• 155(current)
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
Sussed it.
I edited the NZBMatrix.py for 1080p to search in category 50. Works fine now.
T800 Wrote:It also searches in category 42 in NZBmatrix which is x264 1080p only.
Blu-ray discs are category 50.
Okay, that will be the problem here. At this point it is probably a good advise to open a feature-request on the tracker.

Edit: Seems you got it working - however I still would recommend to open a feature-request (or push a merge-request on git) because after the next update, you will have to edit the file agian.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

I am still stuck on updating...can I get someone to help?
oneadvent Wrote:I am still stuck on updating...can I get someone to help?

This will only work if you got it from git by cloning it.
Shutdown CouchPotato from portal.
SSH into box or command line
Go into directory where CouchPotato is installed.
There should be ".git" directory. This is hidden because of the point.
type "git pull"
It will update to current.
Restart CouchPotato
I've tried searching (both google and this thread!) but I just can't seem to locate the answer to my question:

How does using #alt.binaries.hdtv.x264@EFnet as a provider work? When I select this as my only provider, CP does not grab any NZBs. Is CP supposed to fetch the NZB directly from the EFnet channel?

Or, does selecting the EFnet provider only work in conjunction with another provider? i.e., if EFnet and Newznab (NZB.su) are both selected as providers, CP will only grab NZBs from NZB.su that have their status listed as "filled" on #alt.binaries.hdtv.x264@EFnet?

Thanks for your consideration Smile
ok so does couchpotato only rename and add metadata files to movies it actually downloads it self?

i was wanting to put all my current movies into the renaming folder it is supposed to watch hoping it could clean up my huge library of crap and add some metadata but it doesn't work.

i pointed it to the directory where SABNZBD downloads the movies but its not working.
frieten Wrote:ok so does couchpotato only rename and add metadata files to movies it actually downloads it self?

i was wanting to put all my current movies into the renaming folder it is supposed to watch hoping it could clean up my huge library of crap and add some metadata but it doesn't work.

i pointed it to the directory where SABNZBD downloads the movies but its not working.

You would probably have to enter each film separately in couchpotato and let it think it has downloaded it. I imagine it only knows that the film is Captain America 2011 because that's what you asked it to download in the first place.
T800 Wrote:You would probably have to enter each film separately in couchpotato and let it think it has downloaded it. I imagine it only knows that the film is Captain America 2011 because that's what you asked it to download in the first place.

yeah i figured as much, oh well will just ember for my already downloaded stuff and couchpotato for new stuff.
Just as a suggestion...

When adding new movies, it would be much more clear if the button said Search instead of Add. Then changed to Add after the movie was found in IMDB (or whatever you're looking it up in).
Xsabre Wrote:This will only work if you got it from git by cloning it.
Shutdown CouchPotato from portal.
SSH into box or command line
Go into directory where CouchPotato is installed.
There should be ".git" directory. This is hidden because of the point.
type "git pull"
It will update to current.
Restart CouchPotato

I did this but it is exhibiting the same behavior, trying to get it to pull back up again...
but at least it is updated...
Which Version do i need when i use openelec with dharma?
Do you have a downloadlink?

THX
I tried to update to latest version and now CP is not starting anymore. anyone else having problems?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
This thread is getting wayyyy too long!!!

Anyways I am running version 9986846 and not much had changed in the last 8 months ( maybe under the good but not in the functionality and interface at least) and that makes me wonder if I'm running the latest and greatest?

Also I noticed CP has stopped retrieving the other files such as the fanart, movie posters, subtitles, trailers, etc even if I manually click on the download trailers and subtitles in the manage tab. I understand the trailers and subtitles have always been requiring a manual seek, but the poster, backdrop were automatically retrieved. The minimum I always had was the movie file, the poster and backdrop. Now, nothing. I gotta retrieve everything manually which is time consuming.

Speaking of the manage tab, it still says "for now only 2 buttons but soon more to come " or something similar .. is it normal that it is still displaying this?
This thread is getting wayyyy too long!!!

Anyways I am running version 9986846 and not much had changed in the last 8 months ( maybe under the hood but not in the functionality and interface at least) and that makes me wonder if I'm running the latest and greatest?

Also I noticed CP has stopped retrieving the other files such as the fanart, movie posters, subtitles, trailers, etc even if I manually click on the download trailers and subtitles in the manage tab. I understand the trailers and subtitles have always been requiring a manual seek, but the poster, backdrop were automatically retrieved. The minimum I always had was the movie file, the poster and backdrop. Now, nothing. I gotta retrieve everything manually which is time consuming. I see a lot of this in the logs:

Code:
00:19:36 ERROR [ app.lib.cron.eta] Failed to open http://videoeta.com/search/?search_query=Polytechnique&page=1.

Speaking of the manage tab, it still says "for now only 2 buttons but soon more to come " or something similar .. is it normal that it is still displaying this?
  • 155(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents11