• 81(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
(2014-09-24, 22:09)T-bird_se Wrote:
(2014-09-24, 21:19)solamnic Wrote: Is it possible to help me a bit with tags? Smile

i want my movie to be like this

Movie name.1985.720p.mkv

how should i set the tags?

For this to work you must have scanned for meta data
After that the setting for file pattern is
Code:
$T{.$Y.$R}

Just updating the library wont do? (i have to do something else?)
Maybe i am missing a setting somewhere but when doing the automatic scraping for a certain item...example banner. It ends up scrapping non english uploads to fanart. Is there a setting somewhere to have just english language pulled?

Also, is there any way a report can be generated or maybe a pop up telling you which movies were updated?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
You can set English only on Ember fanart settings.
Image Image
I can not yet download trailers... i can add the nfo info in the details tab...but in trailer tab, the download from youtube it offers the option different resolution, but it doesn't download to the movie folder...
thx
(2014-09-25, 16:37)orbtwin Wrote: I can not yet download trailers... i can add the nfo info in the details tab...but in trailer tab, the download from youtube it offers the option different resolution, but it doesn't download to the movie folder...
thx

The trailer is first stored in memory. Only after closing the windows it is stored locally.
(2014-09-25, 17:07)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-09-25, 16:37)orbtwin Wrote: I can not yet download trailers... i can add the nfo info in the details tab...but in trailer tab, the download from youtube it offers the option different resolution, but it doesn't download to the movie folder...
thx

The trailer is first stored in memory. Only after closing the windows it is stored locally.

NOPE...that's the strange thing...it doesn't appears in the movie folder...
(2014-09-25, 17:18)orbtwin Wrote:
(2014-09-25, 17:07)DanCooper Wrote:
thx

NOPE...that's the strange thing...it doesn't appears in the movie folder...

Can you send me the YouTube URL for a test?
I don't know the reason for Not downloading videos-trailers from youtube...i think all my options are correct.
some screens:

Youtube Link for the trailer:
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=fhDwT3JdtTQ

And also ,,,it doesn't appears any "local trailer saved" in the edit tab...when actualy i have movies with trailer(s) in movie folders...

it's a mess?
(2014-09-25, 00:05)solamnic Wrote:
(2014-09-24, 22:09)T-bird_se Wrote:
(2014-09-24, 21:19)solamnic Wrote: Is it possible to help me a bit with tags? Smile

i want my movie to be like this

Movie name.1985.720p.mkv

how should i set the tags?

For this to work you must have scanned for meta data
After that the setting for file pattern is
Code:
$T{.$Y.$R}

Just updating the library wont do? (i have to do something else?)
Depends of your db status, do you have meta data scraped?
If meta data is selected in settings, all flags are visible on the bar over the fanart picture.
If they are empty, you have to scrape them, do so from drop down "scrape movie" --> all --> automatic --> only meta sata

ounce that is finished, rename just one movie and see if done correct (right click on movie list)
If yes, use bulk renamer on hole collection
Hello Dan
I think i've found a bug.

When rating is something like "7.8" , bulk renamer is empty

but if rating is "7" , buls renamer is OK

In the log I can see

Code:
à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value)
   à generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer.ProccessPattern(FileRename f, String opattern, Boolean isPath)*   à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value)
   à generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer.ProccessPattern(FileRename f, String opattern, Boolean isPath)"
2014-09-27 13:09:26.9746;generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer;generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer.ProccessPattern;48;ERROR;ProccessPattern;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.InvalidCastException: La conversion de la chaîne ""7.800000"" en type 'Double' n'est pas valide. ---> System.FormatException: Le format de la chaîne d'entrée est incorrect.
   à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)

Thnaks for your work !
Just commited several changes regarding trailer scraping, escpially automatic trailer scraping for next beta

Quote:
  • Fixed: if download from scraped trailerURL failed, try using another scraped trailerURL for that movie (before: if download fails, give up!)
  • Fixed: If global setting "Delete existing trailers" is checked, Ember will now attempt to delete all trailers in movie folder before saving new one! (before: no trailer deleting, cluttering of different trailer files (A.C.O.D..2007.WEBRIP-trailer.mov, A.C.O.D..2007.WEBRIP-trailer.mp4, A.C.O.D..2007.WEBRIP-trailer.webm) in folder)
  • Added: HD-trailer.net scraper
  • Fixed: respect order of trailer modules
  • Fixed: During automatic trailer scraping, only trailers which have string "trailer" in scraped trailer descriptions will be recognized - all other scraped results (like "making of") will be ignored. That should enhance scraping results.
  • Changed: Removed module quality setting in Apple Trailer scraper module. Instead use only the one global setting. (IMDB/TMDB/HD-trailer also use the global setting, so its just more logical)
Bug 1: All Tv Shows Are Getting "<runtime>0</runtime>" No Matter What Setting Is Used In Settings > TV Shows > Scrapers - Data > Duration Format

Bug 2: When Scraping TV Shows If You Change A Single Setting (For Example Picking A Different Poster) It Will Fail To Scrap Any Of The Episodes

Bug 3: TV Show Episodes Now Do Not Show Up Till You Click On The TV Show Name - Annoying

Bug 4: Right Clicking On A Season And Clicking On "ReScrape Season" Does Not Work - Never As For Years

Bug 5: Right Clicking On An Episode And Clicking On "ReScrape Episode" Should Not Make You Pick The Series - If It Is The Wrong Season Then You Would Need To Fix That First

Bug 6: When ReScraping An Episode The Poster Does Not Load Automatically - Again Why Do I Have To Pick The Show

Feature Request 1: Sure Would Be Nice To Be Able To Scrape Multiple Episodes At 1 Time
A few issues I wanted to point out (I wouldn't be surprised if they are already known).

1) I use Ember on a two monitor machine. When I re-scrape shows, Ember is a bit mixed up in where it puts the selection windows. Sometimes it's on one sometimes the other. It might also be helpful to have some kind of notification, such as the icon in the taskbar going orange when I need prompting.

2) It seems that the process is loading episodes, selecting the images, it verifies, then saves, and then it refreshes the show. When selecting multiple shows, it does the refreshing for each show. I'm curious if it would be faster to do the saving for each show and then refreshing at the end. At a minimum, it would reduce the time between the user interaction. I've been re-scraping some shows lately and sometimes I just completely forget that I need to re-visit Ember. Or maybe even moving all the saving and refreshing to after making the selections, when dealing with multiple shows re-scraping. Of course this may not matter if other things wrt the TV show scraper are planned to be improved in the future (basically so it is more like the movie one in terms of options).
For some reason EMM won't do anything; it doesn't generate nfos, doesn't download images (although the dialog works fine). What gives?
(2014-09-30, 09:02)peregrine Wrote: For some reason EMM won't do anything; it doesn't generate nfos, doesn't download images (although the dialog works fine). What gives?

Please Upload your Settings.xml and AdvancedSeetings.xml.
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8