peppe_sr Wrote:thanks a lot, while i was looking a movie i tought that the solution was in the "M" button, (or ENTER) as suggested.
i have another question (big noid said something about this suggesting me to use the screen saver option but it isn't the same thing): is there a way to autostart the visualization without using the tab button. i would see this: (i'm using artistslideshow)
if i use the screen saver i haven't this screen....
i use the old xbox remote and eventghost to control my xbmc i would add a button to use the "tab", but i don't know if it is possible
Here we go:
1. Download THIS File
2. Go to Programs/XBMC/Addons/visualization.milkdrop/presets and delete: WA51-presets(265).zip and Winamp-presets(436).zip
3. Put the downloaded file inside presets folder. So you should have
blank.milk in presets folder.
4. Start XBMC
5. Appearance --> Screensaver -- > 1 Min. DIM --> Settings DIM Level --> 100%
6. Enable Use Visualzation if Playing Audio
7. Start a music Track, Press TAB and Hit Enter --> Got To Audio Vis. and set it to MILKDROP.
Everytime you play a song, wait 1 Minute and the Viz. Screen appears without Visualization.