• 64(current)
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-10-12, 17:07)ikkeenjij36 Wrote: Nobody??

Any log messages?
Hi,

I have a version of the plugin on my github which uses a browser.sh file rather than requiring the ChromeLauncher. I am not suggesting you start using it, but if you temporarily tried it it might allow you to work out what's going wrong with the other plugin

https://github.com/pellcorp/plugin.video...ree/master

You can even launch the browser.sh script directly and see if it at least loads the browser. The browser.sh script requires the movieId to be passed as first parameter.
Anyone know how to make the google restore tab go away. It used to just go away for me and since update google restore tab stays until I click the x each time. It's a killer for the wife.

Thanks
(2014-10-12, 22:52)JasonPell Wrote: Hi,

I have a version of the plugin on my github which uses a browser.sh file rather than requiring the ChromeLauncher. I am not suggesting you start using it, but if you temporarily tried it it might allow you to work out what's going wrong with the other plugin

https://github.com/pellcorp/plugin.video...ree/master

You can even launch the browser.sh script directly and see if it at least loads the browser. The browser.sh script requires the movieId to be passed as first parameter.
Thanks can i see the browser then when using xbmcubuntu?
cause all i get is the xbmc frontend?
Not working for me atm and i am giving up.
Someone at netflix help said devs should look into this.
I think hat chrome isn't startin by me so hope it gets easier to work this netflix thing.
Any other tips or help will be thankfully apprieciated.
So can you use Netflix directly from chrome on xbmc Ubuntu? I have never used xbmc Ubuntu so don't know if you can load chrome directly. Does xbmc Ubuntu have a window manager?
Nm figured it out. Thanks in advance for this!
(2014-10-13, 03:02)JasonPell Wrote: So can you use Netflix directly from chrome on xbmc Ubuntu? I have never used xbmc Ubuntu so don't know if you can load chrome directly. Does xbmc Ubuntu have a window manager?
No and no.
it doesn'seem to run on xbmcubuntu.
it will work on ubuntu with xbmc and with this addon.
and there is my problem
want to run xbmcubuntu cause i can control it with my harmony one.
if i run ubuntu and then install xbmc on it i still have to use mouse and/or keyboard.
but if i run it like that the addon will work.
so maybe there is an dev of xbmcubuntu who whants take a look in it.
(2014-10-13, 06:02)ikkeenjij36 Wrote:
(2014-10-13, 03:02)JasonPell Wrote: So can you use Netflix directly from chrome on xbmc Ubuntu? I have never used xbmc Ubuntu so don't know if you can load chrome directly. Does xbmc Ubuntu have a window manager?
No and no.
it doesn'seem to run on xbmcubuntu.
it will work on ubuntu with xbmc and with this addon.
and there is my problem
want to run xbmcubuntu cause i can control it with my harmony one.
if i run ubuntu and then install xbmc on it i still have to use mouse and/or keyboard.
but if i run it like that the addon will work.
so maybe there is an dev of xbmcubuntu who whants take a look in it.
Working fine here on xbmcbuntu. Seems to be also working for others.
Maybe you should read the xbmcbuntu install instructions that are linked in the first post.
You just have to install Chrome and config your chrome launcher script (depending on what window manager you are using).
Want to use an xbox 360 Controller with this without having to custom configure your joysticks? Big Grin

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...ajjbmlmngh

I made a thing.
I have been trying to install NetfliXBMC and have been unable to find it in the testing-repo. I have refreshed the repo and am seeing other add-ons available including the chrome launcher, but no NetfliXBMC. Has it been removed from the repo or am I missing something else? Any ideas?

I am using Gotham on a rooted FireTV if this makes any difference. I downloaded the repo from the link in the first post of this thread.

Thanks for the assistance...
Is there a guide to getting this working under Linux? I thought I had everything I needed to get this working but when I go to play something the circle spins and then nothing happens. I'm not sure that it is finding Chrome.

I'm using Manjaro Linux and I have Chrome installed from AUR. Pagelight is also installed.

I've got three machines to get setup so hoping there is a guide somewhere or that someone can assist me to get it up and running.
I think it doesn't find chrome, as the script.sh is trying to find /usr/bin/google-chrome. The Chrome-Version on the AUR has the binary /usr/bin/google-chrome-stable (or similiar). So you only need to change that line in the script.sh (I think it's located at .xbmc/addons/{folder for chrome-launcher-script}/script.sh).
i'm running frodo on debian wheezy

i have the AddonScritorDEs Testing Repo available. yet no matter how many times I force refresh, it remains empty. am i missing something?

edit - nvm did an exit and restart and the info was there

edit - except now even though i see netflixbmc, it won't install (v1.3.4)
Hi All,

I know this may be a Noob Question but I have searched this thread and the chrome launcher thread and have not found an answer Sad

I have managed to install this on my XBMCbuntu machine,

I have Google Chrome installed #38, I have the chrome launcher and the netflixbmc add-ons installed.

I also have the xdotool installed for Linux users.

Now the first problem is, When I open Netflixbmc it opens a chrome browser in kiosk mode, but the username and password does not come through? do I have to do anything to make it automatically log in?

The Main problem that I am having is when Google Chrome launches Keyboard control is not passed from XBMC to Google ChromeHuh :S When I click the arrow buttons I can hear XBMC menu sounds?

Can someone please give me a hand?

Thanks
(2014-10-14, 13:56)EorlBruder Wrote: I think it doesn't find chrome, as the script.sh is trying to find /usr/bin/google-chrome. The Chrome-Version on the AUR has the binary /usr/bin/google-chrome-stable (or similiar). So you only need to change that line in the script.sh (I think it's located at .xbmc/addons/{folder for chrome-launcher-script}/script.sh).

Thanks. I'll have a look at that.
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7