[DEV] FlashSportStreams.com
andready Wrote:Is the quality better than Liveonlinefooty. More like HD or the sameHuh?
No word on the qualityHuh??
stream bitrate on fss is 1.5 mb/sec but resolution is 480x322 or there abouts and the server drops frames.....

lof is so so much better.... 540p resolution with between 500kbps - 1mb/s bitrate, but streams are lot more stable.

just my 2 cents
Hi, I am using openelec but am unable to login. I tried to follow the instructions here but to no avail. The script in fact won't load once I save it.

I changed line 35 from
self.passhash = md5.new(self.password).hexdigest()^M
to
self.passhash = str(md5.new('mycleartextpassword').hexdigest())^M

Any help would be much appreciated.
mateo121 Wrote:Hi, I am using openelec but am unable to login. I tried to follow the instructions here but to no avail. The script in fact won't load once I save it.

I changed line 35 from
self.passhash = md5.new(self.password).hexdigest()^M
to
self.passhash = str(md5.new('mycleartextpassword').hexdigest())^M

Any help would be much appreciated.

Got it working now..

1) Ran the following at http://shell.appspot.com/ to get the hashed password (note the small 'i' for import)
import md5
str(md5.new('password').hexdigest())
2) Edited FSS_Navigator.py
From
self.passhash = md5.new(self.password).hexdigest()
To
self.passhash = 'hashed password'
Im try to open one random channel but i have this error :
script failed : plugin.video.fss error

Help please
my version flashsportstreams is 1.2.0
Sad 
Hi
I'm running flashsportstreams v1.3.1 by myksterx and mclog and every time I attept to run a sports channel stream, on XBMC but keep getting the same error as "briocosmic" Sad

I have uninstall the plugin and reinstalled, but I'm still getting this error message.

Please help.
is there a way to have all the station built into the plugin ?

There are many more you can watch on there site (online) but not via XBMC
Plugin compared to PC stream is terrible constant buffering, stalling and quitting back to the menu. How do i get a error log?
tigermac Wrote:Hi
I'm running flashsportstreams v1.3.1 by myksterx and mclog and every time I attept to run a sports channel stream, on XBMC but keep getting the same error as "briocosmic" Sad

I have uninstall the plugin and reinstalled, but I'm still getting this error message.

Please help.

Do you have a valid subscription?
Can anyone help with this error report? Streams were terrible today?

http://www.heypasteit.com/clip/079X

Any advice why it keeps cutting off?
ive got a script failed error today on the Todays Schedule it was ok at 3am but not now the rest of the plugin is working well + the 7 day schedule works but not monday anybody having this problem ??
apple tv2 4.4.4
Yes, I have experienced exactly the same issues as you describe, today's schedule and "Monday" from the week's schedule are not working

BTW - is there any official thread on a different website after the official release thread was closed on xbmc forums?
PLEASE MOVE OVER TO http://xbmchub.info/

ANY FURTHER DEVELOPMENT ON THIS PLUGIN WILL BE DISCUSSED AT THE NEW LOCATION
ALONG WITH OTHER MAJOR PLUGINS THAT ORIGINATE FROM THIS WEBSITE

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEV] FlashSportStreams.com1