• 3(current)
Release script favourites
i think logo-downloader uses list 6
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Seems like a custom dialog which uses the select dialog xml... that would be a way to do it.
`Black Wrote:Seems like a custom dialog which uses the select dialog xml... that would be a way to do it.

Little nitpicking - it would be nice to include read.me file. It is sufficient to copy-paste your first post, just that you don't have to look in forums for info.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

ronie Wrote:i think logo-downloader uses list 6

`Black Wrote:Seems like a custom dialog which uses the select dialog xml... that would be a way to do it.

So is this something the script can do?
Yes.. only downside is that you have to use e.g. Window.IsActive(DialogSelect.xml) instead of Window.IsActive(selectdialog).

script.favourites-3.2.0.zip (you might have to unzip an replace manually instead of install via zip).
Thanks.

I have strange graphic glitches with this version, not sure why.

Click on button, dialogselect pups-up. Now hit ESC

Is there a way to hide default label2 (shows skin version) ?

My skins:

Amber
Quartz

What glitches? I don't see any in my skin... I've set the path to label2 since I didn't know any skin which uses it... you can get the skin/addon version with ListItem.Property(Addon.Version) so I would recommend to use that. But I'll change it to a property, just in case. Smile
I did use Label2 but have just changed it to ListItem.Property(Addon.Version).

Works perfectly, thanks.
`Black Wrote:What glitches? I don't see any in my skin... I've set the path to label2 since I didn't know any skin which uses it... you can get the skin/addon version with ListItem.Property(Addon.Version) so I would recommend to use that. But I'll change it to a property, just in case. Smile

Just thought it might be a good practice not to use system labels in scripts if you necessary don't have to. IFAICT, it is used when setting add ons for first item - clear current setting.

As for the glitch - I have posted screenshot above if that helps somehow. Not sure how you call it as debug shows full path instead of window name. Don't know if this is causing the issue.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Yep it definitely looks like dialogselect does not get cleared properly here if ESC is hit.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Unlikely... as I said it's not really the select dialog and that's why the full path is shown. It's now a custom dialog, I could also use script-favourites-dialog.xml or something else but every skin has DialogSelect.xml so it makes sense to use it. Smile

Edit: Seems like deinit is not called, I'll look into it.
`Black Wrote:Unlikely... as I said it's not really the select dialog and that's why the full path is shown. It's now a custom dialog, I could also use script-favourites-dialog.xml or something else but every skin has DialogSelect.xml so it makes sense to use it. Smile

Edit: Seems like deinit is not called, I'll look into it.

Danke.

What ID is it using (so I don't get in a collision)?

Just a thought - would it be easier to use ID 3 as in a previous version and set icons? We would just add those to a dialog. They won't be shown with system things but they would be visible with favorites script.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

hi,
attached french translation for your script

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<strings>
    <string id="450">Voulez-vous jouer la playliste au lieu d'entrer dedans?</string>
    <string id="451">Aucun (Efface le paramètre actuel)</string>
</strings>

@+
OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

Thanks, will be added in the next update.

@pecinko
DeInit problem seems to be a bug with python, I already created a trac ticket... same problem with logo downloader.
Ok. So we can use last version and, in time, dialog will start behaving himself I suppose.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script favourites2