[RELEASE] DRAMACrazy Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows
Hi,

Story keeps going on, lets drama keeps rolling on. Best ASIAN drama collection from http://www.dramacrazy.net, is now available for your Apple TV through XBMC add-on.
WAIT IS OVER Laugh Download my add-ons repository today, link is provided at the end.

I present you XBMC add-on DARAMA Crazy.

Features:
  • 1000's of DRAMA TV Shows Videos.
  • High Quality DRAMA Movie Links.
  • PLaylist of multiple videos to watch all together.
  • Download Videos and Watch Later.

As I always say, I would definitely want to entertain you guys with more and more good stuff which you could able to see on Apple TV 2 using XBMC. But this could only be possible if you support me through a small donation:
http://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc/

Cheers,
AJ
My Repo link: http://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc/
Thanks for the wonderful addon! Been waiting for that. Tested on my XBMC with linux, they are working beautifully for the most movies. Some movies (hong kong movies) cannot stream and I am getting the following error in the log file:

Code:
19:30:24 T:139996557244160 M:1525415936   ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [feedback.php" target="_blank]

Any idea how to fix this?
leisurebee Wrote:Thanks for the wonderful addon! Been waiting for that. Tested on my XBMC with linux, they are working beautifully for the most movies. Some movies (hong kong movies) cannot stream and I am getting the following error in the log file:

Code:
19:30:24 T:139996557244160 M:1525415936   ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [feedback.php" target="_blank]

Any idea how to fix this?

Give me exact movie name and look into it. Thanks for appreciation.
AJ
Donate NOW:https://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc/
One movie would be CJ7 (HongKong movie). There are other ones too, I would say 50% of hong kong movies are not watchable...
Does this work on Linux/Windows too? Or just Apple TV?
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
LupinSansei Wrote:Does this work on Linux/Windows too? Or just Apple TV?

Works on XBMC 10 , no matters where XBMC is installed. It will work everywhere.
leisurebee Wrote:One movie would be CJ7 (HongKong movie). There are other ones too, I would say 50% of hong kong movies are not watchable...

I will check. Few movie links were removed by video hosting websites because of copyright issues. If video works on website, I can make it work in addon.
I will see and get back to you.
leisurebee Wrote:One movie would be CJ7 (HongKong movie). There are other ones too, I would say 50% of hong kong movies are not watchable...

Hi, I noticed few links are not working because the video was removed because of copyright and few are not working because this add-on doesn't support YET. videos like veoh.com are not supported for the time being.
For this movie, Megavideo link is working.

Added veoh video support. Check now.
This is a great add-on.

Is there any way you could do an add-on for their sister site animecrazy.net?
Mallet21 Wrote:This is a great add-on.

Is there any way you could do an add-on for their sister site animecrazy.net?

Here it is,
Anime Crazy

ENJOY.
is this plugin broken for anyone else? all i get is script error once i click on any links
Video links for SpeedyJoes and Videoweed don't seem to be working in the addon. Hopefully it gets fixed. Other video sources work though.
I was wondering if you could make an add-on for dramafever.com?
phistyle Wrote:I was wondering if you could make an add-on for dramafever.com?

Looks like a very good website. I will create an add-on for it after sometime. Currently, working on some other stuff.
ajay Wrote:Looks like a very good website. I will create an add-on for it after sometime. Currently, working on some other stuff.

Hey Ajay, did can you get those arabic streams going aswell? They are very effective for the great plugin you are creating.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DRAMACrazy Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows1