[DEV] FlashSportStreams.com
lil_bluenose Wrote:Any news about this? Did anything come of the chats with the site owners? Hoped this would happen...

hi mate, check your PM not updated you in a while and i dont think you read the PM i sent not to long ago..
For info, they seem to have moved to http://www.flashsportstreams.tv
Is this dead in the waternow?
so whats happening? Sad Im sorry if it was more work than it seemed!
Hi, I have been busy like a motherfrakker with work. Just started my vacation, this plugin will be working by theend of July.
just an update guys!

due to the updates of the flashsportstreams website, which includes layout, player and login.. it stopped the plugin from logging in and checking for subscription.

updates as of today:

i have fixed the login - so it now logs in again..
it now sucessfully check for subscription..
i am now working on channel listing and RTMP feeds..

but let me get to the best part!...

today i briefly looked at the source behind the website and the rtmp feeds, to find that now the website has decided to standardise the rtmp feeds! (which is what we wanted!)

in easier to understand terms.. the LiveOnlineFooty plugin worked perfectly first time due to the feeds being standardised and not being complicated, and if you have been following this thread, we was emailing FSS (not that they have helped nor replied to any of the emails i have sent, 4 in total) asking them to standardise the feeds in order for us to get this plugin to work for us guys at XBMC.. whether they took our suggestions and implemented this i do not know.. but what i do know is, the feeds are now tidy and standardised and the same as LiveOnlineFooty which means the plugin is now possible without a big task in hand (which was in hand previous!)

so to wrap this post up-

now logging in with new site layout.
now checking for subscription perfectly.

and hopefully by the end of today (if i can get my head around it of course),
we may have a channel list and a working plugin!

i must stress, mclog would probably be able to do this alot quicker than i can, but for now i am working on it and mclog has some time on his hands now to give his knowledge to this plugin!

ps: mclog i will email over this new version which logs in and checks for subscription, i have emailed you the information as to what needed changing to do so, but to make things easier the plugin will be sent across, hope to hear from you soon mate.
Brilliant!

Thanks for all your work - on this and the Liveonlinefooty plugin.
I just hope this one will work on the xbox as well as t'other does. Big Grin
quick update:

have just manually entered every stream from flashsportstreams into the plugin and they all work perfectly! and standardised! Big Grin!

just got to get this plugin to automatically scrape them now and then its ready..

sorry for this little tease but it had to be done! - atleast you know its getting there slowly but surely!
Teaser screenshots of manual insertation..
Hopefully automatic scraping be done today and the plugin will be tidied up and released!

Tongue
Wow great work! Looking forward to it
I just sent the automatic scraping function of the playback url to mykster, I think he can finish this pretty quickly from here on in Smile
mclog Wrote:I just sent the automatic scraping function of the playback url to mykster, I think he can finish this pretty quickly from here on in Smile

thanks mclog, just added this and hey presto! automatic rtmp feeds Wink i knew i was close but you just sped it up!

now just need to tweak code abit to get channel names to come up and ready for release! watch this space....

Below is a screenshot showing automatic scrape, at the moment not scraping names.. but it will do!
Is the quality better than Liveonlinefooty. More like HD or the sameHuh?
Just installed this plugin today and so far so good. My only (minor) gripe is that only channels VIP 1-8 are listed. Any plans to update the plugin to use the rest of the channels? I noticed that it's hard coded for just 1-8 in the plugin, though changing it to anything other than that causes the plugin to fail. (I'd muck about with this more but Python isn't in my list of known programming languages.)

EDIT: Just saw in the release thread that it's being worked on so nevermind.
In the support thread for this addon I think mclog mentioned that he added the rest of the channels and to expect a new release today.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEV] FlashSportStreams.com1