New View request!
Looks great Stoli. I only have 1 issue. Using the middle thumb/extra fanart view the movie synopsis/detail do not show up on the left panel (media info does appear). Only if i disable the middle thumb they appear on the middle. But i don`t like it like that, to crowded. Also, is it possible to add an option to remove the middle thumb completly, no thumb or synopsis ? It would look cleaner, at least for me Big Grin (basically i only want the left-right 3d panels)
SpectreX Wrote:Looks great Stoli. I only have 1 issue. Using the middle thumb/extra fanart view the movie synopsis/detail do not show up on the left panel (media info does appear). Only if i disable the middle thumb they appear on the middle. But i don`t like it like that, to crowded. Also, is it possible to add an option to remove the middle thumb completly, no thumb or synopsis ? It would look cleaner, at least for me Big Grin (basically i only want the left-right 3d panels)

The left panel is looking for plot outline, some movies don't have that - I should be able to have it fall back to full plot in such cases.

Other than fixes like that there will not be any more configurable options added to this view by me. As I initially said in this thread, it's views like this and all the options that (IMHO) added so much bloat to aeon. It also departs greatly from all of the other views. If others choose to create new branches with mods, I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,
-stoli-
Thanks stoli, i`m going to try to create a mod with more customizable options for myself, i`ll bug you if i run into any issue.

Personally, it`s views like this and Showcase than made me switch from Media Browser to XBMC. Having a pop-up display with the useful information (like the left panel in this view or the Aeon Showcase drop-down window) combined with a showcase/thumbstrip view makes things easier that pressing "I" on the remote for each movie, and then pressing back to get to the library

PS: Do you have a paypal donation link? I just donated to Aeon MQ and also want to donate to your skins since they are my favorite skins Big Grin
SpectreX Wrote:Thanks stoli, i`m going to try to create a mod with more customizable options for myself, i`ll bug you if i run into any issue.

I'm more than happy to help out.

Quote:PS: Do you have a paypal donation link? I just donated to Aeon MQ and also want to donate to your skins since they are my favorite skins Big Grin

As much as I could use a boost these days, I'd rather see any donations go to the XBMC Team.
-stoli-
hi stolli can you tell me how to name the extra fanart, the mod works great.
i tried -extrafanart,-extra-fanart but cannot get it show.thanks! do the movies need to be in each folder
ali2k1 Wrote:hi stolli can you tell me how to name the extra fanart, the mod works great.
i tried -extrafanart,-extra-fanart but cannot get it show.thanks! do the movies need to be in each folder

inside each movie folder you should have an extra folder called extrathumbs and then every file within that directory should be called thumb#. So for example A Beautiful Mind > extrathumbs > thumb1.png, thumb2.jpg, etc.

Ember Media Manager can help automate this process. Just install the software tell it where your movies are located it'll populate the database and then you run the it (make sure to tell it to grab extrathumbs) and you'll be set. You may need to restart XBMC afterwards for the thumbs to show.
thank you gonna try now!!
Hi Stoli.

Do you think it would be possible to get a big fat Red check mark on the movies that has been watched?

regards,
Ole
oleroc Wrote:Hi Stoli.

Do you think it would be possible to get a big fat Red check mark on the movies that has been watched?

regards,
Ole

Sure thing - that was just an oversight. Look for that and more this weekend.
-stoli-
Guys,
I've applied the Mod! and I have to Say BIG THANKS TO (anoobie) except that I don't have the Middle Panel (Backdrop)!
Any fix ?
If I'm not mistaken that expects/requires extrathumbs...
-stoli-
anoobie Wrote:Hello oleroc, I just ported this view to Neon as requested.

anoobie3

just turn on fanart in showcase view

let me know if there's any problem.

How do I add this skin to neon since it's a .rar file?
Neon is the skin - that is a view. Smile It's part of the SVN/Git version of the skin. You need to be on one of the nightly builds and get the Neon skin from the Passion Repo. You can get the Passion repo here: http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/Download....-1.0.4.zip
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New View request!0