• 430(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-10-01, 09:24)matty348 Wrote: Is that the only way? I haven't been able to get the channel manager to come up. I'm running Kodi 14.0. Log here http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=307483
Refer too post #6333
Ok, 3.7 worked on Frodo, then when the next upgrade version, it stopped.
I'm going to guess, that it's not all reverse compatable on earlier versions of XBMC.
I've got 2 linux systems (with v13 on the other), v0.5.0 & 0.5.1 launch fine. But, I've still to figure out how to start the autosearch, or, add & modify an xml file, to get more that the pre-loaded 4 channels. That's where I need more instructions please.
(2014-10-01, 21:26)IMnobody Wrote: Ok, 3.7 worked on Frodo, then when the next upgrade version, it stopped.
I'm going to guess, that it's not all reverse compatable on earlier versions of XBMC.
I've got 2 linux systems (with v13 on the other), v0.5.0 & 0.5.1 launch fine. But, I've still to figure out how to start the autosearch, or, add & modify an xml file, to get more that the pre-loaded 4 channels. That's where I need more instructions please.

Autotune updates are in the queue. Just waiting on the admin for the community site to post the updates. Then your Autotune will have more than 4 channels. Not sure of the temporary fix in the meantime tho. I'll let someone else comment.
(2014-10-01, 21:31)Crispybishop Wrote:
(2014-10-01, 21:26)IMnobody Wrote: Ok, 3.7 worked on Frodo, then when the next upgrade version, it stopped.

Autotune updates are in the queue. Just waiting on the admin for the community site to post the updates. Then your Autotune will have more than 4 channels. Not sure of the temporary fix in the meantime tho. I'll let someone else comment.

PM me with your gmail so you can be added
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-10-01, 21:50)Lunatixz Wrote:

Thanks
(2014-10-01, 21:50)Lunatixz Wrote:

Done
(2014-09-30, 01:55)cult Wrote:
(2014-09-26, 04:09)cult Wrote: Hello everyone!

I seem to be encountering an issue with directory interleaving that I had wanted to see if anyone else has encountered a similar issue. I seem to be having issues with interleaving directories into a directory type channel.

For instance, I have 3 directories:

Directory 1 (Configured as the directory used in the base channel configuration)
Directory 2 (interleaved channel)
Directory 3 (interleaved channel)

When the channel is configured with Directory 1 by itself the channel has no issues with appearing after PTL starts, but if the channel is configured with either of the directory interleaved channels the channel wont appear. I though this was kind of strange as all of the directories have the same media type (MP4) and all play well by themselves individually.

By any chance has anyone gotten a similar setup to work on their installations?

No suggestions on this so far? Hmm, just wonder if anyone else has had any luck with this... I hope that I just have something misconfigured and it'd be a quick fix to resolve. Here's my current channel setup with this in case anyone's curious:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=306607

Has anyone else had any luck with getting a similar channel configuration working?

Hello everyone - I was able to finally get a log together on a fresh install of what I'm seeing with my directory interleave issue:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=308150

Basically what it is looking like is happening is that it plays the first video from the first channel and just loops that video. The strange thing again is that the channels seem to play fine by themselves.

Luna - I'm not sure if you've seen this before but based on the above do you have any suggestions on how I might be able to resolve this issue?
(2014-10-01, 14:19)bigsteel99 Wrote:
(2014-10-01, 09:24)matty348 Wrote: Is that the only way? I haven't been able to get the channel manager to come up. I'm running Kodi 14.0. Log here http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=307483
Refer too post #6333

Ah ok got it. thanks!
Weird bug's been popping up. Artwork spooler keeps starting itself over and over and over and over....

I THINK it began when I installed Pseudo Library, but I don't know if there's any correlation. Here's the log.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bv0w9fpdss6h9ze/xbmc.log?dl=0
Additional bug: When autotuning off of the donor list, some plugins are stuck in a recursive loop. DiscloseTV is the first I noticed. It parses the first folder, but then the next folder down has a link to the prior one. So the parser is just stuck in a loop, going forward then backward. Need a log to address this? (I assume, but I'm on my phone right now, so just lemme know if so)
(2014-10-02, 21:32)Crispybishop Wrote: Weird bug's been popping up. Artwork spooler keeps starting itself over and over and over and over....

I THINK it began when I installed Pseudo Library, but I don't know if there's any correlation. Here's the log.

That has been happemomg to me today and I do not have Pseudo Library installed yet. I reinstalled PLTV the other day and it worked once then stopped. I assumed the bugs of the new update need to be flushed out. SO I am going to wait and see.
(2014-10-02, 21:32)Crispybishop Wrote: Weird bug's been popping up. Artwork spooler keeps starting itself over and over and over and over....

fixed in next update

(2014-10-02, 21:43)Crispybishop Wrote: Additional bug: When autotuning off of the donor list, some plugins are stuck in a recursive loop. DiscloseTV is the first I noticed. It parses the first folder, but then the next folder down has a link to the prior one. So the parser is just stuck in a loop, going forward then backward. Need a log to address this? (I assume, but I'm on my phone right now, so just lemme know if so)

fixed
Pushing a @PseudoTV_Live Development update. Either download it manually or enable "Development" autoupdate in PTVL's Misc settings.
Shocked 
I'm a day behind here but does the 0.5.1 build still pull the USTVNow xml info from your servers or did we finally decide to let people build their own guides and/or make it optional? I'm checking the cache and my ustvnow.xml is nothing but a server response with a 404 Error in it... so I'm wondering if something is broken on that end or mine.

Either way I have no EPG data for USTVNow and naturally the streams wont play. Huh
(2014-10-03, 03:32)Marshall Wrote: I'm a day behind here but does the 0.5.1 build still pull the USTVNow xml info from your servers or did we finally decide to let people build their own guides and/or make it optional? I'm checking the cache and my ustvnow.xml is nothing but a server response with a 404 Error in it... so I'm wondering if something is broken on that end or mine. Either way I have no EPG data for USTVNow and naturally the streams wont play. Huh

On 0.5.1 and my ustvnow Autotune is failing likewise. Was gonna wait to generate a log when I'm able to, but thought I'd chime in here in the meantime.

0.5.1, Lunatixz's ustvnow addon (works by itself). Not a parsing problem for me, tho. When I toggle the Autotune setting for ustvnow "on" and run the Autotune, the sertings2.xml doesn't mention any of the ustvnow channels for me. *shrug*

I'll grab a log when I can.
  • 430(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45