• 3(current)
OS X Yosemite
Just an update... running Dp6 with 13.2, mac mini HDMi. No issues encountered with any playback including sopcast, xbmc torrent and varied video library formats.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

(2014-08-31, 02:31)activate Wrote: Just an update... running Dp6 with 13.2, mac mini HDMi. No issues encountered with any playback including sopcast, xbmc torrent and varied video library formats.
Probably a silly question, but what is Dp6?

Edit: Nevermind...figured it out
I see the release version of Yosemite is now out. I wonder if installing it over the public beta will break NFS and MySQL, again….
Tempted to upgrade to Yosemite, but can anyone that has done so let us know how XMBC is working?
At least one person is reporting problems with Gotham and the Yosemite public release. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=206634
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Everything is running fine on a mac mini 2011 with XBMC 13.2 through HDMI. I only had to change the audio settings back to my receiver in OSX audio settings
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
Do you have HDaudio on your Mac Mini ?
(2014-10-18, 13:48)HAL2001 Wrote: Do you have HDaudio on your Mac Mini ?

Nope, HD audio is not a possible on OSX at the moment (and perhaps never will) search for it in the forum and see why not

Big Grin never had it, so never needed it Big Grin
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
Yes I know that this is a flaw in OS X but I was hoping it was brought up to date. Just installed Windows and XBMC on my Mac Mini but it is a pain... Not nearly as easy as the OS X version.
I will update my hackintosh soon enough last time i updated right away to maverick it took sometime to get xbmc worked out. Not this time around till i hear solid reviews..
13.2 works flawlessly on my hackintosh Yosemite 10.10 install.

Now the following is for the geeks:

It only works using the Chimera (v4) bootloader. Using Clover bootloader (r2953) 13.2 will crash to the desktop as soon as I try to play a video. I may try reverting back to Clover r2795 which was rock-solid stable through all the developer preview versions of Yosemite but I never tried running XBMC during the beta phase.
Just updated from Mountain Lion to Yosemite, but now my remote isn't working anymore. It was working just before AND just after I updated, but after rebooting it stopped working (for XBMC and Plex). Also the IR settings are gone from the "Security & Privacy' pane.

I'm running it on a mid-2012 Mac Mini. Does anyone else have this problem?
(2014-10-19, 05:37)generator Wrote: Just updated from Mountain Lion to Yosemite, but now my remote isn't working anymore. It was working just before AND just after I updated, but after rebooting it stopped working (for XBMC and Plex). Also the IR settings are gone from the "Security & Privacy' pane.

I'm running it on a mid-2012 Mac Mini. Does anyone else have this problem?

A friend of mine had a similar problem on a mac mini 2011.

Are you using candleair for alternate ir drivers ? If not try to install it.
If you are, remove the drivers and reinstall the latest drivers. Candleair has a prefpane in settings to check ir status. https://www.iospirit.com/labs/candelair/

Always reboot and set the remote settings in xbmc frome none to what remote you are using.
Thank you so much! Even though the Candelair preference pane wasn't there, it was still installed. Now the remote is working again.
I just recently "upgraded" to Yosemite. If I run xbmc and move the mouse pointer _at all_, the whole thing freezes and crashes. Bad bug!
Running gotham 13.2.
Macbook pro 2010.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yosemite2