14.x
I believe on line 220 in view 51 infowall is missing the media menu for onleft...

Code:
<onleft>SetProperty(MediaMenu,True,home)</onleft>
<onleft>SetFocus(9050)</onleft>
@mikesilvo164 and @piodio: both fixed, thx. I'm not sure I want to localize those view mode strings btw.
  • 150(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537