advance launcher addon with neon skin
Neon is a great skin have set it up perfectly with the exception of my advance launcher addon for some reason the fanart of my games does not get displayed the thumbs do but not the fanart. I do not think it is the addon as when I switch to other skins ie transparency or xperience the fanart is display. Anybody else have this addon and are you experiencing the same issue ? any suggestions to correct ?

Thanks
I ran into the same thing recently, after a little digging I learned that each skin has to individually support views for advanced launcher... Neon does not at this point.
Adding fanarts and infos display support for add-on programs views is not only beneficial for the Advanced Launcher add-on but also for all the others add-on programs that will be able to display those kind of information. It is also beneficial for the add-ons programs list display itself, like below :

I'll try and get to this over the weekend.
-stoli-
thanks Stoli that would be great.
That really would be great - it would allow me to switch from Night to Neon. Smile
Btw: There are some useable Advanced Launcher views in Night SVN, so maybe you want to check them out...
Big Grin 
Hi everyone,

I've been using XBMC with Neon for a few months and that's an amazing soft/Skin.

For the fanarts in advance launcher i've modded "MyPrograms" in the 720p folder and it works nice.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12112093/MyPrograms.xml

It's not perfect as it can't display the info like other skins but it's nicer than the default background and i hope it might me useful.

I also wanted to add the showcase view but i don't succeed.

If anyone can help.

Regards.
Any updates on this one Stoli?

Im anxiously awaiting!
Blender7 Wrote:Any updates on this one Stoli?

Im anxiously awaiting!

Me too Smile
Obviously not high on my list - I don't use the advanced launcher so there is little incentive. In time it will get done, someone else is welcome to assist as well.
-stoli-
Stoli

do you have a todo list of features and bugs you can post so that we know what is coming and what you have planned. If not its cool. just wanted to know whats upcoming.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:Stoli

do you have a todo list of features and bugs you can post so that we know what is coming and what you have planned. If not its cool. just wanted to know whats upcoming.

Now that would be definitely nice.
I just want to add a "me too" for this feature, it would be great to have fanart support in advanced launcher, it's extremely flexible for using all sorts of other media in XBMC. Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
advance launcher addon with neon skin0