• 96(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
Both skins are in the same repo, because author is the same. But they are different skins. Ccm is mod of Confluence, while Hybrid is more advanced.
Oh okay. Thanks for clarifying.
I have been using this mod for years, but only recently i installed a usb pvr and started to use the liveTV functions (i use the NEXTPVR server and frontend).

I noticed that there is no way to add a recording through the timeline, the skin pops up a question and even if you select yet the timer does not registered.

switching to the original confluence the add timer works.

following the same procedure

going to the timeline epg (which in the original confluence has a better presentation with a vertical line representing the exact current time),
selecting an entry,
adding a timer - but this time with the original confluence you get a specific widow to set the details of the recording instead of a yes/no dialog.

is there a way to fix this? given that the dialog windows are there for Confluence.

Also given that i am posting this, is it possible when bring up the OSD menu to have the subtitles button highlighted by default (first choice) instead of the home button? i believe that this was done in a previous version of the skin
On the latest version folder on openelec on raspberry pi is write protection. So I can just copy this and overwrite files. So how Can I iinstall then CCM ?

Thanks for any information.

Mihael
(2014-08-08, 20:18)agsnowdon Wrote: does the subtitle button work for you guys? Im running gotham, but when i press it with a video playing with subs it doesn't give me the option to disable them

Hello, I really like this skin and thought I finally found the one I'm sticking with, but the subtitles button does not work, I witch back to the original confluence and when I press the subtitle button I get the option 'Download', but on CCM nothing happens, please help!
(2014-10-10, 21:09)dalethefarmer Wrote:
(2014-08-08, 20:18)agsnowdon Wrote: does the subtitle button work for you guys? Im running gotham, but when i press it with a video playing with subs it doesn't give me the option to disable them

Hello, I really like this skin and thought I finally found the one I'm sticking with, but the subtitles button does not work, I witch back to the original confluence and when I press the subtitle button I get the option 'Download', but on CCM nothing happens, please help!

Please disregard, I'm actually using a different Confluence mod. I'm just going to try and copy the videoOSD and subtitle xmls from one to the other. Carry on.
Folks:

I've gotten CCM working very nicely with Frodo and Gotham, with the 7 addon mod for both plus my accessibility hack to the actual skin elements. I tried to do the same for Helix but the Live TV is blank. It works with the default skin but not with CCM.

Did I miss something in this tread that would fix that?

Cheers:

tinker
Folks:

Answered my own question! I used the skin Angelinas posted earlier in this thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1793281

This worked fine for me. So, now I have Frodo, Gotham and Helix smoothly running, more or less looking the same too. PVR now works perfect on Helix and all three versions of CCM have been hand modded for 7 addon icons on the home page!

BTW: I've been working on a portable version of XBMC/Kodi and will start a thread about it pretty soon. Angelinas, would it be OK to publish pre-configured versions of your skin with my distributions?

Was just running some final tests and... nailed it! I now have three completely portable versions of XBMC/Kodi! Each distribution is under 200 meg including the most widely used addons and many, many tweaks.

Look for a new thread in a few days. Note that this will be for the MS Windows™ versions of XBMC/Kodi only.

tinker
hi all-love this skin!!!
i have a question-is there any way to PERMANTENTLY change the default view? what i mean is, for example, when i go into one of my addons, like icefilms or 1channel, and click on something like "most popular" or "highly rated", the default view is "list". yes, i can change the view to something like "media info 3", but as soon as i load another page the view goes back to "list". is there a way to change the default view from "list" to something like "mdeia info 3", so that "media info 3" is always activeHuh
thanks in advance.
Folks:

As I said above, I've finally gotten all three versions of CCM working on Frodo, Gotham & Helix. That way, I can deploy a tweaked version of XBMC/Kodi to any Windows PC.

One complaint I have about the Helix version of CCM is that the fancy graphics on the Live TV Channels page are choppy, even on a duel core PC. The blue highlight over the channel name doesn't stay highlighted. Also, I can't cursor up to the last channel on my list like I can with the Frodo and Gotham versions of CCM.

So, for the sake of compatibility, would it be possible to make another channel page emulating the old one? Folks with slower PCs could choose that one instead, those with higher performance, the fancy channel page. The skin (which is great, BTW) would get used by a lot more folks that way! Wink

tinker
(2014-10-13, 12:46)danszczerba Wrote: hi all-love this skin!!!
i have a question-is there any way to PERMANTENTLY change the default view? what i mean is, for example, when i go into one of my addons, like icefilms or 1channel, and click on something like "most popular" or "highly rated", the default view is "list". yes, i can change the view to something like "media info 3", but as soon as i load another page the view goes back to "list". is there a way to change the default view from "list" to something like "mdeia info 3", so that "media info 3" is always activeHuh
thanks in advance.

