• 2(current)
[RELEASE] ustvnow
pHo Wrote:If one of the things they've changed is the enforcement of logins, will that support be added in?

yes, i had to do this as they are now requiring authentication. that's why it took me a bit longer than i hoped to fix.

justash Wrote:Thanks t0mm0, for your continuous support..! please let us know once the plugin is fixed.

it's done! check out the first post for details.

you MUST now add your email/password in the addon settings in order to view streams.

also added another setting to allow you to choose between rtmp (flash) and rtsp (mobile) streams. they are both the same quality (that you choose) just different streaming transports. might be useful and as it was available thought i'd add it in.

lets see if this version can last a whole 24 hours before they change something Wink

t0mm0
For some reason the site won't let me sign up (in Michigan). Angry
can someone share a login un and password, I am in USA and it wont let me registerSad
weird, i'm in the uk and was just able to register a second account with no problems. i did refer myself (to get access to the pvr feature to see if i can add support for that to the plugin). you can try using my referral link if you like (i don't get money from it, just an extra 4 hours of pvr space apparently)
use this proxy site http://www.daveproxy.co.uk/ to create a login, you cannot register from within US.
genious thanks!

Now if only I can fix the buffering issue, works good on my PC but on ATV it sometimes rebuffers over and over
Thanks justash.

$50 a month for all the channels, holy @#$%!

I suppose it would be worth it for some people outside the US.
Star 
Updated and tried re-install, with no joy. Stalls waiting for stream, now gives me a cancel requester but kills my pointer, so I still need to kill XBMC with task manager. BTW: I did register, and config with password, and it works in my browser.
PatK Wrote:Updated and tried re-install, with no joy. Stalls waiting for stream, now gives me a cancel requester but kills my pointer, so I still need to kill XBMC with task manager. BTW: I did register, and config with password, and it works in my browser.

well at least it looks like they haven't changed the site today as it is still working fine for me Wink

gonna need some info if you want help:
first off upload a debug log to a paste bin..... without this i have no idea what is happening.

what platform are you on?

have you tried both rtsp and rtmp streams?

thanks,

t0mm0
I've just tested it and it's working great ! many thanks for your script !!!!!!!!!!!!
It was working great on my apple tv1 and last night it stop working? I then notice there was an update and installed it and still nothing?
Working very nice on my Apple TV 2, THANKS !!!
Nvidia Shield Android Marshmallow - Kodi 16.0
Amazon Fire TV 1st Gen
Apple TV 4th Gen
Logitech Harmony Elite + Keyboard
Philips Hue
Amazon Echo
cameraguy Wrote:It was working great on my apple tv1 and last night it stop working? I then notice there was an update and installed it and still nothing?

as above you will need to provide some more info if you want me to help. look a couple of posts back for info.

thanks,

t0mm0
Works great. I had a little trouble signing up. But then I used that referral link that I can't seem to find now and was able to create an account. Thanks to who posted it. However I wouldn't pay $50 a month for this.
hams1000 Wrote:Works great. I had a little trouble signing up. But then I used that referral link that I can't seem to find now and was able to create an account. Thanks to who posted it. However I wouldn't pay $50 a month for this.

that was me earlier in this very thread!

yeah, i won't be signing up for $50 a month either Wink

the encoding is pretty bad (looks like they are not deinterlacing properly or something) and anything above the lowest setting buffers like mad for me.

the pvr feature is interesting though. working on trying to add support for that at the moment.

by the way, i noticed that i made a small error and the quality levels are a bit wrong so you actually get 1 level down from what you request and can't select the highest quality stream. i've fixed it in git if you're desperate, and i'll do a proper updated release in the next few days.

thanks,

t0mm0.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ustvnow4