• 10(current)
[RELEASE] ustvnow
(2012-04-07, 16:16)goudabob Wrote: Channels go in and out. Cant really complain because its free, but it seems like they might be moving some stuff around or changing how the site works.

Unfortunately, it seems that it's the plugin that's broken, channels are working fine from the website on my browser.
It's a pitty, this plugin was so great, it's now only loading the ustvnow demo, and i'm afraid T0mm0 is not coming here any more, I hope someone will be able to resurect it !
Hi, We did change how the site works a bit and I am sorry that it caused the plugin to break. Unfortunately we never built a proper interface, but t0mm0 has done a great job working with what he had. It looks like the latest version of his plugin is running off of our iPhone interface. I am not sure I have time to update the plugin myself, but I can point out to t0mm0 the changes that are required.
please help ustvnow to work again
Thanks Eric, we LOVE your service, and don't mind using it in the browser but XBMC's plugin is so easy!
the plugin should be working again.
Sorry ericustvnow, it is not yet working. Logfile gives msgq_not_initialized error
You will need to change the channel configuration settings and select the RTMP setting and not the RTSP setting in order for the plugin to work.
Great !!! it's working, Merci Eric !
Thank you Eric. Got it up and running again
Great !!! it's working, Eric Got it up and running again THANKS
Thank you very much
Have you seen the epg 2.0 script for tvcatchup, it does 24/7. Any chance it could be moded ustvnow
I'm getting duplicate entries/channels, up to four or five at most so far.
I have USTVNOW almost working perfectly on a paid plan with the MY RECORDINGS purchased. I have recorded a few shows and they show up work fine on the website and even on my iPhone but not in ATV2. When I hit MY RECORDINGS I get a continuous looping and it freezes. I can watch the channels fine so somethings just not working correctly here. I've reset and even disabled the plugin but still no go...

Thanks...
Ya the Recordings section seems to be broken right now for my friend and I as well. She's running XBMC 11 on ATV2 and I've got XBMC 11 for Windows.

EDIT: Found the issue! A couple Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives marathons created too many recordings for the plug in to handle. Deleted a bunch and fixed the problem. Is there a possibility of getting a larger buffer for the recordings or whatever is needed? Thanks!
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ustvnow4