What I do is tweak my MyVideoNav.xml file inside the .../addons/skin.confluence.custom.mod/720p/ folder. Changing the following line to include the one you most want first seems to make the default view for me to what I want:

Line 5 of MyVideoNav.xml:
Code:
    <views>504,50,501,730,724,555,732,508,515,503,500,51,505,550,551,560,511</views>

Here, the default view I chose is 504, or Media Info. Just move the one you want most to the front of the line. I believe for you, Media Info 3 is 515. You can see these numbers in that very same file being tweaked.:

Code:
    <views>515,50,501,730,724,555,732,508,504,503,500,51,505,550,551,560,511</views>

Note: This should do what you want for the most part. Sometimes it'll revert back to List View when doing some things, but it will return again, especially when reboot. At least for me. If you truly want a more PERMANENT change, tweak the 3rd line in the file as well. However, if you do, it could cause problems as not everywhere and every menu can handle Media Info 3 views:

Code:
    <defaultcontrol always="true">50</defaultcontrol>

to

Code:
    <defaultcontrol always="true">515</defaultcontrol>

For more info, check out this:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=133342
Hi can you fix it so I can add advanced launcher categories to the main home screen, for windows games/ applications and full screen web apps *like Netflix etc.)
This must be old, or I found a mod of this mod, which was simply called 'customisable confluence', which works perfectly and allows advance Launcher favourites to be added to the home screen. (By the same author?) Anyway the only slightly frustrating thing I found was I couldn't add any more than 11 entries to the home screen. Is this the right place to ask about this, or can anyone direct me to the right place?
Gotham 13.2 Sorry for such a long post, but I'm providing a lot of background so you can understand what I have done.

I've spent the better part of the past 2 weeks playing with CCM. This skin has done everything I wanted (which was to give a new look to xbmc and allow me to make some pretty slick customized menu's.

So one of the things I was doing was allowing my family to look at movie and tv show listings in different ways.

I modified the main menu for MOVIES and for TV SHOWS to instead point at smart playlists which allows me to display only a subset of the video library. This is exactly what I wanted. I also added sub menu's which also point to smart playlists. Since I stored my content in directories called MOVIES, KIDS MOVIES, 3DMOVIES, TV & KIDS TV I can use smart playlists and CCM's menu tools to do the following:

MAIN MENU ITEMS:

MOVIES - only displays which I call grown up movies sorted by date added
TV SHOWS - only displays the grown up tv series

SUBMENU MOVIES

MOVIES (A-Z) shows all grown up movies sorted alphabetically
KIDS MOVIES shows all the kids movies sorted alphabetically
3D MOVIES shows all my 3d movies

SUBMENU TV SHOWS

KIDS SHOWS shows only the kids tv shows.

This is a very advanced way to categorize and keep separate different parts of the video library and I'm pretty sure it can't be done in the standard confluence skin. Without modifying the two main menu MOVIES and TV it would have listed all the movies including kids and 3d and on the TV SHOWS menu it would have listed all the tv shows including kids. I didn't want to have movies or shows appearing in one main menu item and also in a submenu item which is why I modified the main menu items to point to smart playlists.

Here are my only 2 problems now that I have done this.

1. The information bar on top of the menu which would normally show you how many movies you have, how many watched, how many unwatched now displays the ip address, temp & drive. this holds true for the MOVIES menu and the TV SHOWS menu.

2. The background artwork that appears (I'm referring to the DVD boxes at all different angles), only appears as the MOVIE ARTWORK for both the MOVIES menu (which is correct) and TV SHOWS menu (which is incorrect). When the menu's are stock it shows movies art for movies and tv art for tv shows. I've also observed odd behavior where they were switching rapidly, and now that I'm writing this post they don't seem to be cycling at all.

If there is any way of getting these two items either explained or fixed that would make for me the killer XBMC interface for my family.

Roveer
I am looking for a settings that enables my default screensaver (photo slide show) to become active as a music visualizer.

Before I had AEON NOX which had the option to show this slideshow with a small music info overlay. Is it possible in this mod?
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11