Double click for windowed/fullscreen
deleted
deleted
(2019-10-21, 00:52)BigRedBrent Wrote:
(2018-05-17, 22:05)Karellen Wrote: @dGeFzvseNGoVsxot

Do you at all realise that you resurrected a 7 year old thread? Why?? Just so you can have a bit of a rant.

It is not lost on me that you signed up today just so you can write two negative posts.

You are on the verge of being banned as a spammer / troll.
Good grief. The topic is still relevant, and I tend to agree with dGeFzvseNGoVsxot's "rant". Please adopt an inkling of humility.

On topic, I would also love to have this option. Using the hot key to do this action can be a bit cumbersome at times.

A solution was given in Post #13 and confirmed to be working in Post #15 if you had bothered to read rather just seek to criticise.
(2018-05-18, 12:57)Memphiz Wrote: How about mapping the double click to the action toggleFullscreen in mouse.xml?

Just wanted to post that this worked for what I wanted. I have actually been wanting this for an incredibly long time. I only just now figured out how to do it. Tongue

Code:
<doubleclick id="0">toggleFullscreen</doubleclick>
Just find mouse.xml in the Kodi\system\keymaps folder and replace doubleclick with toggleFullscreen as shown above.

(2019-10-21, 11:30)jjd-uk Wrote:  A solution was given in Post #13 and confirmed to be working in Post #15 if you had bothered to read rather just seek to criticise.
I immediately regretted posting the last time, and had wished there was a way to delete my post before it had been discovered, even though at the time I was unable to figure out how to implement the solution... I still however would prefer a setting for this option in the user interface itself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Double click for windowed/fullscreen0