[REQUEST] Music Video options
Any chance of getting the Poster Slide option in the Music Video list? For both browsing artists and once you've clicked artists, incase you have a few. I have ripped loads of Music DVDs (.iso's) and just use the portrait DVD covers for them, there seems to be a bit of a lack of view options on the Music Video front.

It's also quite difficult to find, in other skins I've had it under Movies (so you'd press down, Recently Added, Studios, Years etc and Music Videos would be there, but in Simplicity it isn't). Personally I think it should be under Music, not Movies but there you go.

If I had to make another request I'd ask for it to be an option for the Main Menu? Just to the right of Music would be cool, people could always just hide it if they didn't like it there on the main menu.

As a side note, I NEVER change my skin, but tried Simplicity today and it rocks. So simple, clean, it makes xbmc look like a proper sellable product (no offense to any other skinners!)
i'm not a skinner, but i worked it out. If anyone else would like the Poster Slide view on Music Videos, add this line

| Container.Content(MusicVideos)] |

into ViewsVideoLibrary.xml found in skin.simplicity>720p under the Poster-Slide part on line 538. Alternatively, just replace the file with this version

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Music Video options0