• 83(current)
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.6
Is there any chance at getting this skin updated for XBMC/Kodi v14/Helix? It's right around the corner, and this is the variant of reFocus I like the best an use on a daily basis. No other skin I've found is its match, and I'd hate to lose it.
Has the subtitle language problem been fixed? The missing flags?
Hi,

If anyone is interested you can download a version of reFocus BIG for Kodi, just made some small changes so it's usable will probably fix issues when I notice them.
Thanks Jeroen and Salem for making the best xbmc/kodi-skin! Smile

http://1drv.ms/1xTRLrH
(2014-10-06, 02:19)SuperDOS Wrote: Hi,

If anyone is interested you can download a version of reFocus BIG for Kodi, just made some small changes so it's usable will probably fix issues when I notice them.
Thanks Jeroen and Salem for making the best xbmc/kodi-skin! Smile

http://1drv.ms/1xTRLrH

Thanks for making this!
I didn't have much hope that this variant would live on, seems I'm not the only one who cares!
(2014-10-09, 02:23)rd1979 Wrote: Thanks for making this!
I didn't have much hope that this variant would live on, seems I'm not the only one who cares!

I find still this is the best skin out there and will fix issues as i find them, feel free to send me suggestions of changes.
Yup, still my go-to Skin too.

For one thing it's the only skin i can dump 'landscape.jpg' files into my movie/tv Directories and it picks them up for the 'Fanart' view.

Every other Skin i try with that view option doesn't do that and just makes the tv/movie thumb a duplicate of the Fanart. Maybe i'm doing something wrong :/
So I can't seem to find any evidence of reFocus Big working on Gotham. Can someone tell me if it does? And if so, a link to the version that works? Please? I will never update from Frodo is I can't do reFocus Big. It's that much better than any other skin!!! Paul, are you out thereHuh
(2014-10-26, 02:21)CaptainStereo Wrote: So I can't seem to find any evidence of reFocus Big working on Gotham. Can someone tell me if it does?

It does.

Quote:And if so, a link to the version that works?

This thread, first post, halfway down (GIT dev version)

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1117080

Have fun! Smile

Does it work on Kodi/Helix/whatever? No idea, personally I'll not be upgrading to that until Isengard is out, and if RF Big doesn't work with Helix by then I'll try to fix it myself Smile
(2014-10-26, 13:34)twelvebore Wrote: No idea, personally I'll not be upgrading to that until Isengard is out [...]

what do you mean by that? did I miss something important?
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
(2014-10-26, 17:27)freem@n Wrote:
(2014-10-26, 13:34)twelvebore Wrote: No idea, personally I'll not be upgrading to that until Isengard is out [...]

what do you mean by that? did I miss something important?

Not really! I'm just guessing that if you get a bunch of geeks together and ask them to think of a name of a fictional/mythical place beginning with 'I', there's a damn good chance it'll end up being Isengard Smile
(2014-10-26, 13:34)twelvebore Wrote:
(2014-10-26, 02:21)CaptainStereo Wrote: So I can't seem to find any evidence of reFocus Big working on Gotham. Can someone tell me if it does?

It does.

Quote:And if so, a link to the version that works?

This thread, first post, halfway down (GIT dev version)

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1117080

Tried that. I'm trying it on OS X (Yosemite), and I can download the file, but when I try to install it from "install from zip file", I can never get the "OK" to not be grayed out. I can just scroll through the various folders. Any ideas?
Quote:Tried that. I'm trying it on OS X (Yosemite), and I can download the file, but when I try to install it from "install from zip file", I can never get the "OK" to not be grayed out. I can just scroll through the various folders. Any ideas?

I think you could just extract the zip to /Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons
The install from ZIP is still not working.

When i tried to uncompress it to the /Addons folder it just worked like a charm! (don't forget to restart the xbmc, otherwise you'll not gonna see it on the skin screen).

thanks Smile
Thanks, just found this mod. refocus (and arctic mk ii) is my favorite skin and it's nice to have another great version. Question, is their a way to add sub menus (a load of favorites) to the custom home items, like with the regular menu items? And/Or add favorites to the movies and tv.

don't know if first post went through.
I am running the "official" one in Kodi and running into some bugs. The in-playback audio/subtitle menu screen is blank, for instance.

Will try the fixed for Kodi one (http://1drv.ms/1xTRLrH). This is my favorite skin, so continued support is greatly appreciated!
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.615