• 297(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
When install the skin from a .zip file without the script "show next aired", the installation is not working, Is this normal?.

And

When to navigate Lately there are many freezes, perhaps my modest HTPC.
Use compressed textures:
Pentium D 3.4, 3G Ram, nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB GDDR2 64bit, Windows 7 32.
Confluence is like a shot.
I guess can't have beauty and performance. Oo
Is there any font that support Unicode in Nox? I had a bunch of albums in foreign language track title.
First of all, thanks for the excellent skin. Nox is one of the few skins that is fast, functional and looks great.

And now the begging, I noticed the there was an option of using 'recently added' as background image for tv or movies home screen.

Would it be possible to make these cycle through all of the stuff in the recently added list? Or better yet, configurable so you could select X amount of the latest in recently added.
hi Big Noid
yesterday i added three or four fav on may mediabar but i noticed that the time spent to open the item from the new fav in mediabar is much more the if i open the item directly. for exemple i added to fav my cartoons folder if i go through videos-file-cartoon the folder is opened immediatly (in the folder i have dozens of subfolders with movies, fanart.jpg and folder.jpg) going through mediabar fav/cartoon i have to wait from three to five seconds before i can see the content.
what could be? i have only a couple of viewtipes activated, you say often that a lot of viewtipes could make a slow nox. have you any idea?
Peppe
Shinu Wrote:Poster with slide=off. Rating's there automatically. I asked the same question a few pages back Laugh

Sorry, but thanks!
Shinu Wrote:Poster with slide=off. Rating's there automatically. I asked the same question a few pages back Laugh

Nope you are wrong Wink

BigNoid just changed it an hour ago.
It is now a seperate view called 'shift'
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Nope you are wrong Wink

BigNoid just changed it an hour ago.
It is now a seperate view called 'shift'

ohhh ok Blush

EDIT: Shift doesn't seem to work for me. Chose it and it reverts to the List view.
Shinu Wrote:ohhh ok Blush
Just saw it passing by on Github Wink
The old slide=off should still function until you update
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:It is now a seperate view called 'shift'
kind of Tongue
Viewtype_Shift.xml - not commited to the repo
Hi Big Noid,

Not sure when this started happening, but I'm on the latest SVN (Updated Dec 17) and see a stretched out banner in the TV Show Info screen where I used to see a poster. I'm using the Bannerplex view and have used Artwork Downloader to grab all my artwork. Is it possible to have the TV Info screen default to folder.jpg or poster.jpg?

Thanks

Pics:

acandido Wrote:Hi Big Noid,

Not sure when this started happening, but I'm on the latest SVN (Updated Dec 17) and see a stretched out banner in the TV Show Info screen where I used to see a poster. I'm using the Bannerplex view and have used Artwork Downloader to grab all my artwork. Is it possible to have the TV Info screen default to folder.jpg or poster.jpg?

Thanks

I think it's System > Skin > Viewtype > Use poster.jpg for poster style viewtypes
Thiele Wrote:I think it's System > Skin > Viewtype > Use poster.jpg for poster style viewtypes

Awesome, I must've missed that option.

Thanks
PatOso Wrote:When install the skin from a .zip file without the script "show next aired", the installation is not working, Is this normal?.

And

When to navigate Lately there are many freezes, perhaps my modest HTPC.
Use compressed textures:
Pentium D 3.4, 3G Ram, nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB GDDR2 64bit, Windows 7 32.
Confluence is like a shot.
I guess can't have beauty and performance. Oo
I do not know about zip installs. Once on offical repo things will be alright i think.
Could be that the scripts are running on the background take too much power, Confluence does not have that. You can try to disable script.watchlist by removing it or disable next aired info and tvtunes in skin settings.
Also I found that removing the skin settings section in guisettings.xml helps when for no apparent reason things are slowing down. This will of course delete all your skin settings for every skin.
I only notice a difference between Nox and Conflunce when I reload the skin. Confluence is much faster because it has way less code and textures but other then that things are pretty smooth. Maybe try out openelec on a usb stick and see how much faster everything is. I wouldn't run Windows on a machine with those specs.
dsync89 Wrote:Is there any font that support Unicode in Nox? I had a bunch of albums in foreign language track title.
Yes, You can enable the Arial based font set.
hac_ Wrote:First of all, thanks for the excellent skin. Nox is one of the few skins that is fast, functional and looks great.

And now the begging, I noticed the there was an option of using 'recently added' as background image for tv or movies home screen.

Would it be possible to make these cycle through all of the stuff in the recently added list? Or better yet, configurable so you could select X amount of the latest in recently added.
Sorry, but atm this is not possible.
peppe_sr Wrote:hi Big Noid
yesterday i added three or four fav on may mediabar but i noticed that the time spent to open the item from the new fav in mediabar is much more the if i open the item directly. for exemple i added to fav my cartoons folder if i go through videos-file-cartoon the folder is opened immediatly (in the folder i have dozens of subfolders with movies, fanart.jpg and folder.jpg) going through mediabar fav/cartoon i have to wait from three to five seconds before i can see the content.
what could be? i have only a couple of viewtipes activated, you say often that a lot of viewtipes could make a slow nox. have you any idea?
Peppe
I don't think it's because of the viewtypes, because if you enter it through the menu there was no delay. Maybe try a Debug Log to see what's causing the delay.

LakersFan Wrote:Make sense, I'll do that, thanks!

No rush, I just appreciate your work and willingness to listen to the users of your wonderful skin.

Happy holidays to you and your family!!
Genre icons are now available for Showcase(2)/DVD Case/List/Shift/Thumbnail/Wall views

Happy Holidays for you and yours too Smile
I'm curious: is it possible to make separate view options (All/Unwatched) in "Recently Added..." menu and Library itself? So far the setting (All/Unwatched/Watched) works globally, but I think it would be more convenient to be able to see only unwatched items in "Recently Added..." and all items in Library (Movies or TV).
Roman_V_M Wrote:I'm curious: is it possible to make separate view options (All/Unwatched) in "Recently Added..." menu and Library itself? So far the setting (All/Unwatched/Watched) works globally, but I think it would be more convenient to be able to see only unwatched items in "Recently Added..." and all items in Library (Movies or TV).

Would be nice indeed, but the watched toggle is part of XBMC core, so I have no control over what it does. If you want this you should create a future request on trac.
  • 297(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29