• 243(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
@Xavier

I did the modifications for Helix. The unmodded version in this thread works for Gotham fine. You have to download the git version from the original authors.

I tested my modded version on a windows 32bit platform with Helix alpha 4 and portable mode only. So it's possible on other platforms that script errors could occur.

Also you have to configure all the addons and scripts with your settings and paths.
Hi all,

I'm trying to remove those blue dots when viewing my extrafanarts are in fullscreen (when pressing the down arrow key, in some views) :

I successfully removed the "press any key", but i can't find how to remove those dots..

Any help on that?

Thanks to the authors for this awesome skin Wink
(2014-10-11, 01:06)_Andy_ Wrote: @Xavier

I did the modifications for Helix. The unmodded version in this thread works for Gotham fine. You have to download the git version from the original authors.

I tested my modded version on a windows 32bit platform with Helix alpha 4 and portable mode only. So it's possible on other platforms that script errors could occur.

Also you have to configure all the addons and scripts with your settings and paths.

Thanks!! I own an aftv and find it hard to install all these plugins!! If anybody has a good configuration for aftv with all the goodies installed please share!!!
@ _Andy_ , Hi , Could you kindly take a look at my post # 3586 ------>http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290&page=240
So are all these mod's incorporated in your version for Helix ?
Kindly take a look and would you be interested in doing a complete modded Helix ready AN4G which shall then be AN4H Wink
@shaktoo

1) I don't use the live tv mod because i don't have a tv card. So i guess i'm not able to test the mod. Or is it possible to without a tv card?

2/3) I never read about a live picture and the no floor label mod. Could you get me a link or some pictures how it should look?

4) I integrated my plot/cast mod. All infos include the darken background are switchable from the context menu You can disable all infos from the pause/info screen if you like.

5) The lyrics mod is integrated and works fine. I renamed the necessary files as i want the normal behavior. I couldn't figure out how to make this switchable so i used the old files.

6) i have no script errors. I use the newest extended script info (Thanks to phil65) and his new info script .

7) I take a look what i can do.
_Andy_ the No floor Label looks Like this -----> http://passion-xbmc.org/aeon-nox/aeon-no...or-label)/
Dont worry about the TV Mod .. that is actually incorporated already in the warlion's 4.1.9.9
What do you think of the Lyrics mod ... just the border thats around the fan art I am not too enamoured with. Could you try & take out the Borders?
At the pictures i see some labels are still visible (at the right side). Is this correct or should every label disapear?

In my mod i deleted the border. If you want to try simple overwrite the 2 files in this zip in the 1080i folder and install the script script.culrc.lyrics from the official repo.
Every label should disappear.. if you scroll down the page you will see that .
tried your Mod & is working beautifully with helix.
Thank you
@_Andy_

I installed your zip file. Is it possible you could fix the the audio volume panel while watching?

Do you use Gotham or Helix Alpha 4? Because i fixed the audio panel. In my setup the panel is fine. Maybe shaktoo can verify.
_andy_ many thanks for uploading your modded skin

I still cannot open live tv with this version i just get a black screen
Can this be fixed somehow?

Br
Patric
@mrpg

I'm sorry i don't have a TV card. I can't test the live tv mod. You have to ask the original author for Helix and Nox 4.9.9.9 support.
@_Andy_ : I am @ work , will confirm re Live Tv support and audio panel later.
Lots of things have been happening with this skin lately but I've not been able to follow along. Guess I have a few questions (yes, I'm going to be one of those)

What has been modded lately?

Did the info on pause screen ever get added in easily?

Has someone(s) taken over the further development of this skin if Warlion is unable to continue on?

Is it being adjusted to KODI Helix?

And lastly, as I've asked a few times before but now there are more hands in the cookie jar, is there a place or way to adjust the number of custom smart playlists beyond 6? 10 would be cool.

I'm having a hard time remembering all the small tweaks I've put in myself to ask for a completely updated version with all the bells and whistles. Might have to dig back into this when I have a bit more time. Still the best skin out there hands down! Thanks to all involved!
As i know there is no new mod.

In my download i added my own mod for info on pause screen.

I have no clue if someone is developing the skin further. As far as i read phil65 is the one in charge who has his own git repo and he is developing at the skin. Maybe you could read and ask in his development thread.

I guess there is no official development for Helix. I modded the version 4.9.9.9a for my own needs. I fixed label ids and some graphic and overlay issues. I integrated the lyrics mod.
So it's working for me but i touched the views i use only. So maybe in other views there are issues. If someone wants to try it's ok for me but primary it's for my own needs.
For me my mod works perfectly with Helix Alpha 4. I have no script errors and visual bugs.

It seems the six playlists are hard coded. So someone had to change in some xmls the code. I guess this is not priority one.

Sorry it seems you have to read a lot and put what you need in your own setup. No complete package.
  • 243(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25